Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
South Yorkshire Police Officer Strikes Youngster on His Ginger Head 20:07 - Feb 8 with 7160 viewsjackharris

Match between Barnsley and Sheffield Wednesday.

It seems that they can never be trusted...

[Post edited 10 Feb 2020 22:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:10 - Feb 8 with 4271 viewsDarran

What had he done?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:11 - Feb 8 with 4257 viewscontroversial_jack

The others who backed him up are equally as bad. Guilt by association as the law states.
South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:12 - Feb 8 with 4258 viewsWarwickHunt

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:10 - Feb 8 by Darran

What had he done?

There’s a Greggs in the background - probably took the last sausage roll.
South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:13 - Feb 8 with 4236 viewsDarran

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:11 - Feb 8 by controversial_jack

The others who backed him up are equally as bad. Guilt by association as the law states.

What was going on?

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:14 - Feb 8 with 4226 viewsSTID2017

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:10 - Feb 8 by Darran

What had he done?

Doesn't matter Darren. A load of big burly South Yorkshire's best could easily have wrestled him to the ground.
If he had a gun fair enough. I doubt he did though

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:15 - Feb 8 with 4223 viewscontroversial_jack

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:13 - Feb 8 by Darran

What was going on?

Don't know, the video just shows a cop smashing a kid with a baton
South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:15 - Feb 8 with 4221 viewsDarran

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:14 - Feb 8 by STID2017

Doesn't matter Darren. A load of big burly South Yorkshire's best could easily have wrestled him to the ground.
If he had a gun fair enough. I doubt he did though

Yeah it does matter.

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:16 - Feb 8 with 4214 viewsDarran

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:15 - Feb 8 by controversial_jack

Don't know, the video just shows a cop smashing a kid with a baton

Oh right.

Login to get fewer ads

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:16 - Feb 8 with 4211 viewsjackharris

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:13 - Feb 8 by Darran

What was going on?

He was messing about with his Dad is what someone said... who knows? But never hit someone on the head.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:16 - Feb 8 with 4206 viewsPozuelosSideys

Dunno what the kid had done, but that copper took a run up and smacked him full on in his swede and followed through.

You try doing that on the street and get back to me with how many years you go handed out. Fcking scumbag.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster (n/t) on 20:17 - Feb 8 with 4191 viewsswan65split

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:16 - Feb 8 by jackharris

He was messing about with his Dad is what someone said... who knows? But never hit someone on the head.

sorry bloody pc

first glance it looks as if he was in something with the older chap,
[Post edited 8 Feb 2020 20:18]
South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:18 - Feb 8 with 4191 viewscontroversial_jack

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:16 - Feb 8 by PozuelosSideys

Dunno what the kid had done, but that copper took a run up and smacked him full on in his swede and followed through.

You try doing that on the street and get back to me with how many years you go handed out. Fcking scumbag.

The kid could have been knocked out and hit his head
South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:24 - Feb 8 with 4156 viewsDarran

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:16 - Feb 8 by jackharris

Do you disagree with the police ramming those moped robbers off their bikes too?

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:32 - Feb 8 with 4114 viewsjackharris

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:24 - Feb 8 by Darran

Do you disagree with the police ramming those moped robbers off their bikes too?

God no, they deserve to be rammed. They could kill someone the way they ride those bikes. And they are usually carrying some sort of weapon. Ram away... steal a bike or moped and get your just deserts.

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 21:09 - Feb 8 with 4022 viewsKilkennyjack

Deserves to lose his job and be on trial for GBH.

Beware of the Risen People

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 21:16 - Feb 8 with 3992 viewscontroversial_jack

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 21:09 - Feb 8 by Kilkennyjack

Deserves to lose his job and be on trial for GBH.

That would be good , and then get a hiding from the kids dad or relatives
South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 13:43 - Feb 9 with 3568 viewsDewi1jack

Can't believe that b'stard run up at full pelt and seemingly deliberately aimed a head shot with a baton.
If the tw@ had gone for a leg shot it may not have been so dangerous.
South Yorkshires finest are fukin idiots.

And no, I don't believe that force isn't allowed.
It has to be proportionate is all.
Terrorist = shot
Knife wielder= shot
Rioter= baton charged
Rioter lobbing petrol bombs = rubber bullet
Moped robbers = rammed with a vehicle

Doesn't appear any of that was happening.
Seems SYP just believe they haven't killed enough yet

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 14:30 - Feb 9 with 3504 viewsOldjack

Smacked a no go area with his asp .This video needs to be seen by the people who will hopefully charge this vicious copper with GBH

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 14:55 - Feb 9 with 3481 viewsDarran

So what went on before the fella got bartered then?

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 15:04 - Feb 9 with 3457 viewsBLAZE

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 14:55 - Feb 9 by Darran

They went back and fore for a bit, agreed a price, then shook hands
South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 15:08 - Feb 9 with 3438 viewsjack2jack

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 14:55 - Feb 9 by Darran

Seems there was a bit of Argy bargy. Doesn't say if the lad was involved.
South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 15:10 - Feb 9 with 3434 viewsDarran

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 15:04 - Feb 9 by BLAZE

They went back and fore for a bit, agreed a price, then shook hands

Piss off and do my photo.

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 15:12 - Feb 9 with 3426 viewsDarran

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 15:08 - Feb 9 by jack2jack

Seems there was a bit of Argy bargy. Doesn't say if the lad was involved.

So how do we know he wasn’t being a ćunt?
I’m not saying was I’m just asking.

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 15:23 - Feb 9 with 3387 viewsjack2jack

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 15:12 - Feb 9 by Darran

So how do we know he wasn’t being a ćunt?
I’m not saying was I’m just asking.

We don't, and we never will I suppose.
Things are never as they appear.
They say the camera never lies!!!!!
South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 15:58 - Feb 9 with 3304 viewsSwanjaxs

Not having a go, the police do a fantastic job 99% of the time, but that's absolutely shocking.

A blow to the head like that can kill someone.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024