Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan 12:30 - Feb 13 with 2392 viewsDarran

What’s the reason for this then?
There’s got to be more to it surely?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 16:32 - Feb 15 with 319 viewsPacemaker

The reason given by WAG that the A& E has to close is lack of Consultants, the reason that there is a lack of consultants is that some dumbwit chancellor of the exchequer decided that if he taxed pension pots differently he could get a bit more money from all those people in public services.

Those senior people in the public sector such as Judges, Consultants, Dentists etc soon identified that they were now working for nothing, quite rightly they decided that they might as well retire, so we have ended up with senior officers in the public sector retiring early, taking all that experience, training and mentoring skills with them, leaving a gaping hole in the public sector.

The other reason is the WAG is staffed by idiots without a thought for anything outside the SE of Wales and blindly believing that the public of the South Wales valleys will always vote Labour. I worry that the rabble rousers like Neil McEvoy will soon be in charge and the lunatics will truly have taken over at the asylum

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 16:57 - Feb 15 with 293 viewsWingstandwood

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 16:32 - Feb 15 by Pacemaker

The reason given by WAG that the A& E has to close is lack of Consultants, the reason that there is a lack of consultants is that some dumbwit chancellor of the exchequer decided that if he taxed pension pots differently he could get a bit more money from all those people in public services.

Those senior people in the public sector such as Judges, Consultants, Dentists etc soon identified that they were now working for nothing, quite rightly they decided that they might as well retire, so we have ended up with senior officers in the public sector retiring early, taking all that experience, training and mentoring skills with them, leaving a gaping hole in the public sector.

The other reason is the WAG is staffed by idiots without a thought for anything outside the SE of Wales and blindly believing that the public of the South Wales valleys will always vote Labour. I worry that the rabble rousers like Neil McEvoy will soon be in charge and the lunatics will truly have taken over at the asylum

The ELITE of the public sector that you mentioned there are well and truly the very hardest to replace, cos once out of the door goes unique skills, renowned speciality, remarkable talent, supreme intelligence and years of experience.

The fact a leading Singleton Hospital oncologist refused to have 'hit-and-run' attention seeking A.M's poison an 'opening event with their presence' a few years back says it all imo.
Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 17:49 - Feb 15 with 249 viewsCatullus

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 14:18 - Feb 15 by exiledclaseboy

Ah I see. A throwaway remark by Johnson when he was looking for leadership votes in Wales and Drakeford quite rightly pointing out that it’s for the Sennedd, not the UK government, to decide how to spend the money allocated to it in the areas devolved to it. So no money has been offered and no money has been turned down. Glad we cleared that one up.

Well WoL seemed to think it was a promise (he couldn't keep) and Drakeford publicly stated the Senedd would not accept more money if it came with preconditions.

So you can argue it wasn't officially offered but it was definitely turned down.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 17:57 - Feb 15 with 241 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 17:49 - Feb 15 by Catullus

Well WoL seemed to think it was a promise (he couldn't keep) and Drakeford publicly stated the Senedd would not accept more money if it came with preconditions.

So you can argue it wasn't officially offered but it was definitely turned down.

You could argue that but you’d be wrong. Par for the course for you really. You can’t turn down something that was never offered.

Poll: Tory leader

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 19:17 - Feb 15 with 220 viewsJackSomething

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 14:18 - Feb 15 by exiledclaseboy

Ah I see. A throwaway remark by Johnson when he was looking for leadership votes in Wales and Drakeford quite rightly pointing out that it’s for the Sennedd, not the UK government, to decide how to spend the money allocated to it in the areas devolved to it. So no money has been offered and no money has been turned down. Glad we cleared that one up.

I'm confused. It's OK for the UK government to dictate how the Welsh Government spends money allocated to them, but not for the EU to tell the UK government how to spend money given to them?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 19:19 - Feb 15 with 218 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 19:17 - Feb 15 by JackSomething

I'm confused. It's OK for the UK government to dictate how the Welsh Government spends money allocated to them, but not for the EU to tell the UK government how to spend money given to them?

Don’t confuse em mun. The Clarksons are on a roll.

Poll: Tory leader

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 19:41 - Feb 15 with 211 viewsJack_Meoff

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 10:51 - Feb 15 by Catullus

Bojo made a verbal offer and Drakeford said that they would not take any extra money from Westminster unless the Senedd decided where it would be spent.
Any attempt by Westminster to give Wales money and tell them where to spend it (in Drakefords opinion) was an attack on devolution.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-48881157

From the article:

'There should be a "strong Conservative influence" over how cash replacing EU aid is spent, Boris Johnson has told a Tory leadership hustings in Cardiff.

The contest's frontrunner said he would match the cash Wales gets from EU funds - but suggested ministers in London should have a say in how it was used.'

Roughly translated as 'We want more control so we can siphon off as much public money as humanly possible to our mates so they can, in turn shift said money via shell companies to the likes of the Cayman Islands.'

Verbal offer ffs. The Tory manifesto isn't worth the paper it wasn't written on, let alone a verbal promise.

And I'm no particular fan of Welsh Labour.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Labour vote against A&E at Royal Glamorgan on 20:06 - Feb 15 with 202 viewsWingstandwood

On a more positive note regarding Welsh NHS! Nice to see (The Elite!) Singleton Hospital staff of various specialities continuing strong links with Gambia and lending valuable expertise in 2020. Long may it continue!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020