Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:18 - Feb 12 with 49258 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 19:42]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:06 - Feb 12 with 11716 viewsNWSwans

With them shipping out any players of any quality and us shipping in the local blind team's back 4 to see if we can a shot on target in training I think I'll go 0-0
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:50 - Feb 12 with 11669 viewspencoedjack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:06 - Feb 12 by NWSwans

With them shipping out any players of any quality and us shipping in the local blind team's back 4 to see if we can a shot on target in training I think I'll go 0-0

They haven't won in 7 losing 6

You know how its going to end
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 12 with 11644 viewsvetchonian

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:50 - Feb 12 by pencoedjack

They haven't won in 7 losing 6

You know how its going to end

well thats about to change then...the usual bad runs tend to come to an end against us!!!!

LEon needs to get that DVD back out!!!!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 12 with 11607 viewsdunvantjack100

Hull have fallen off a cliff, after losing one of the best players in the league in Jarod Bowen, as well as losing Grosiski. However, we seem to be on the edge of the cliff.

Cooper seriously needs to change something. IMO Brewster is crying out for some wingers in the team, we need to play to his strengths and create some chances.

No manager in world football could get Ayew to stay on the wing, so either play him centrally or not at all. Garrick played the other night for the U23’s, so could potentially come in.

Woodman

Roberts Rodon Wilmot Naughton

Gallagher Fulton

Garrick Ayew Routledge
Brewster

Bench: Mulder, Bidwell, Cabango, Grimes, Celina, Dhanda, Cullen.

Grimes needs to be taken out of the firing line, this will be our third game in 6 days and you can see that some of the players need resting.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2020 16:25]
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Feb 12 with 11591 viewstrefelinjack

What an awful trip to have.
Friday night, on tv, in hull, poor form. Cant see many going up there
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:43 - Feb 12 with 11536 viewsKGriz16

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 12 by dunvantjack100

Hull have fallen off a cliff, after losing one of the best players in the league in Jarod Bowen, as well as losing Grosiski. However, we seem to be on the edge of the cliff.

Cooper seriously needs to change something. IMO Brewster is crying out for some wingers in the team, we need to play to his strengths and create some chances.

No manager in world football could get Ayew to stay on the wing, so either play him centrally or not at all. Garrick played the other night for the U23’s, so could potentially come in.

Woodman

Roberts Rodon Wilmot Naughton

Gallagher Fulton

Garrick Ayew Routledge
Brewster

Bench: Mulder, Bidwell, Cabango, Grimes, Celina, Dhanda, Cullen.

Grimes needs to be taken out of the firing line, this will be our third game in 6 days and you can see that some of the players need resting.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2020 16:25]

Garrick?!

I think it's Ayew who needs dropping. Not Grimes. I agree with your statement on wingers however.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:49 - Feb 12 with 11531 viewsPencoed_Jack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:43 - Feb 12 by KGriz16

Garrick?!

I think it's Ayew who needs dropping. Not Grimes. I agree with your statement on wingers however.

Does it really matter who plays with this clown in charge!!

We were good for the first 6 games THANK GOD, otherwise we'd be in a relegation battle for sure. Next season doesn't bear thinking about with all off the cuts and players out of contract. Anything of value will be stripped and we all know it.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:58 - Feb 12 with 11511 viewsSwanjaxs

Every game now is morphing into the last one.

My prediction is...

Ahhh fùck it I've lost interest

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:01 - Feb 12 with 11514 viewsPencoed_Jack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:58 - Feb 12 by Swanjaxs

My prediction is...

My prediction is League One here we come unless changes are made. We can all see it happening so why can't the club😥

Bigger clubs than us have dropped, e.g. Sunderland.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:02 - Feb 12 with 11503 viewsNortbankboy

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:58 - Feb 12 by Swanjaxs

My prediction is...

It'slike paulClement all over again.
Get rid of any flair playets,and pick a team of robots.
Who are to afraid to attack teams
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:28 - Feb 12 with 11480 viewssainthelens

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Feb 12 by trefelinjack

What an awful trip to have.
Friday night, on tv, in hull, poor form. Cant see many going up there

I'd like to say a massive well done in advance to those going up there. Valentine's night, a million miles away, cold, on Sky and not home till after 2am after watching another turgid effort.
Reminds me of going to Hartlepool mid November over 30yrs ago.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:57 - Feb 12 with 11455 viewsmonmouth

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:49 - Feb 12 by Pencoed_Jack

Does it really matter who plays with this clown in charge!!

We were good for the first 6 games THANK GOD, otherwise we'd be in a relegation battle for sure. Next season doesn't bear thinking about with all off the cuts and players out of contract. Anything of value will be stripped and we all know it.

We weren't good for the first 6 games though. Hull and Preston should have buried us first half. We were good at QPR even though it could have gone either way at 1:1. We looked good against a Brum that wouldn't cross the half way line, but only after Naughts scored an unlikely second half goal. Before that it had 0-0 tattoed on it. Leeds f*cking murdered us even though that remains my favourite game of the season. We played well against Charlton and Cardiff later on Nicked a win at Wigan that we should have lost, and that's basically that. Mostly dogshit polished by the Mr Sheen of lucky results. The bastard child of Monk and Clement. There was no golden period.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2020 18:57]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:02 - Feb 12 with 11396 viewsPencoed_Jack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:57 - Feb 12 by monmouth

We weren't good for the first 6 games though. Hull and Preston should have buried us first half. We were good at QPR even though it could have gone either way at 1:1. We looked good against a Brum that wouldn't cross the half way line, but only after Naughts scored an unlikely second half goal. Before that it had 0-0 tattoed on it. Leeds f*cking murdered us even though that remains my favourite game of the season. We played well against Charlton and Cardiff later on Nicked a win at Wigan that we should have lost, and that's basically that. Mostly dogshit polished by the Mr Sheen of lucky results. The bastard child of Monk and Clement. There was no golden period.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2020 18:57]

Okay perhaps good was stretching it a bit but at least we were in games and winning at the time. Fast forward to now and well.......
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:13 - Feb 12 with 11377 viewsdunvantjack100

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:43 - Feb 12 by KGriz16

Garrick?!

That isn’t saying much for Garrick mind you, I just think that he is the most out and out winger we possess who is likely to take players on and put crosses in.

I think Grimes needs a rest more than dropping from form, however Ayew as well is being run into the ground.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:00 - Feb 12 with 11317 viewsBadlands

Garrick?!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:36 - Feb 12 with 11201 viewsjasper_T

Along with Luton this is on paper the weakest side we'll face for the remainder of the season.

The u23s are playing Man Utd at 7pm on Friday as well. Might be streams around, on MUTV?
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:03 - Feb 13 with 11184 viewsFireboy2

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:13 - Feb 12 by dunvantjack100

That isn’t saying much for Garrick mind you, I just think that he is the most out and out winger we possess who is likely to take players on and put crosses in.

I think Grimes needs a rest more than dropping from form, however Ayew as well is being run into the ground.

Been saying that ayew is tired for a while.

Hes keeping the ball too long and losing it too often.

Cooper, rest him or use the three subs you are allowed you muppet.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 01:17 - Feb 13 with 11166 viewsairedale

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:03 - Feb 13 by Fireboy2

Been saying that ayew is tired for a while.

Hes keeping the ball too long and losing it too often.

Cooper, rest him or use the three subs you are allowed you muppet.

FB2, he’s an athlete that’s been playing since last August in a league below frantic. Come on mun. If you want to spare him, confiscate his bike.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:09 - Feb 13 with 11066 viewsVincent_Vega

0-0

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:15 - Feb 13 with 11027 viewsTimTtam

2-0 Hull win.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:34 - Feb 13 with 10908 viewsBadlands

Mulder
Naughton Rodon Cabango Bidwell
...............Wilmot
........Fulton.......Galagher
Dyer..........................Routledge
..............Ayew.

Woodman, Grimes, Celina, Kalulu, Brewster, Roberts, Dhanda.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:08 - Feb 13 with 10895 viewsploppy

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:34 - Feb 13 by Badlands

Mulder
...............Wilmot
..............Ayew.

Dyer and Routledge? It's not 2015 anymore. They're not up to it. Move on.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:53 - Feb 13 with 10857 viewsPrettyvisitor

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:34 - Feb 13 by Badlands

Mulder
...............Wilmot
..............Ayew.

So people want passing football but also a midfield of Fulton and Wilmot? Good luck with that
[Post edited 13 Feb 2020 13:53]
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:57 - Feb 13 with 10837 viewsBadlands

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:08 - Feb 13 by ploppy

Dyer and Routledge? It's not 2015 anymore. They're not up to it. Move on.

More up o it than Celina and Dhanda ... and Brewster just isn't in games.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2020 13:59]

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:07 - Feb 13 with 10828 viewsBadlands

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:53 - Feb 13 by Prettyvisitor

So people want passing football but also a midfield of Fulton and Wilmot? Good luck with that
[Post edited 13 Feb 2020 13:53]

Wilmot to break up play, prevent teams streaming through the middle, additional defence to allow fullbacks to attack. Pass rate to much lower than Grimes who many consider in need of a rest.

Fulton, similar passing success rate would be more of a presence than Dhanda.
Gallagher, similar pass success rate more attack minded.

Playing a deep CDM should mean a better link with CMs, full backs can defend further forward and fewer lumps upfield.

As for playing. passing game? Cooper has drummed that out of the players who might have been able to achieve it.

Nice to see your options.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024