Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Saj 16:54 - Feb 13 with 4241 viewswaynekerr55

😯😯😯

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Saj on 18:10 - Feb 14 with 686 viewsCatullus

The Saj on 08:37 - Feb 14 by Lohengrin

They had spokesmen from The Apprentice Boys and the Catholic Families Organisation on the radio yesterday singing his praises. If I knew nothing else about him that tells me he’s a diplomat of rare ability.

Empathetic, honest and straightforward. That’s how they were describing him. If he was a soldier over there he’d be promoted, viewed and valued in his proper light.

I've read today he was binned because he promised to support an investigation of alleged historical crimes by the British military as part of the agreement to get Stormont working again.

It's not something I'd agree to now, not unless the IRA's unpunished criminals are in for the same treatment.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Saj on 21:02 - Feb 14 with 615 viewsmajorraglan

If Saj has been forced to resign because he wouldn’t sack his aides, then he’s gone up in my estimation. Loyalty and honour are rare commodities in these times and someone who is prepared to put their personal advancement to one side in order to do the right thing by their staff deserves some credit.

If the Tories implode going forward, his actions over the last few days may just mark him out as someone voters maybe prepared to trust.
The Saj on 21:06 - Feb 14 with 613 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Saj on 21:02 - Feb 14 by majorraglan

If Saj has been forced to resign because he wouldn’t sack his aides, then he’s gone up in my estimation. Loyalty and honour are rare commodities in these times and someone who is prepared to put their personal advancement to one side in order to do the right thing by their staff deserves some credit.

If the Tories implode going forward, his actions over the last few days may just mark him out as someone voters maybe prepared to trust.

I wouldn’t give him too much credit, Major. His resignation was an act of self preservation against becoming a puppet chancellor controlled from the centre rather that an act of loyalty to his aides. He didn’t bat an eyelid when his press officer was literally marched off the premises for upsetting Cummings a few months ago. He’d have been allowed to take none of the credit for anything positive and would have been the fall guy for the failures.

Poll: Tory leader

The Saj on 21:12 - Feb 14 with 602 viewsLohengrin

The Saj on 21:06 - Feb 14 by exiledclaseboy

I wouldn’t give him too much credit, Major. His resignation was an act of self preservation against becoming a puppet chancellor controlled from the centre rather that an act of loyalty to his aides. He didn’t bat an eyelid when his press officer was literally marched off the premises for upsetting Cummings a few months ago. He’d have been allowed to take none of the credit for anything positive and would have been the fall guy for the failures.

Not a bad summation at all.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Saj on 21:17 - Feb 14 with 594 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Saj on 21:12 - Feb 14 by Lohengrin

Not a bad summation at all.

If by that you mean “spot on that, old son” then I agree.

Poll: Tory leader

The Saj on 21:21 - Feb 14 with 589 viewsLohengrin

The Saj on 21:17 - Feb 14 by exiledclaseboy

If by that you mean “spot on that, old son” then I agree.

Hark at her!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024