Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
South Yorkshire Police Officer Strikes Youngster on His Ginger Head 20:07 - Feb 8 with 7217 viewsjackharris

Match between Barnsley and Sheffield Wednesday.

It seems that they can never be trusted...

[Post edited 10 Feb 2020 22:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 16:09 - Feb 9 with 1533 viewsHugeEnkins

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 15:58 - Feb 9 by Swanjaxs

Not having a go, the police do a fantastic job 99% of the time, but that's absolutely shocking.

A blow to the head like that can kill someone.

F<cking hell. That's f<cking disgraceful.
South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 16:26 - Feb 9 with 1483 viewsDewi1jack

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 15:12 - Feb 9 by Darran

So how do we know he wasn’t being a ćunt?
I’m not saying was I’m just asking.

Even if he was Dar, a head shot with a baton is a big no no nowadays

Could get away with it in Ireland in the 80's

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 16:29 - Feb 9 with 1476 viewsDarran

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 16:26 - Feb 9 by Dewi1jack

Even if he was Dar, a head shot with a baton is a big no no nowadays

Could get away with it in Ireland in the 80's

I’d still like to know.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 16:36 - Feb 9 with 1454 viewsDewi1jack

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 16:29 - Feb 9 by Darran

I’d still like to know.

I agree with you Dar.
If he was being a Dick then he deserved a slap. Live by the sword etc
Maybe deserves a slap for being a Northern Monkey, which IMHO, could possibly be a national/ International/ Olympic sport in the future

But not treating them like a Canadian Seal pup and dapping them around the head with a club, which seems to be the point of outrage

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 16:38 - Feb 9 with 1451 viewsjackrmee

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:16 - Feb 8 by PozuelosSideys

Dunno what the kid had done, but that copper took a run up and smacked him full on in his swede and followed through.

You try doing that on the street and get back to me with how many years you go handed out. Fcking scumbag.

Copper won't even get a slap on the wrist.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 16:44 - Feb 9 with 1433 viewsHighjack

The kid has been charged for viciously and maliciously head butting a police officers truncheon with forethought of naughty intentions.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 16:46 - Feb 9 with 1425 viewsSwanjaxs

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 16:29 - Feb 9 by Darran

I’d still like to know.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7982003/Shocking-video-shows-police-off

There you go Daz, looks like the lad was squaring up to a rival supporter 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 16:51 - Feb 9 with 1417 viewsDarran

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 16:46 - Feb 9 by Swanjaxs

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7982003/Shocking-video-shows-police-off

There you go Daz, looks like the lad was squaring up to a rival supporter 👍

Fighting in the street whilst with his mother.
Sounds like a nice lad.

Login to get fewer ads

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 17:16 - Feb 9 with 1367 viewsunion_jack

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 16:38 - Feb 9 by jackrmee

Copper won't even get a slap on the wrist.

I’ve a feeling he may be made an example out of and rightly so. A thug in uniform.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 18:19 - Feb 9 with 1269 viewsGwyn737

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:10 - Feb 8 by Darran

What had he done?

My first thought too.
South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 18:20 - Feb 9 with 1268 viewsexiledclaseboy

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 16:51 - Feb 9 by Darran

Fighting in the street whilst with his mother.
Sounds like a nice lad.

Still no reason for being tw@tted around the head with a truncheon though.

Poll: Tory leader

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 18:23 - Feb 9 with 1262 viewsDarran

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 18:20 - Feb 9 by exiledclaseboy

Still no reason for being tw@tted around the head with a truncheon though.

So what exactly had gone on before he was twàtted around the head with a truncheon then?

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 18:35 - Feb 9 with 1235 viewsexiledclaseboy

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 18:23 - Feb 9 by Darran

So what exactly had gone on before he was twàtted around the head with a truncheon then?

I don’t know. Neither do you. The difference between us seems to be that you think tw@tting a kid across the head with a truncheon is ok as long as he did something to “deserve it”.

Poll: Tory leader

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 18:43 - Feb 9 with 1219 viewsDarran

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 18:35 - Feb 9 by exiledclaseboy

I don’t know. Neither do you. The difference between us seems to be that you think tw@tting a kid across the head with a truncheon is ok as long as he did something to “deserve it”.

I’m only asking for the truth mun.

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 19:12 - Feb 9 with 1186 viewsBadlands

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 16:36 - Feb 9 by Dewi1jack

I agree with you Dar.
Maybe deserves a slap for being a Northern Monkey, which IMHO, could possibly be a national/ International/ Olympic sport in the future

But not treating them like a Canadian Seal pup and dapping them around the head with a club, which seems to be the point of outrage

You consider a burly policeman running at full speed and taking a haymaker swipe to hit a head with an xtended tungsten bar a 'slap''!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 19:40 - Feb 9 with 1154 viewsBLAZE

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 19:12 - Feb 9 by Badlands

You consider a burly policeman running at full speed and taking a haymaker swipe to hit a head with an xtended tungsten bar a 'slap''!

No. I can only assume you didn't actually read what he posted.

My opinion, FWIW, is that it's all about proportion. There are some circumstances where that kind of force could be deemed necessary, but I doubt very much this was one of those situations. 1. Because we would've heard about it by now, and B. Because the bystanders - i.e. the actual witnesses - jumped to the lads defence.
South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 19:43 - Feb 9 with 1147 viewsDarran

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 19:40 - Feb 9 by BLAZE

No. I can only assume you didn't actually read what he posted.

My opinion, FWIW, is that it's all about proportion. There are some circumstances where that kind of force could be deemed necessary, but I doubt very much this was one of those situations. 1. Because we would've heard about it by now, and B. Because the bystanders - i.e. the actual witnesses - jumped to the lads defence.

Lisa will know. 👀

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:44 - Feb 9 with 1059 viewsNotLoyal

Burly / full speed / haymaker / tungsten...
get a fcking job at a tabloid.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:46 - Feb 9 with 1049 viewscontroversial_jack

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 16:36 - Feb 9 by Dewi1jack

I agree with you Dar.

It's not the job of the police to dispense street justice.Arrest them and let the courts etc decide.
South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:47 - Feb 9 with 1046 viewsNotLoyal

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:46 - Feb 9 by controversial_jack

It's not the job of the police to dispense street justice.Arrest them and let the courts etc decide.

What would you do?
An arranged fight between two rivals in the fcking street is what it was, take your chances pay your price. Fck me if anyone knows that on here I do.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2020 20:50]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:49 - Feb 9 with 1041 viewsDewi1jack

Missed reading the last sentence then mate?
Or my previous posts?

Missed the wrongs of the previous board though so I shouldn't be surprised you missed a simple statement

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 20:54 - Feb 9 with 1023 views1983

I’m sure the poor pig in the uniform will be paid in full while he has months off with counselling due to this incident

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 21:18 - Feb 9 with 979 viewsSTID2017

Read what he said again.
A slap is what he deserved - not getting his skull potentially broken by a police officer out of control.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 21:20 - Feb 9 with 975 viewsGaryjack

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 18:43 - Feb 9 by Darran

I’m only asking for the truth mun.

You didn't wish to know the truth about Perchie smacking a few rioting miners heads did you? You simply chose to berate him on it for years on here. You've got a weird set of principles that's for sure!
South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 21:29 - Feb 9 with 955 viewsDarran

South Yorkshire Police Officer Batters Youngster on 21:20 - Feb 9 by Garyjack

You didn't wish to know the truth about Perchie smacking a few rioting miners heads did you? You simply chose to berate him on it for years on here. You've got a weird set of principles that's for sure!

Perch was bragging about smashing South Wales Miners for Thatcher he also admitted to beating up innocent people for fun.
A massive difference.

I’m just asking what was/had happened before the video started.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024