Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper 15:25 - Feb 12 with 4789 viewsPJackArmy

Look it is not hard Steve, the starting point is to stop playing so many people out of there best positions. Gallagher hasn't become bad overnight he's just playing In the wrong position, Celina hasnt become bad since last season he's just playing in the wrong position, ayew hasn't become a bad player since the Cardiff game, he's just in the wrong position, Grimes hasn't become a bad player since last season, he just needs another central midfielder sat next to him who are not both number 10s in Gallagher and dhanda or Gallagher and Byers or Byers and dhanda, extra help cover the whole of the middle of the pitch. So here goes Steve, if you are so stubborn to play with no width, try taking them Square pegs out of them round holes and changing the system to fit the players you want playing into a system where they are all actually playing in there best/preferred positions, roberts better as a wing back, the centre halves safer as a 3, Grimes some extra protection with Fulton alongside him, Gallagher or celina in there best position at 10 and brewster upfront in his best position with some support of ayew who has showed on both occasions at the club that upfront is his best position for us. Yes a less attacking line up after no shots on goal last time, but watch how much better we would actually be going forward with our best players in there preferred positions creating and scoring while being more defensively sound at the same time.

Woodman

Roberts GuehI Rodon Wilmott Naughton

Grimes Fulton
Gallagher or celina

Ayew Brewster
[Post edited 12 Feb 2020 15:28]
Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 15:31 - Feb 12 with 4765 viewswestwalesed

It's really not rocket science is it!? That looks like a decent side with players in their natural positions.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 15:35 - Feb 12 with 4755 viewsploppy

Celina can't play "in the hole". So Gallagher it is.
Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 07:24 - Feb 13 with 4504 viewsclloy2

Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 15:35 - Feb 12 by ploppy

Celina can't play "in the hole". So Gallagher it is.

Surely if he refuses to see the obvious, then poor performances will continue along with the bore draws and home defeats. Players look obviously lost out on the pitch, our identity has now disappeared and turning up to watch the Swans has become pot -luck in terms of what's going to happen on the pitch. If he doesn't listen and change his ways, then losing both the fans and the players is only going to end one way.
Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 07:41 - Feb 13 with 4469 viewsmagicdaps10

Put Kalula on the wing for starters.... A proper winger with pace.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 07:45 - Feb 13 with 4458 viewsPhil_S

Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 07:41 - Feb 13 by magicdaps10

He's not very good...
Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 07:46 - Feb 13 with 4452 viewsbuilthjack

Can he go past a man and put the ball in the box?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 07:46 - Feb 13 with 4450 viewsCooperman

He’s a bit Mo Barrow.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 07:47 - Feb 13 with 4442 views34dfgdf54

Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 07:46 - Feb 13 by builthjack

Can he go past a man and put the ball in the box?

In fairness he did on Tuesday. No one on the end of it.
Login to get fewer ads

Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 08:45 - Feb 13 with 4368 viewsVincent_Vega

I've heard hes taking his intense performance analytics department with him for this one to help with team selection and guarantee a win...

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 15:04 - Feb 13 with 4190 viewsPJackArmy

Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 08:45 - Feb 13 by Vincent_Vega

I've heard hes taking his intense performance analytics department with him for this one to help with team selection and guarantee a win...

I've been saying the same for months, I swear he picks his team's out of a hat, so often players are going from 1 week being in the starting 11 to the next game not even being in the squad and vice versa
Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 15:10 - Feb 13 with 4182 viewsLeonWasGod

Needed to keep Declan John is we were going to play with wing backs. Naughton is as good a marauding wing back as I am. Would suit Connor though.
Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 23:55 - Feb 13 with 4039 viewsPJackArmy

Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 15:10 - Feb 13 by LeonWasGod

Needed to keep Declan John is we were going to play with wing backs. Naughton is as good a marauding wing back as I am. Would suit Connor though.

Yeah, I hate bidwell but maybe he would be a better option as a left wingback as he won't have to worry so much about getting caught out
[Post edited 13 Feb 2020 23:55]
Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 02:52 - Feb 14 with 3985 viewsNotLoyal

Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 15:10 - Feb 13 by LeonWasGod

He is better in front of goal in the right place, right time than the more advanced players we have I'll give him that.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 04:22 - Feb 14 with 3965 viewsWhiterockin

My team would be.
Woodman
Naughton Rodon Cabango
Roberts Fulton Wilmot Grimes
Gallagher
Ayew Brewster
Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 14:58 - Feb 14 with 3728 viewsCatullus

Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 04:22 - Feb 14 by Whiterockin

My team would be.
Woodman
Naughton Rodon Cabango
Roberts Fulton Wilmot Grimes
Gallagher
Ayew Brewster

Tempted to agree, bearing in mind it's going to be Guehi not Naughton and I'd put VdH in for Cabango, when he's fit.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 15:52 - Feb 14 with 3674 viewsWhiterockin

Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 14:58 - Feb 14 by Catullus

Tempted to agree, bearing in mind it's going to be Guehi not Naughton and I'd put VdH in for Cabango, when he's fit.

Agree with the VDH comment. I've put Naughton in as he has played in a back 3 and is more experienced. Joe with a rookie either side is to much of a risk. Grimes I have put on the left side because he has played left back and can push forward. Ayew up front is a no brainier as he is wasted out wide.
Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 15:59 - Feb 14 with 3658 viewsCatullus

Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 15:52 - Feb 14 by Whiterockin

Agree with the VDH comment. I've put Naughton in as he has played in a back 3 and is more experienced. Joe with a rookie either side is to much of a risk. Grimes I have put on the left side because he has played left back and can push forward. Ayew up front is a no brainier as he is wasted out wide.

I don't see Grimes being played wide and he won't drop his captain so it's probably Celina on the left and Wilmot missing out but that might work.
I'd vertainly consider trying Wilmot as a CDM though, at least he can tackle!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 19:33 - Jul 8 with 3322 viewsPJackArmy

BUMP

5 months later and the penny has dropped for Cooper, and bang like that there it is, 3 points and our best performance for a good while
Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 19:40 - Jul 8 with 3312 viewsFireboy2

Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 19:33 - Jul 8 by PJackArmy

BUMP

5 months later and the penny has dropped for Cooper, and bang like that there it is, 3 points and our best performance for a good while

It isnt over with yet.
Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 19:51 - Jul 8 with 3288 viewsPJackArmy

Yes it is.
Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 20:13 - Jul 8 with 3239 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 15:59 - Feb 14 by Catullus

I don't see Grimes being played wide and he won't drop his captain so it's probably Celina on the left and Wilmot missing out but that might work.
I'd vertainly consider trying Wilmot as a CDM though, at least he can tackle!

Great game by Grimes tonight. Gland Copper is not listening to the trolls on this site.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 20:29 - Jul 8 with 3223 viewsPJackArmy

Why? He would have found the system he played tonight, 5 months ago if he had, instead of playing square pegs in round holes and chopping and changing all season
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 20:29]
Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 20:57 - Jul 8 with 3169 viewsOneill_77

Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 19:51 - Jul 8 by PJackArmy

Yes it is.

Are you MoanMouth in disguise ?
Team for hull Friday / clueless Cooper on 09:34 - Jul 9 with 3011 viewsfelixstowe_jack

After 42 game
...................... W.. d .. l.. gf.. ga
Under copper 16 15 11 55 49
Under potterr 17 8 17 59 57

We have 4 more points than last season. Remarkably our running points total after each game is ahead of last seasons except after our second game. We have scored 4 goals less this season despite selling our top scorer, oli and most dangerous attacking player, dan.
Our defence has conceded 8 fewer goals injuries to our centre backs. We have played 6 centre back this season.

Away from home we have only lost 4 games. Last season we averaged 1 point per away game this season we average 1.5 points per away game.

Our one downside is that we have lost 7 home games.

Coopers loan players have all played a part this season.

Yet remarkable 50% of our fans think Copper should be sacked. Sacked for doing a better job with an inferior team to last season.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024