Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something else about Cooper yesterday 12:04 - Feb 9 with 2610 viewsDarran

Did anyone else notice yesterday that Cooper seemed to forget he was putting Cullen on?
Cullen was ready,the ball went out twice for a throw and a corner and the third time it went out the fourth official seemed to ask Cooper “what’s going on here then?”

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Something else about Cooper yesterday on 12:27 - Feb 9 with 2521 viewsJackUlation

Cooper don't like Subs !
Something else about Cooper yesterday on 12:28 - Feb 9 with 2514 viewsWarwickHunt

He probably nodded off.
Something else about Cooper yesterday on 14:07 - Feb 9 with 2333 viewsJinxy

Yes I noticed too, especially when they had a corner. No-one seemed in any great rush. The sub-of-the-day was too late anyway by then.
Something else about Cooper yesterday on 14:27 - Feb 9 with 2272 viewsBadlands

Who Cullen did come o he went centre forward and Ayew and Brewster were told to play wide.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Something else about Cooper yesterday on 14:34 - Feb 9 with 2246 viewsbuilthjack

Yes, he was waiting quite a while to come on. Should have done it 15 minutes earlier than he did.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Something else about Cooper yesterday on 10:00 - Feb 11 with 1705 viewsandrew

Something else about Cooper yesterday on 14:34 - Feb 9 by builthjack

Yes, he was waiting quite a while to come on. Should have done it 15 minutes earlier than he did.

Don’t be so stupid! That’s way too early for a sub to come on from Cooper 🤣

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Something else about Cooper yesterday on 10:48 - Feb 11 with 1631 viewspencoedjack

Never make a sub when you are defending a corner.

Cullen was ready to come on & they had 2 corners, good management Steve but PS will keep beating you with a stick.

As you were
Something else about Cooper yesterday on 11:12 - Feb 11 with 1584 viewsJinxy

Something else about Cooper yesterday on 10:48 - Feb 11 by pencoedjack

Cullen was ready to come on & they had 2 corners, good management Steve but PS will keep beating you with a stick.

As you were

Yep you're right - free kicks too. I presumed at the time he didn't make the change at the time of the corner for that reason (I didn't clock it during the throw in though). I still think the change was too late. Personally, I saw progress v Derby so there are signs of improvement. Cooper's learning curve is, and needs to be, exponential.
Login to get fewer ads

Something else about Cooper yesterday on 11:12 - Feb 11 with 1583 viewsDarran

As you were

It was one corner. The ball went out for throw he didn’t put him on. The ball went out for a corner he didn’t put him on. The ball went out for another throw and he’d completely forgotten Cullen was ready to come on until the fourth official asked what was going on.

Stop making things up.

Something else about Cooper yesterday on 12:10 - Feb 11 with 1520 viewsNWSwans

As you were

Although its saying as old as time, I think its a load of bollocks

You're telling me that 8/9 decent level footballers are stood defending a corner, one leaves and is replaced with another and it all goes to sh!te.

If you concede from a corner after a sub its because you defended poorly not a substitution. Good management my @rse.
Something else about Cooper yesterday on 12:31 - Feb 11 with 1480 viewsCatullus

Something else about Cooper yesterday on 12:10 - Feb 11 by NWSwans

Although its saying as old as time, I think its a load of bollocks

You're telling me that 8/9 decent level footballers are stood defending a corner, one leaves and is replaced with another and it all goes to sh!te.

If you concede from a corner after a sub its because you defended poorly not a substitution. Good management my @rse.

Actually if you are replacing a CB I guess it could make a difference but putting a forward on, I don't see why not. Maybe a fresh pair of legs would be useful if the keeper launched one or we had a breakaway.

PS, if the CB was struggling surely replacing him before the corner is a better idea?

What do I know.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Something else about Cooper yesterday on 13:01 - Feb 11 with 1424 viewsNWSwans

Something else about Cooper yesterday on 12:31 - Feb 11 by Catullus

Actually if you are replacing a CB I guess it could make a difference but putting a forward on, I don't see why not. Maybe a fresh pair of legs would be useful if the keeper launched one or we had a breakaway.

PS, if the CB was struggling surely replacing him before the corner is a better idea?

What do I know.

Yes i suppose a CB but you'd very rarely tactically take off a CB and even then the sub should know who he is picking up and be able to do the job.
Something else about Cooper yesterday on 14:28 - Feb 11 with 1310 viewspencoedjack

Something else about Cooper yesterday on 11:12 - Feb 11 by Darran

It was one corner. The ball went out for throw he didn’t put him on. The ball went out for a corner he didn’t put him on. The ball went out for another throw and he’d completely forgotten Cullen was ready to come on until the fourth official asked what was going on.

Stop making things up.

I disagree that he'd forgotten to put Cullen on.

Just using tactical nous.
Something else about Cooper yesterday on 14:41 - Feb 11 with 1291 viewsKilkennyjack

Dazzler is correct.

The player was ready just after the winning goal (80 mins) but got on at 86 mins.
Gave Cullen no realistic chance to make an impact.

Something was wrong, not sure who was to blame.

Beware of the Risen People

Something else about Cooper yesterday on 14:46 - Feb 11 with 1286 viewsmonmouth

Something else about Cooper yesterday on 12:31 - Feb 11 by Catullus

What do I know.

Keeper releases quickly or we have a breakaway?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Something else about Cooper yesterday on 14:49 - Feb 11 with 1279 viewsDarran

Something else about Cooper yesterday on 14:41 - Feb 11 by Kilkennyjack

Dazzler is correct.

The player was ready just after the winning goal (80 mins) but got on at 86 mins.
Gave Cullen no realistic chance to make an impact.

Something was wrong, not sure who was to blame.

The third time the ball went out Cullen was to Coopers left and slightly behind him. The fourth official had to ask/remind him what was happening with Cullen as if Cooper had forgotten Cullen was there. FACT

Something else about Cooper yesterday on 15:12 - Feb 11 with 1242 views34dfgdf54

Something else about Cooper yesterday on 14:49 - Feb 11 by Darran

The third time the ball went out Cullen was to Coopers left and slightly behind him. The fourth official had to ask/remind him what was happening with Cullen as if Cooper had forgotten Cullen was there. FACT

He hasn't got a clue what is going on during the game, he's shown that time and time again throughout the season.
Something else about Cooper yesterday on 15:32 - Feb 11 with 1208 viewsJacket

Exactly what I was thinking
Something else about Cooper yesterday on 18:07 - Feb 11 with 1083 viewsZaxx

Some people stand and think, others just stand...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024