Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oooooh... Your a big club. 20:13 - Feb 12 with 7223 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff away tonight 158 😂
[Post edited 12 Feb 2020 20:14]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 10:27 - Feb 13 with 1004 viewsNotLoyal

There's a lot of anger about.
context.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2020 10:29]

OK I've changed it.

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 10:28 - Feb 13 with 1004 viewsPencoed_Jack

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 10:22 - Feb 13 by controversial_jack

The difference being, they are on a good run and getting good results, we are not.

The difference being their game was miles away and we were at home. Plus we aren't exactly out of the race but ain't playing well I accept.
Oooooh... Your a big club. on 14:10 - Feb 13 with 874 viewsBluebird

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 22:59 - Feb 12 by pencoedjack

His old man must be proud mate

I thought it was you with the decent comments and conversations. I was going to say I knew there was a decent poster in there somewhere.
Oooooh... Your a big club. on 14:46 - Feb 13 with 849 viewspencoedjack

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 14:10 - Feb 13 by Bluebird

I thought it was you with the decent comments and conversations. I was going to say I knew there was a decent poster in there somewhere.

If you don't like the comments on here you could easily jog along to your own board.

As for Benny his old man is alive & kicking he just craves sympathy or is worried someone may knock on his door.

He been found out to be a liar many times on here.
Oooooh... Your a big club. on 15:14 - Feb 13 with 832 viewsCCFCTOM

Pretty sure it was over 300 that went on a Wednesday night... May I remind you that majority of the folk east of Swansea have jobs Let's see how many you lot take tomorrow night up to Hull shall we? With it being a friday night i'd be expecting 1k but we'll see...
Oooooh... Your a big club. on 15:15 - Feb 13 with 827 viewsNotLoyal

Fck me, his personality has split even more 😂

OK I've changed it.

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 15:15 - Feb 13 with 825 views34dfgdf54

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 15:14 - Feb 13 by CCFCTOM

Pretty sure it was over 300 that went on a Wednesday night... May I remind you that majority of the folk east of Swansea have jobs Let's see how many you lot take tomorrow night up to Hull shall we? With it being a friday night i'd be expecting 1k but we'll see...

Expecting 1k on a Friday night, game live on sky, 600 miles round trip
Oooooh... Your a big club. on 15:26 - Feb 13 with 807 viewsCCFCTOM

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 15:15 - Feb 13 by 34dfgdf54

Expecting 1k on a Friday night, game live on sky, 600 miles round trip

With the majority of people having the Saturday off it should be a given, surely?
The fact you'll only end up taking about 100 is pathetic.
Login to get fewer ads

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 15:28 - Feb 13 with 802 viewsChief

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 15:26 - Feb 13 by CCFCTOM

With the majority of people having the Saturday off it should be a given, surely?

Did you miss the bit where most people work Fridays?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 15:31 - Feb 13 with 796 viewsCCFCTOM

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 15:28 - Feb 13 by Chief

Did you miss the bit where most people work Fridays?

Easy for most to get a half day on Friday... (if they really want to) Pretty sure we took over 2.5k to Derby on a friday..
Oooooh... Your a big club. on 15:34 - Feb 13 with 792 views34dfgdf54

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 15:31 - Feb 13 by CCFCTOM

Easy for most to get a half day on Friday... (if they really want to) Pretty sure we took over 2.5k to Derby on a friday..

To get to Derby from Cardiff and back, is the same distance drive from Swansea to Hull one way.

Not very bright at all unfortunately kidder. Thick, some would say.
Oooooh... Your a big club. on 15:43 - Feb 13 with 787 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 20:51 - Feb 12 by Neath_Jack

There's quite a few posters on here that are obsessed with attendances. My personal favourites are when posters count how many of ours, versus how many of their shirts they see, in places like the Royal Welsh or on holidays. F*cking brill.

I don't get it either, we've got more fans than you, who gives a flying fack?
Oooooh... Your a big club. on 15:53 - Feb 13 with 779 viewsCCFCTOM

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 15:34 - Feb 13 by 34dfgdf54

To get to Derby from Cardiff and back, is the same distance drive from Swansea to Hull one way.

Not very bright at all unfortunately kidder. Thick, some would say.

My point exactly? In theory...because it's double the trip then you should only really take half as many fans right? So half of 2500 is 1250? Correct? But you will only take around 100? Are you sure you're not the the 'thicko' pal?
Oooooh... Your a big club. on 15:57 - Feb 13 with 772 viewsChief

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 15:53 - Feb 13 by CCFCTOM

My point exactly? In theory...because it's double the trip then you should only really take half as many fans right? So half of 2500 is 1250? Correct? But you will only take around 100? Are you sure you're not the the 'thicko' pal?

Well 1 you're assuming only 100 swans are going to be there, 2 have you factored in its Valentine's night? (silly question, you're obviously single).
3 what's your point? You may take more than us to some games, you get tiny crowds for cup games, we don't.
4 myself and plenty of other swans fans are fully aware our fanbase isn't massive.

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 16:09 - Feb 13 with 751 viewspencoedjack

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 15:57 - Feb 13 by Chief

Well 1 you're assuming only 100 swans are going to be there, 2 have you factored in its Valentine's night? (silly question, you're obviously single).
3 what's your point? You may take more than us to some games, you get tiny crowds for cup games, we don't.
4 myself and plenty of other swans fans are fully aware our fanbase isn't massive.

My excuse for not attending is Valentines night

The near on 600 mile round trip on a Friday night has nothing to do with my non attendance.

I still believe we will take more than the 84 the Bassey's took to Boro a few seasons back.
Oooooh... Your a big club. on 16:10 - Feb 13 with 749 viewsCCFCTOM

My point was replying to the original post which 'incorrectly' stated we took 158 fans.
You lot seemingly making a poor attempt to mock us despite taking next to no away fans week in week out. This is without mentioning your 14k crowds at home (despite being a couple of points of the play offs) week in week out. Hope this helps 'Chief'
Oooooh... Your a big club. on 16:16 - Feb 13 with 738 viewsDewi1jack

5/ we don't claim to be a mahoosive club who's going to be challenging the top 6 in the PL
6/ we know we're smaller than Barcelona
7/ Futbol Club Cardelona haven't filled their Camp Laygo once this season. In fact most of it has been shut for the majority of games this season.

Who fukin cares anyway.
We've watched far better styles of football over the last 12 years, with the odd Cup and Euro tour success thrown in for good measure.
Whereas our Eastern cousins will struggle to find many alive who saw them win their last of the big cups.
And the only way that load will see their team play abroad is if Boris starts WW3!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 16:34 - Feb 13 with 713 viewsSwanjaxs

Nice to see Tom thumb piping up on here again.

Hasn't been on here since he was made to look a cùnt over the Sala fiasco 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 16:37 - Feb 13 with 708 viewsChief

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 16:10 - Feb 13 by CCFCTOM

My point was replying to the original post which 'incorrectly' stated we took 158 fans.
You lot seemingly making a poor attempt to mock us despite taking next to no away fans week in week out. This is without mentioning your 14k crowds at home (despite being a couple of points of the play offs) week in week out. Hope this helps 'Chief'

How many did you take then?

Well you lot to like to make out your this sleeping giant (must be in a pretty deep coma). Plus you have a higher population, better transport links and are an hour closer to every team than us (1 way). And you had about 3k for a home game the other day. There is reason to mock you.

You're preaching to the converted on here about our gates falling, the plastics can fvvck off.

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 17:10 - Feb 13 with 681 viewsbennytheblue

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 14:46 - Feb 13 by pencoedjack

If you don't like the comments on here you could easily jog along to your own board.

As for Benny his old man is alive & kicking he just craves sympathy or is worried someone may knock on his door.

He been found out to be a liar many times on here.

Come and knock on my door lol 😂
With all the bluebirds I know in llantrisant, pontyclun, Bridgend, tonyypandy and Bridgend I reckon it would take 3 phone calls to find out who you are penc but I couldn’t give a shit, you ain’t worth the bother. Oh and there’s the ones I know on ccmb who threatened to out you a few years ago because you couldn’t behave. For a 50 year old man you have issues.
Oooooh... Your a big club. on 17:12 - Feb 13 with 679 viewsbennytheblue

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 15:26 - Feb 13 by CCFCTOM

Did you see what they took to stoke, charlton and West Brom 🤷🏼‍♂️😂
Oooooh... Your a big club. on 17:14 - Feb 13 with 675 viewsbennytheblue

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 16:10 - Feb 13 by CCFCTOM

They didn’t have anywhere near 14k really Tom, more like 11. And as for loyal who started the thread, you can basically double anything he says, guys a dreamer who wants to be in the soul crew.
Oooooh... Your a big club. on 17:17 - Feb 13 with 672 viewssainthelens

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 17:12 - Feb 13 by bennytheblue

Did you see what they took to stoke, charlton and West Brom 🤷🏼‍♂️😂

Obviously suffering from OND. Obsessive numbers disorder.
Add that to the many other ailments you have.
Oooooh... Your a big club. on 17:19 - Feb 13 with 667 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 17:17 - Feb 13 by sainthelens

Multiple non personality syndrome???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 17:28 - Feb 13 with 654 viewspencoedjack

Oooooh... Your a big club. on 17:17 - Feb 13 by sainthelens

The bloke is a complete loser mate one of my life’s saddo’s who has to pretend he’s something he isn’t.

You know the type ....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024