Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread 11:00 - Feb 10 with 27821 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Feb 2020 18:48]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 11:29 - Feb 10 with 9112 viewsSwansea93

Woodman
Roberts
Rodon
Wilmott
Naughton
Grimes
Dhanda
Gallagher
Celina
Ayew
Brewster

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 12:05 - Feb 10 with 9085 viewsairedale

Live on Sky too, so wonder how that will affect turnout? Especially if the weather is grim.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 12:12 - Feb 10 with 9058 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 12:05 - Feb 10 by airedale

Live on Sky too, so wonder how that will affect turnout? Especially if the weather is grim.

13000 tops is my guess ,I'm not gonna try to predict a score as you just don't know what you'll get from us, we're so inconsistent plus Cooper is losing it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 12:17 - Feb 10 with 9050 viewsBadlands

Mulder
Naughton
Rodon
Cabango
Bidwell
Fulton
Dhanda
Gallagher
Routledge
Ayew
Dyer

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 12:49 - Feb 10 with 9023 viewsNotLoyal

Last call for Cooper.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 13:26 - Feb 10 with 8999 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 12:12 - Feb 10 by Oldjack

13000 tops is my guess ,I'm not gonna try to predict a score as you just don't know what you'll get from us, we're so inconsistent plus Cooper is losing it

Wonder if Rangel 22 will be about?
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 14:07 - Feb 10 with 8967 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 12:05 - Feb 10 by airedale

We won't see big attendances fro here on in.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 14:52 - Feb 10 with 8918 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 14:07 - Feb 10 by swan65split

We won't see big attendances fro here on in.

Plastic fans.
If you support the Swans you support the Swans in my book.
Do what you can to sheer them in game time but all options on the discussion table thereafter.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 15:07 - Feb 10 with 8905 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 14:52 - Feb 10 by Badlands

Plastic fans.
Do what you can to sheer them in game time but all options on the discussion table thereafter.

Fans who follow their team in body week in week out no matter what shyte is thrown at them are far and few between theses days

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 16:21 - Feb 10 with 8865 viewssainthelens

We'll be there, all I wanna see is 100 per cent commitment, am resigned to the fact we'll just miss out, plus the fact that Cooper is in way over his head. If the ones like us turn up in all weathers are shouting ourselves stupid, then all I want back is effort!!.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 17:57 - Feb 10 with 8779 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 13:26 - Feb 10 by airedale

Wonder if Rangel 22 will be about?

I think he will start. The right back, Kane?, has been shite for them
They will likely revert to the 3-5-2 system they used when they had a decent spell.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 18:44 - Feb 10 with 8739 viewsDarran

Low crowd tomorrow.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:07 - Feb 10 with 8719 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 18:44 - Feb 10 by Darran

Low crowd tomorrow.

We will be there. Lots won't be arsed.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 09:30 - Feb 11 with 8364 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 14:52 - Feb 10 by Badlands

Plastic fans.

Agree. (although cheer not sheer)

QPR have lost 5 of their last 6 (including 4 on the bounce) we normally help end teams poor runs.

Heart 3-1
Head 1-1
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 10:33 - Feb 11 with 8320 viewsvetchonian

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:07 - Feb 10 by builthjack

We will be there. Lots won't be arsed.

Evening games are usually tricky for me but will be there tonight as I cant make the next two home games

Sky and its red button are contributing to the demise of crowds at evening games especially when the weather is crap there will be many STs who will be sat at home in the warm or in the pub watching....resulting in crap atmosphere though the Liberty has been morgue like recently......even in really bad times at the Vetch there was always some supportive noise.

Heart says 2-1 after being a goal down .......again! head 3- 3 or 3-4 QPR

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 10:40 - Feb 11 with 8314 viewsKGriz16

Sh*t or get off the pot time now if we've any intentions of putting some form together and making the playoffs. Time for Steve to make his money now really.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 14:00 - Feb 11 with 8141 viewsVincent_Vega

2-0 Gallagher and Brewster

Lets be positive gents

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 15:19 - Feb 11 with 8078 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Will we go behind early yet again ?

I’d put Wilmot in

& change the goalkeeper

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 15:31 - Feb 11 with 8059 viewsJohnw102

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 18:44 - Feb 10 by Darran

Low crowd tomorrow.

30+ coming up on Pembrokeshire Jacks coach, mad us lot!! & no time for a pint before or after!!!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 11 with 8038 viewsvetchonian

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 15:19 - Feb 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

Will we go behind early yet again ?

I’d put Wilmot in

& change the goalkeeper

Lets put Wilmot in goal!!!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 16:26 - Feb 11 with 7981 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 15:31 - Feb 11 by Johnw102

30+ coming up on Pembrokeshire Jacks coach, mad us lot!! & no time for a pint before or after!!!

I very often follow you in, or out

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 17:29 - Feb 11 with 7885 viewssainthelens

Will tonight be the coldest night in a very long time at the stadium?
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 18:04 - Feb 11 with 7830 viewsunion_jack

I wonder who’ll start along with Byers and Grimes tonight?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 18:08 - Feb 11 with 7823 viewsZaxx

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 18:04 - Feb 11 by union_jack

I wonder who’ll start along with Byers and Grimes tonight?

Sort of hoping that there's no Byers and Gallagher and Dhanda are in there with Grimes tbh
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 18:10 - Feb 11 with 7812 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 18:08 - Feb 11 by Zaxx

Sort of hoping that there's no Byers and Gallagher and Dhanda are in there with Grimes tbh

Of course, but...!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024