Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangel 23:44 - Feb 11 with 1949 viewsNotLoyal

Interesting character, when he plays, against us he does things I never saw him do when he was with us, getting booked, pushing, shouting being confrontational. Did the same tonight.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Rangel on 23:54 - Feb 11 with 1898 viewsjack247

He never minded a good honest shirt pull or body check when he looked like being outpaced. I’d guess he averaged 5 yellows a season while he was here.
Rangel on 23:58 - Feb 11 with 1889 viewsLeonWasGod

Rangel on 23:54 - Feb 11 by jack247

He never minded a good honest shirt pull or body check when he looked like being outpaced. I’d guess he averaged 5 yellows a season while he was here.

Of course he did. Liked a good rant at the officials too - that Spanish temperament was always close to the surface. It's exactly what we miss - I wonder if some oof our players have any emotions at all, certainly those runnng throgh the spine of the team and on the left seem devoid of anything.

Connor likes a flounce and will strike out
Ayew gets clever and leaves a foot in
Brewster is a walking yellow

But other than those the rest may as well be having tea with their grannies.
Rangel on 00:13 - Feb 12 with 1866 viewsBirchgrovejack

I liked the respect he showed by not time wasting when going off.
Rangel on 00:35 - Feb 12 with 1824 viewsBadlands

Rangel on 00:13 - Feb 12 by Birchgrovejack

Came over to the crowd before the game and at half time.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Rangel on 01:33 - Feb 12 with 1780 viewsNotLoyal

Rangel on 00:13 - Feb 12 by Birchgrovejack

First time I've seen a player go off this season via the long route, mind you he was being applauded. I'm still not convinced he was anywhere near as angry when he was with us. And only it seems when he plays against the swans.

OK I've changed it.

Rangel on 01:42 - Feb 12 with 1773 viewsTim_Harry

Rangel on 01:33 - Feb 12 by NotLoyal

First time I've seen a player go off this season via the long route, mind you he was being applauded. I'm still not convinced he was anywhere near as angry when he was with us. And only it seems when he plays against the swans.

He did start heading off the normal route - directly to the technical area. But then the ref pointed him to the nearest touchline. He obliged.
Rangel on 05:36 - Feb 12 with 1678 viewsicecoldjack

I get what your saying, obviously feels aggrieved and wants to stick it up the owners who got rid,and nothing wrong with that .

My own view was that players like Rangel,Britton,Bartly,Routs and Dyer were only ever kept on in the prem league as an insurance to relegation.
The utterly fooked up way we run the club meant that when we did go down we then fooked off the exact experience needed or stopped them from playing.

Britton and Rangel would have been superb for us under potter and it would have been a perfect transition on maintaining a footballing style at the club by keeping g those boys on the pitch.

Yet again the club throw the baby out with the bathwater, Rangel has always had the first yard or two in his head, same with Leon, that would have gone a long way to stamping a style and passing on experience to the likes of Robert's and Grimes .

Cant blame him for wanting to do his best and show he still has it, common sense in short supply at SCFC.
Rangel on 07:18 - Feb 12 with 1552 viewsdickythorpe

Christ he was a club legend and picked up many bookings and at least 1 sending off.
Login to get fewer ads

Rangel on 07:47 - Feb 12 with 1468 viewsbuilthjack

The whole stadium clapped him off

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Rangel on 08:48 - Feb 12 with 1355 viewsKGriz16

It's the same when I see my ex out though, I dance harder...and angrier
Rangel on 08:56 - Feb 12 with 1340 viewstheloneranger

Rangel on 01:42 - Feb 12 by Tim_Harry

He did start heading off the normal route - directly to the technical area. But then the ref pointed him to the nearest touchline. He obliged.

As you said ...

"A player must now exit the pitch when being taken off at the nearest touchline."

"This can be anywhere on the pitch, so they will be forced to walk behind goals and around the edge to return to the dugout."

"The exceptions are when a player is injured or being stretchered off, then they can head straight for the tunnel where the medical room is normally held. Or if a player would have to walk in front of visiting supporters where they may be abused."

[Post edited 12 Feb 2020 9:42]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Rangel on 09:42 - Feb 12 with 1227 viewsNotLoyal

Rangel on 07:18 - Feb 12 by dickythorpe

Christ he was a club legend and picked up many bookings and at least 1 sending off.

Still very angry when he plays us.

OK I've changed it.

Rangel on 11:07 - Feb 12 with 1091 viewswestwalesed

Rangel being made to leave seemed totally ill conceived at the time - it felt weird - and in hindsight was a sign of the cluster deck we have made of the Championship since being relegated.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Rangel on 17:48 - Feb 12 with 791 viewsNortbankboy

Rangel on 11:07 - Feb 12 by westwalesed

Rangel being made to leave seemed totally ill conceived at the time - it felt weird - and in hindsight was a sign of the cluster deck we have made of the Championship since being relegated.

Great player for us,I'd swap Roberts for him now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024