Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:18 - Feb 12 with 49260 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 19:42]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:18 - Feb 13 with 2279 viewsfbreath

As it's valentines day tomorrow do you think the players will seduce us with some sexy football. Or will it all be over in 30 seconds

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:10 - Feb 13 with 2252 viewsHighjack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:18 - Feb 13 by fbreath

As it's valentines day tomorrow do you think the players will seduce us with some sexy football. Or will it all be over in 30 seconds

Could be a massacre.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Feb 13 with 2244 viewssainthelens

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:18 - Feb 13 by fbreath

Probably the football equivalent of jizzin all over yer new shagpile carpet then proceeding to wiping the old fella on the curtain before the inevitable excuse why before the journey home.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Feb 13 with 2236 viewsNotLoyal

3-1 the jacks.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:10 - Feb 13 with 2208 viewsLeonWasGod

Got the makings of a classic this one...
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Feb 13 with 2206 viewsWhiterockin

My team would be.
Woodman
Naughton Rodon Cabango
Roberts Fulton Wilmot Grimes
Gallagher
Ayew Brewster
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:47 - Feb 13 with 2098 viewsSwansea93

I'd rather try going 3 at the back for a change, and use proper wingers.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:55 - Feb 13 with 2084 viewsperplex

Might get something out of this as its two poor teams, question is which will be the worse, I`ll go for 1-1 both will be crap.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:39 - Feb 13 with 2019 viewsjack2jack

I can see us nicking this one. 0-1.
Don't know why,just a feeling.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:16 - Feb 13 with 1988 viewsjasper_T

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:39 - Feb 13 by jack2jack

I can see us nicking this one. 0-1.
Don't know why,just a feeling.

As poor as we've been this season we've still been scraping past the worst teams in the division and Hull definitely qualify as one of those now given they've got so many first team players out injured and Bowen and Grosicki sold.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:08 - Feb 13 with 1957 viewsOldjack

The Tigers were missing 12 first-team players for their 3-0 defeat by Blackburn on Tuesday night.
And the majority of those will once again be unavailable when Hull face Swansea this weekend.

lose this mayhem will ensue

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:11 - Feb 13 with 1951 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:08 - Feb 13 by Oldjack

The Tigers were missing 12 first-team players for their 3-0 defeat by Blackburn on Tuesday night.
And the majority of those will once again be unavailable when Hull face Swansea this weekend.

lose this mayhem will ensue

Not according to Prosser 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 01:31 - Feb 14 with 1877 viewsDJack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Feb 13 by sainthelens

Probably the football equivalent of jizzin all over yer new shagpile carpet then proceeding to wiping the old fella on the curtain before the inevitable excuse why before the journey home.

Look, I was a bit stressed...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 06:10 - Feb 14 with 1851 viewsTimTtam

If Cooper wants to play narrow, then he should use a narrow formation:

Celina is back in his natural role, but now has 2 strikers to pass to. Ayew also back to being a striker. I'd like to see Cullen get 50-60 mins of game time, rather than <10 mins.

......................Woodman
Roberts . Rodon . Wilmot . Naughton
.........Fulton . Gallagher . Grimes
.........................Celina
....................Ayew . Cullen

Subs: Dhanda, Brewster & Kalulu on for Celina, Cullen, & Fulton (formation reverts back to 4-2-3-1 with Kalulu & Ayew to the wings)

..................Woodman
Roberts . Rodon . Wilmot . Naughton
............Gallagher . Grimes
.........Ayew . Dhanda . Kalulu
....................Brewster
[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 11:21]

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:22 - Feb 14 with 1829 viewskarnataka

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Feb 13 by Whiterockin

My team would be.
Woodman
Naughton Rodon Cabango
Roberts Fulton Wilmot Grimes
Gallagher
Ayew Brewster

I quite like the look of that but can't see Cooper going for anything so radical.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:21 - Feb 14 with 1725 viewsjasper_T

Grimes as a wing back? Go home, Potter, you're drunk.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:27 - Feb 14 with 1672 viewsOldjack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:11 - Feb 13 by Swanjaxs

Not according to Prosser 😂

He's just a tvat mun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:46 - Feb 14 with 1660 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:10 - Feb 13 by LeonWasGod

Got the makings of a classic this one...

I'm just hoping that it's one of those games that, on paper, looks like it'll be an utterly dire goalless affair...and ends up being a 5 goal thriller (with an away win).

Who am I kidding?!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:03 - Feb 14 with 1639 viewsKGriz16

Woodman
Roberts Guehi Rodon Naughton

Grimes Fulton

Ayew Celina Kalulu

Brewster

I don't want that team, but I think that's what we'll get. The same formation and the same dross with no system or plan in place. Just hope. I'm not looking forward whatsoever even though I think we'll win.

4-3-3 I think we should be playing with Brewster on a wing and Ayew up top because he's a nuisance, but there we go Cooper allegedly knows best.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:41 - Feb 14 with 1600 viewsBadlands

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:03 - Feb 14 by KGriz16

Woodman
Roberts Guehi Rodon Naughton

Grimes Fulton

Ayew Celina Kalulu

Brewster

I don't want that team, but I think that's what we'll get. The same formation and the same dross with no system or plan in place. Just hope. I'm not looking forward whatsoever even though I think we'll win.

4-3-3 I think we should be playing with Brewster on a wing and Ayew up top because he's a nuisance, but there we go Cooper allegedly knows best.

Probably correct but I'd be surprised if he doesn't start Gallagher alongside Grimes.
Even this massively depleted Hull side have a chance.
TBH another scrappy win won' persuade me that Cooper knows what he's doing.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:15 - Feb 14 with 1565 views1462jack

Is Steven Kingsley injured for them ? If not lump on him scoring
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:44 - Feb 14 with 1480 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:15 - Feb 14 by 1462jack

Is Steven Kingsley injured for them ? If not lump on him scoring

I got pelters on here at the time (and still will now, probably), but I was disappointed to see Kingsley go. A decent player and certainly decent backup. He'd probably be in our starting 11 now.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Feb 14 with 1441 views1462jack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:44 - Feb 14 by MrSwerve

I got pelters on here at the time (and still will now, probably), but I was disappointed to see Kingsley go. A decent player and certainly decent backup. He'd probably be in our starting 11 now.

Was talking to my mate on the way home today we were at his debut at Arsenal and he was quality that night , thought we had picked up another gem
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Feb 14 with 1417 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:21 - Feb 14 by jasper_T

Grimes as a wing back? Go home, Potter, you're drunk.

As opposed to Grimes who has played left back on many occasions and pushed forward.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Feb 14 with 1413 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Asuming that our players can actually manage to get a ball on target tonight we may score a goal.
But then again they may score2 or 3.
Can the players turn this around, because it is obvious that Cooper can't.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024