Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gallagher 22:33 - Feb 11 with 5187 viewsSS2013

Deary me , it was like a watching Renato Sanchez all over again. I'd bench for a few games.

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Gallagher on 22:40 - Feb 11 with 4043 viewsKilkennyjack

Spot on.

Beware of the Risen People

Gallagher on 22:44 - Feb 11 with 4003 viewsLeonWasGod

I’d play him further forward. It’s that simple. Given how horrendously slow we are at moving the ball forward, we need his vision to thread little balls through around the box. Having him collect the ball deep from the keeper is a total waste of time.

Are we sure this Cooper was the one with the England U17s? We haven’t got his brother or a cousin by mistake have we?
Gallagher on 22:46 - Feb 11 with 3978 viewsDr_Winston

Gallagher on 22:44 - Feb 11 by LeonWasGod

I’d play him further forward. It’s that simple. Given how horrendously slow we are at moving the ball forward, we need his vision to thread little balls through around the box. Having him collect the ball deep from the keeper is a total waste of time.

Are we sure this Cooper was the one with the England U17s? We haven’t got his brother or a cousin by mistake have we?

Suddenly winning a youth tournament using the best young players coached and developed elsewhere doesn't seem like much of an endorsement.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Gallagher on 22:48 - Feb 11 with 3940 viewsNortbankboy

I won't knock him because at least he had the guts to make a forward pass.
Unlike Conner Roberts who just pass sideways and backwards.
How the feck is he a Welsh international I'll never know.
Gallagher on 22:48 - Feb 11 with 3944 viewsZaxx

Last time I looked I'm sure that he had six fingers so he must be the tw&t we appointed.
TREV, sort it out and be gone with Keith's gormless idiot please.
Gallagher on 22:52 - Feb 11 with 3904 viewsjack247

We’ve got Gallagher, Celina, Ayew, Dhanda arguably Byers and Routledge who could play that position. Teams would kill for that kind of choice, yet Cooper can’t set up a side that supplies the 10 with possession and makes runs for him to pick out. It’s a waste
Gallagher on 22:53 - Feb 11 with 3895 viewsLeonWasGod

Gallagher on 22:48 - Feb 11 by Nortbankboy

I’m not knocking him either. There’s a player there, but one we could use further forward. I’d give up on Dhanda and keep him as a sub. He’s a light weight poor man’s Pozuelo (although I do like his directness and willingness to carry the ball, even if he does often then lose it). Play Gallagher behind the striker (or Celina).
Gallagher on 22:55 - Feb 11 with 3873 viewsAngelRangelQS

Gallagher on 22:53 - Feb 11 by LeonWasGod

I’m not knocking him either. There’s a player there, but one we could use further forward. I’d give up on Dhanda and keep him as a sub. He’s a light weight poor man’s Pozuelo (although I do like his directness and willingness to carry the ball, even if he does often then lose it). Play Gallagher behind the striker (or Celina).

I know he’s been crap this year but Celina was superb at number ten last season and has barely been given a run there this season.
Login to get fewer ads

Gallagher on 22:56 - Feb 11 with 3864 viewsjasper_T

Gallagher on 22:46 - Feb 11 by Dr_Winston

Suddenly winning a youth tournament using the best young players coached and developed elsewhere doesn't seem like much of an endorsement.

no no no, he "must have something about him" if Liverpool and England hired him to babysit the kids! And Leon thought is powerpoint presentation was ace, mun.
Gallagher on 22:58 - Feb 11 with 3846 viewsPozuelosSideys

Its no coincidence every player used as the most forward playing midfielder has been gash for the most part. Celina, Gallagher etc are good, skillful, technical players who in the right coach and in the right system are some of the best players in this league.

We are set up badly. Poorly coached and have no idea what their roles are. Think we have gone past the point of being able to turn it around under this coaching team im afriad

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Gallagher on 23:03 - Feb 11 with 3822 viewscmajack

Well he had a good first half of the season with Charlton and even weighed in with a few goals. So it seems we've turned a half decent promising youngster into a shadow of the player he was a couple of months ago. Well you know who to blame for that . There are a few of our players going backwards at a rate of knots under Coopers management.
Gallagher on 00:27 - Feb 12 with 3642 viewsLeonWasGod

Gallagher on 22:58 - Feb 11 by PozuelosSideys

Its no coincidence every player used as the most forward playing midfielder has been gash for the most part. Celina, Gallagher etc are good, skillful, technical players who in the right coach and in the right system are some of the best players in this league.

We are set up badly. Poorly coached and have no idea what their roles are. Think we have gone past the point of being able to turn it around under this coaching team im afriad

It's the inevitable conclusion. I keep wondering if there's more to it, but I don't think there is. As has been said several times on here, individually they are all going backwards and as a team we're going backwards 9which is a large part of the individual bit too of course).

I'd like to think they can still turn it around, but it's more hope than belief.
Gallagher on 00:45 - Feb 12 with 3620 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gallagher on 23:03 - Feb 11 by cmajack

Well he had a good first half of the season with Charlton and even weighed in with a few goals. So it seems we've turned a half decent promising youngster into a shadow of the player he was a couple of months ago. Well you know who to blame for that . There are a few of our players going backwards at a rate of knots under Coopers management.

I wonder how many loans (which we will need as we aren’t buying and will lose almost half our playing staff) we will be able to attract next year with Cooper ruining top class young prospects this season? For the sake of the club’s future get rid Birchy. Now

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gallagher on 00:46 - Feb 12 with 3616 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gallagher on 00:45 - Feb 12 by Brynmill_Jack

I wonder how many loans (which we will need as we aren’t buying and will lose almost half our playing staff) we will be able to attract next year with Cooper ruining top class young prospects this season? For the sake of the club’s future get rid Birchy. Now

With a new man at the helm we may make the playoffs

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gallagher on 02:07 - Feb 12 with 3564 viewsJack123

Really? Strange, I thought he played really well, and same for Yan Dhanda, that was the first half mind.

libera nos a malo

Gallagher on 02:50 - Feb 12 with 3539 viewsWAFU

Yep. He’s crap, called it weeks ago and got slaughtered for it.
Gallagher on 05:53 - Feb 12 with 3456 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Gallagher on 22:48 - Feb 11 by Nortbankboy

How on earth can connor be expected to pass forward when there is rarely any movement in front of him let alone anyone actually in the space down the wing.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Gallagher on 07:36 - Feb 12 with 3255 viewsangryjack

Cooper is the problem has made good or average players backwards with his style of play
Gallagher on 07:39 - Feb 12 with 3247 viewsmagicdaps10

How can a player so highly rated and impressive at another club in our league go so bad!?

Cooper, Cooper, Cooper!!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Gallagher on 07:41 - Feb 12 with 3239 views34dfgdf54

This guy is a cracking player, but had a nightmare last night.

He's gone from bossing games for Charlton, to looking powder puff for us. No one has an idea on what they are doing under Cooper, it's a sh*t show.
Gallagher on 08:27 - Feb 12 with 3151 viewsSS2013

Gallagher on 02:07 - Feb 12 by Jack123

Really? Strange, I thought he played really well, and same for Yan Dhanda, that was the first half mind.

Constantly gave the ball away ....

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Gallagher on 08:31 - Feb 12 with 3136 viewsKGriz16

Gallagher on 22:52 - Feb 11 by jack247

We’ve got Gallagher, Celina, Ayew, Dhanda arguably Byers and Routledge who could play that position. Teams would kill for that kind of choice, yet Cooper can’t set up a side that supplies the 10 with possession and makes runs for him to pick out. It’s a waste

Cooper has no system and just plays all his best players at once in the hope of something happening. He said in his interview last night, despite us being under the cosh, that he felt we had the right players on the pitch to get us something in the final third. It was coming to minute 60, and they hadn't done anything of note despite being the 'right players' up top for us. That game was crying out for width last night and he plays 3 10's behind Brewster.

What I can't understand, is why everyone before hand told us Cooper plays 'expansive football' he has no clue. Out tactical identity is trying to play out from the back (which he fail to do) and then lump it up for someone to chase. It's horrible to watch, especially after Potter football last season, it's appalling. There's no direction moving forward and Cooper is failing.
Gallagher on 08:34 - Feb 12 with 3118 views3swan

Gallagher on 08:31 - Feb 12 by KGriz16

Cooper has no system and just plays all his best players at once in the hope of something happening. He said in his interview last night, despite us being under the cosh, that he felt we had the right players on the pitch to get us something in the final third. It was coming to minute 60, and they hadn't done anything of note despite being the 'right players' up top for us. That game was crying out for width last night and he plays 3 10's behind Brewster.

What I can't understand, is why everyone before hand told us Cooper plays 'expansive football' he has no clue. Out tactical identity is trying to play out from the back (which he fail to do) and then lump it up for someone to chase. It's horrible to watch, especially after Potter football last season, it's appalling. There's no direction moving forward and Cooper is failing.

"What I can't understand, is why everyone before hand told us Cooper plays 'expansive football' he has no clue."

It's the media just being lazy. It's Swansea oh they play good football don't they.

It's so obvious they're basing their comments on the past and not what we currently are.
Gallagher on 08:38 - Feb 12 with 3104 viewsswan65split

the skill has been coached out of him and a few others. Coops is crap.
Gallagher on 08:51 - Feb 12 with 3071 viewscmajack

Gallagher on 02:50 - Feb 12 by WAFU

Yep. He’s crap, called it weeks ago and got slaughtered for it.

Well 25 appearances for Charlton and 6 goals , that's not crap .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024