Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan 12:30 - Feb 13 with 3033 viewsDarran

What’s the reason for this then?
There’s got to be more to it surely?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 12:43 - Feb 13 with 1618 viewsWingstandwood

Aye, that's the same bunch of village idiot yokels who recently turned down mega-money from Westminster to build desperately required road transport infrastructure. And that is despite wasting tens of millions preparing for that very intention anyhow....and when money is handed to em on a plate to achieve exactly what they previously wanted?......They turned it down!

Black-comedy-surreal, it's a Welsh mishmash version of Yes Minister, Monty Python and Alan Partridge!
[Post edited 13 Feb 2020 12:44]

Argus!

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 12:48 - Feb 13 with 1601 viewsDarran

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 12:43 - Feb 13 by Wingstandwood

Aye, that's the same bunch of village idiot yokels who recently turned down mega-money from Westminster to build desperately required road transport infrastructure. And that is despite wasting tens of millions preparing for that very intention anyhow....and when money is handed to em on a plate to achieve exactly what they previously wanted?......They turned it down!

Black-comedy-surreal, it's a Welsh mishmash version of Yes Minister, Monty Python and Alan Partridge!
[Post edited 13 Feb 2020 12:44]

It’s a strange one that’s for sure.

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 12:57 - Feb 13 with 1585 viewsProfessor

Voting along assembly party lines. Labour proposal to downgrade A and E. Labour MPs for Rhondda and Pontypridd campaigning to keep it open. Plenty of votes for Plaid in next election in RCT methinks. Not that it will hugely risk lives. Takes no time from Treorchy to Merthyr does it?
Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 13:01 - Feb 13 with 1580 viewsWingstandwood

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 12:48 - Feb 13 by Darran

It’s a strange one that’s for sure.

I caught a fleeting section of a closing bit of what could be the very same service on Welsh news last night. If its the same one? It involves Llantrisant. Get this! On the news, the Welsh Assembly was passing the buck onto the health board, makes a change from blaming the Tories for what is yet another devolved issue. To think some idiots want to give that lot full power along with total Welsh independence/devolution.

The same "nothing to do with us, guv" approach/tactic has been seen down this part of the world regarding hospital service closures. The impression the Welsh Assembly likes to give is that senior NHS management/health boards are of higher rank to the very sitting government that is actually in power. Work that one out? Cos I can't?

Argus!

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 13:13 - Feb 13 with 1561 viewsBanosswan

The Royal Glam is not long for this world.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 13:37 - Feb 13 with 1530 viewsEbo

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 13:01 - Feb 13 by Wingstandwood

I caught a fleeting section of a closing bit of what could be the very same service on Welsh news last night. If its the same one? It involves Llantrisant. Get this! On the news, the Welsh Assembly was passing the buck onto the health board, makes a change from blaming the Tories for what is yet another devolved issue. To think some idiots want to give that lot full power along with total Welsh independence/devolution.

The same "nothing to do with us, guv" approach/tactic has been seen down this part of the world regarding hospital service closures. The impression the Welsh Assembly likes to give is that senior NHS management/health boards are of higher rank to the very sitting government that is actually in power. Work that one out? Cos I can't?

"That lot" would not be ruling the roost in an Indy Wales.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 13:47 - Feb 13 with 1514 viewsVincent_Vega

Welsh Labour could legalise Kitten shooting and they'd still win in Wales

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 14:04 - Feb 13 with 1496 viewsHighjack

It is refreshing to see hundreds of people protesting outside the Senedd. It’s about time someone gave them a mouthful.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 14:37 - Feb 13 with 1470 viewsWingstandwood

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 13:37 - Feb 13 by Ebo

"That lot" would not be ruling the roost in an Indy Wales.

Can you please post me links from the Yes Cymru lot, Plaid Cymru lot and others outside of Welsh Labour outraged and disgusted at the recent decision to refuse the desperately required improvement to Welsh transport infrastructure. A decision that brought a reaction of i.e. "This is a dark day for the Welsh economy" from Wales CBI.

After all its the Welsh Independence lot that would be expected to take the reigns in an undemocratic (Labour banned from ruling) independent Wales.

Argus!

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 14:38 - Feb 13 with 1464 viewsCountyJim

They can't staff the hospital that's the world we are living in
Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 14:46 - Feb 13 with 1452 viewsProfessor

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 14:38 - Feb 13 by CountyJim

They can't staff the hospital that's the world we are living in

It never helps if you don't advertise the vacancies (deliberately it would seem)
Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 15:03 - Feb 13 with 1436 viewsWhiterockin

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 13:47 - Feb 13 by Vincent_Vega

Welsh Labour could legalise Kitten shooting and they'd still win in Wales

Welsh Labour holds 22 of 40 Welsh seats in the UK Parliament, 29 of 60 seats in the National Assembly for Wales, and 576 of 1,264 principal local authority councillors, including overall control of 10 of 22 Welsh local authorities.

Not exactly winning.
Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 15:36 - Feb 13 with 1417 viewsVincent_Vega

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 15:03 - Feb 13 by Whiterockin

Welsh Labour holds 22 of 40 Welsh seats in the UK Parliament, 29 of 60 seats in the National Assembly for Wales, and 576 of 1,264 principal local authority councillors, including overall control of 10 of 22 Welsh local authorities.

Not exactly winning.

Phuck the stats they hold all the cards and always will in Wales

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 15:39 - Feb 13 with 1411 viewsWhiterockin

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 15:36 - Feb 13 by Vincent_Vega

Phuck the stats they hold all the cards and always will in Wales

Labour said that about the north of England.
Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 15:53 - Feb 13 with 1399 viewsPacemaker

If they close this A& E then Labour will be voted out of RCT. Prince Charles Merthyr is impossible for most people without a car to get to, there is little chance of getting to PC Hosp in the winter even with a car because the Rhigos and Aberdare mountain roads are often closed.

I recently had to take a relative to PCH the car parks were completely full and even then those with any sort of disability would find it impossible to get out of there as they are either covered in earth/mud or chipping. They dont appear to have tarmac available there. My family members have literally had their lives saved by A& E at RGH. It's a complete disgrace.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 16:22 - Feb 13 with 1364 viewsVincent_Vega

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 15:39 - Feb 13 by Whiterockin

Labour said that about the north of England.

they did but Wales is a different more loyal beast.

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 16:37 - Feb 13 with 1337 viewsLohengrin

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 15:53 - Feb 13 by Pacemaker

If they close this A& E then Labour will be voted out of RCT. Prince Charles Merthyr is impossible for most people without a car to get to, there is little chance of getting to PC Hosp in the winter even with a car because the Rhigos and Aberdare mountain roads are often closed.

I recently had to take a relative to PCH the car parks were completely full and even then those with any sort of disability would find it impossible to get out of there as they are either covered in earth/mud or chipping. They dont appear to have tarmac available there. My family members have literally had their lives saved by A& E at RGH. It's a complete disgrace.

It’s a glaring omission that you and people like you were not invited to give testimony during the consultation process. The people that work and pay the tax that funds the NHS, the very people the service was designed to serve.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 16:55 - Feb 13 with 1322 viewsBarrySwan

It's only twenty years old.
Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 17:00 - Feb 13 with 1318 viewsCatullus

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 16:22 - Feb 13 by Vincent_Vega

they did but Wales is a different more loyal beast.

You must have noticed th Tories doubled their seats in Wales at the last GE and recent polls suggest the Tories are very close to Labour in vote share now. Times they may be a changing.

PS< Ebo, who do you think will be in power if we went indy? What massive change will there be? Do you think Plaid will suddenly rule the roost or maybe the Tories will take over? Ot maybe we'd end up with exactly the same idiots in complete control and we can sit back and repent at liesure?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 17:09 - Feb 13 with 1309 viewsDarran

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 17:00 - Feb 13 by Catullus

You must have noticed th Tories doubled their seats in Wales at the last GE and recent polls suggest the Tories are very close to Labour in vote share now. Times they may be a changing.

PS< Ebo, who do you think will be in power if we went indy? What massive change will there be? Do you think Plaid will suddenly rule the roost or maybe the Tories will take over? Ot maybe we'd end up with exactly the same idiots in complete control and we can sit back and repent at liesure?

Plaid even stepped aside for tactical voting in the capital city of their own country basically admitting it was pointless them standing because they had no chance of winning it.

People like Ebo are fuçking deluded.

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 17:18 - Feb 13 with 1303 viewsWingstandwood

What visionaries we've got in the Welsh independence camp! What street-fighters to fight for Wales on the world stage! What ambition! What dynamism!

Nah not really .....They're a bunch of Westminster/English hating Dafydd Iwan cd collection romanticists. A motley crew of parochial stuck-in-the-mud bumpkins, happy with a 1960's transport system, utterly unconcerned and not bothered in the slightest at recent news that the Welsh Assembly turned down the opportunity to fund some of our 1960's transport system.

FFS talk about exactly the wrong people to have in charge of an entire country. Terrifying to think what these regressive's would be like in government.

Argus!

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 17:23 - Feb 13 with 1293 viewsCatullus

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 17:09 - Feb 13 by Darran

Plaid even stepped aside for tactical voting in the capital city of their own country basically admitting it was pointless them standing because they had no chance of winning it.

People like Ebo are fuçking deluded.

I really don't understand why some people are so insistent that indy will suddenly give us a fantastic Senedd and Wales will become the land of milk and honey.

Is it the same people who insisted Corbyn would win?

Is it the same people who defend the current circus we call the Senedd?

The Welsh NHS is in a real mess and getting worse and our Welsh government is abdicating responsibilty and blaming Westminster over a devolved issue.

Lets go with us actually being independent for a minute, will the Senedd/Weslh Labour still want to blame Westminster for as much as possible in say, 10 years time? Will we still get the Indy/Senedd supporters bleating it's all because of a lack of funding despite all the claims Wales will be much better off outside the Union?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 17:35 - Feb 13 with 1279 viewsDarran

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 17:23 - Feb 13 by Catullus

I really don't understand why some people are so insistent that indy will suddenly give us a fantastic Senedd and Wales will become the land of milk and honey.

Is it the same people who insisted Corbyn would win?

Is it the same people who defend the current circus we call the Senedd?

The Welsh NHS is in a real mess and getting worse and our Welsh government is abdicating responsibilty and blaming Westminster over a devolved issue.

Lets go with us actually being independent for a minute, will the Senedd/Weslh Labour still want to blame Westminster for as much as possible in say, 10 years time? Will we still get the Indy/Senedd supporters bleating it's all because of a lack of funding despite all the claims Wales will be much better off outside the Union?

“Is it the same people who insisted Corbyn would win?”

Yes people like Ebo.

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 17:37 - Feb 13 with 1274 viewsHighjack

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 17:35 - Feb 13 by Darran

“Is it the same people who insisted Corbyn would win?”

Yes people like Ebo.

Perennial losers.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 19:16 - Feb 13 with 1216 viewsVincent_Vega

I did and yeah I am still surprised by it. My gut tells me thought that the last GE as an ‘absolute zero’ in results for labour. I’m guessing many have indeed ‘loaned’ their vote to the tories and will take it back on the next round when BOJO’s one nation fails. The only thing that’ll tip Labour over the edge is if they appoint RLB or Thornbury but that’s another topic. I just think it you be grand if these MPs in wales had to actually fight for their seat instead of just turning up knowing they’re getting in.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024