Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The heat is on 07:15 - Feb 13 with 2506 viewsSwanjaxs

Hull City last 7 games

LLLLLDL

Lose this one and Cooper can expect a caustic atmosphere for the Huddersfield game.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The heat is on on 07:37 - Feb 13 with 2175 viewsclloy2

Yes I've heard the Sky sports scheduler responsible for selecting that game has been sacked !!!!
The heat is on on 08:08 - Feb 13 with 2137 viewsVincent_Vega

The heat is on on 07:37 - Feb 13 by clloy2

Yes I've heard the Sky sports scheduler responsible for selecting that game has been sacked !!!!

I'm the first for piping up when the swans don't get their fair share of airtime but whoever thought Swans vs QPR should be 'main event' and not Brentford vs Lids needs flogging.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The heat is on on 08:12 - Feb 13 with 2116 viewsKilkennyjack

Shite club, shite owners, shite Tigers.

Shirley Coops will be returning with 3 points, if he picks the right team.

Come on Mr Cooper you can do this.

Beware of the Risen People

The heat is on on 08:31 - Feb 13 with 2091 viewsCooperman

It's Hull away and I would normally settle for a score draw but not on that form. Failure to pick up three points goes some way to furthering the doom and gloom around the coaching team.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The heat is on on 10:28 - Feb 13 with 1999 viewsNotLoyal

The heat is on on 08:31 - Feb 13 by Cooperman

It's Hull away and I would normally settle for a score draw but not on that form. Failure to pick up three points goes some way to furthering the doom and gloom around the coaching team.

Can it get worse?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The heat is on on 10:42 - Feb 13 with 1980 viewsDarran

How can you expect a caustic atmosphere for the Huddersfield game before we kick off regardless of what we do tomorrow?

We might kick off and be 2-0 up within 10 minutes. We probably won’t like but the op doesn’t make sense.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The heat is on on 10:44 - Feb 13 with 1974 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

LLLLLDL..............................We've been here before.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The heat is on on 11:06 - Feb 13 with 1942 viewssainthelens

Look Coops , we are all onto you now pal. Fckn sort it out, cos we can't take anymore post match bollox. We really have suffered enough last few years and it's very wearing.
3 points or walk away.
Login to get fewer ads

The heat is on on 11:06 - Feb 13 with 1942 viewsWAFU

Will take a loss if it gets cooper out
The heat is on on 11:08 - Feb 13 with 1938 views34dfgdf54

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-hull-cha

No excuses
The heat is on on 11:14 - Feb 13 with 1925 viewsSwanjaxs

The heat is on on 10:42 - Feb 13 by Darran

How can you expect a caustic atmosphere for the Huddersfield game before we kick off regardless of what we do tomorrow?

We might kick off and be 2-0 up within 10 minutes. We probably won’t like but the op doesn’t make sense.

I disagree, failure to win against the side that has virtually given up will push supporters over the threshold in my opinion, whatever happens in the first 10 minutes of the Huddersfield game.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The heat is on on 11:33 - Feb 13 with 1865 viewsDarran

The heat is on on 11:14 - Feb 13 by Swanjaxs

I disagree, failure to win against the side that has virtually given up will push supporters over the threshold in my opinion, whatever happens in the first 10 minutes of the Huddersfield game.

So if we lose tomorrow night you and others are going to turn up and give the manger and players a tough time from the second the ref blows the whistle to start the next game?

Is that what you’re saying because it doesn’t make sense if you are?

The heat is on on 11:53 - Feb 13 with 1834 viewsSwans9

Hull and Swansea are on similar journeys selling their best players and the owners not wanting to be there.
The heat is on on 11:57 - Feb 13 with 1830 viewsSwanjaxs

The heat is on on 11:33 - Feb 13 by Darran

So if we lose tomorrow night you and others are going to turn up and give the manger and players a tough time from the second the ref blows the whistle to start the next game?

Is that what you’re saying because it doesn’t make sense if you are?

Would you rather wait for another couple of dozen abject unacceptable performances...

Is that what your saying?

The heat is on on 12:04 - Feb 13 with 1817 viewsclloy2

The heat is on on 11:53 - Feb 13 by Swans9

Hull and Swansea are on similar journeys selling their best players and the owners not wanting to be there.

I get it- Sky are screening it from the point of view of "my owner is worse than yours" perspective.
Might catch on I suppose.
May be the build up will include a list of disasters and lies that have occured since respective owners have taken charge. I bet we'll easily beat them in a straightforward players sold v money re-invested comparison.
Wouldn't it be great if Sky could organise an owners debate (bit like the general election) before ko where both owners are subjected to questions from a selected audience of fans.
The heat is on on 12:06 - Feb 13 with 1809 viewsDarran

The heat is on on 11:57 - Feb 13 by Swanjaxs

Would you rather wait for another couple of dozen abject unacceptable performances...

Is that what your saying?

So when are you going to start the abuse at the next home game then?

The heat is on on 18:37 - Feb 13 with 1560 viewsNeath_Jack

The heat is on on 11:06 - Feb 13 by sainthelens

Look Coops , we are all onto you now pal. Fckn sort it out, cos we can't take anymore post match bollox. We really have suffered enough last few years and it's very wearing.
3 points or walk away.

I don't think he posts on here anymore mate.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The heat is on on 18:38 - Feb 13 with 1555 viewsCaptain_Sham

If we lose every game from now until the end of the season Cooper wont get the heave ho.

Its just a ride.

The heat is on on 18:52 - Feb 13 with 1533 viewssainthelens

The heat is on on 18:37 - Feb 13 by Neath_Jack

I don't think he posts on here anymore mate.

I know pal, just venting my spleen.
The heat is on on 19:07 - Feb 13 with 1502 viewsperplex

Our fans don`t really protest do they, sing a few get the owners out, make a few boos and that`s it really, the club has been in decline for a while now and will be fighting to stay in this League next season once all the loanees have gone back to there clubs and our best players sold, then the extent of this shambles will hit home big time especially to the muppets on here who have been led a merry dance and actually believed what was being done was for the good of the club.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2020 19:08]
The heat is on on 19:43 - Feb 13 with 1429 viewsPozuelosSideys

The players confidence is through the floor at the moment. Ill take a point. Im expecting an L

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The heat is on on 19:47 - Feb 13 with 1419 viewsunion_jack

The heat is on on 19:43 - Feb 13 by PozuelosSideys

The players confidence is through the floor at the moment. Ill take a point. Im expecting an L

1-1 for me with us scoring first.

(So that definitely won’t happen then!)

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The heat is on on 00:01 - Feb 14 with 1308 viewsPJackArmy

Anything less than 6 points from the next 2 games against probably the current 2 worst sides in the league in hull and Huddersfield and he should be gone
The heat is on on 16:31 - Feb 14 with 1090 viewsGlyn1

The heat is on on 08:08 - Feb 13 by Vincent_Vega

I'm the first for piping up when the swans don't get their fair share of airtime but whoever thought Swans vs QPR should be 'main event' and not Brentford vs Lids needs flogging.

Probably Leeds have complained about their fixtures being constantly shown. Their fans were getting quite angry about it.

But it was odd since Sky's London HQ is only a 5 min walk away from the ground.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The heat is on on 16:38 - Feb 14 with 1080 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Jesus, I didn't know their run was as bad as that, I haven't really seen them, he should be under immense pressure if we don't beat these!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024