Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Saj 16:54 - Feb 13 with 4223 viewswaynekerr55

😯😯😯

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Saj on 17:00 - Feb 13 with 3522 viewsHighjack

He will be sorely missed.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Saj on 17:31 - Feb 13 with 3494 viewsCatullus

It's puzzling why Bojo sacked the Northern Irish fella, they all liked him over there apparently, said he'd done a really good job.

Is it because he won't kow tow ro and brown nose Bojo?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Saj on 17:34 - Feb 13 with 3484 viewsHighjack

The Saj on 17:31 - Feb 13 by Catullus

It's puzzling why Bojo sacked the Northern Irish fella, they all liked him over there apparently, said he'd done a really good job.

He’s been described as “diligent” and “trustworthy” therefore he simply had to go.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Saj on 17:46 - Feb 13 with 3469 viewsunion_jack

A case of art imitating life here. If only I could work out which one is Malcolm Tucker!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7999853/Dom-Cummings-bitter-war-heart-g

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Saj on 18:07 - Feb 13 with 3439 viewsBest_loser

Probably glad to be out of it

All the money Boris promised before the election
The Saj on 19:58 - Feb 13 with 3343 viewsWarwickHunt

His dad was a bus driver. I think he may have mentioned it once.

The decent Julian Smith binned seemingly because of his previous anti-Brexit stance.
Dom running riot again. He’s fûcking deranged😂
Still, Leadsom and the appalling McVey back to deserved obscurity...
The Saj on 20:07 - Feb 13 with 3333 viewsexiledclaseboy

No 10 yields absolute power. The don’t want an obstreperous chancellor having a mind of his own so Javid was effectively constructively dismissed and replaced with someone far more compliant.

Poll: Tory leader

The Saj on 20:16 - Feb 13 with 3315 viewslondonlisa2001

They’ve managed to do something you’d have imagined impossible, however, as the introduction of, and let’s give her her actual name (because it’s funny she was named after a character from ‘Dallas’) Sue-Ellen Braverman has meant that Priti Patel and Dominic Raab have serious competition for the ‘most odious person in cabinet’ award.

Big shout out as well to the attempts to get rid of the ‘elites’ in the appointment of Rishi Sunak.
Login to get fewer ads

The Saj on 20:18 - Feb 13 with 3310 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Saj on 20:16 - Feb 13 by londonlisa2001

They’ve managed to do something you’d have imagined impossible, however, as the introduction of, and let’s give her her actual name (because it’s funny she was named after a character from ‘Dallas’) Sue-Ellen Braverman has meant that Priti Patel and Dominic Raab have serious competition for the ‘most odious person in cabinet’ award.

Big shout out as well to the attempts to get rid of the ‘elites’ in the appointment of Rishi Sunak.

I didn’t realise that about Braverman. Genuine chuckles.

The Saj on 20:24 - Feb 13 with 3293 viewslondonlisa2001

The Saj on 20:18 - Feb 13 by exiledclaseboy

I didn’t realise that about Braverman. Genuine chuckles.

I know.

It’s hilarious. I mean it’s not her fault, but it is her fault she’s utterly lacking in any sort of whisper of empathy or compassion so it’s fair enough to laugh.
The Saj on 20:28 - Feb 13 with 3281 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Saj on 20:24 - Feb 13 by londonlisa2001

I know.

It’s hilarious. I mean it’s not her fault, but it is her fault she’s utterly lacking in any sort of whisper of empathy or compassion so it’s fair enough to laugh.

And Tory MPs do take great pleasure in repeatedly referring to Emily Thornberry as Lady Nugee despite that not actually being her name. So fair’s fair.

The Saj on 21:08 - Feb 13 with 3203 viewslonglostjack

The Saj on 20:16 - Feb 13 by londonlisa2001

Poor old Sajid. That’ll teach him to suck up to the public school boys.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Saj on 22:12 - Feb 13 with 3139 viewsPegojack

Is Rishi Sunak the one who looks like Plug from the Bash Street Kids?
The Saj on 22:28 - Feb 13 with 3105 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Saj on 21:08 - Feb 13 by longlostjack

Poor old Sajid. That’ll teach him to suck up to the public school boys.

Wasn’t he in Coneheads???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Saj on 23:34 - Feb 13 with 3057 viewsHumpty

He should have shown them his power stance. They wouldn't have dared.

The Saj on 23:49 - Feb 13 with 3035 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

It's remarkable how today's issues become today's outrage and yesterday's issues and outrage get forgotten by both the media and politicians.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Saj on 01:40 - Feb 14 with 2987 viewsEbo

Where is this Russian report they promised?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Saj on 07:49 - Feb 14 with 2902 viewsHighjack

The Saj on 01:40 - Feb 14 by Ebo

Where is this Russian report they promised?

It’s been hacked by the Russians.

The Saj on 08:37 - Feb 14 with 2874 viewsLohengrin

The Saj on 17:31 - Feb 13 by Catullus

They had spokesmen from The Apprentice Boys and the Catholic Families Organisation on the radio yesterday singing his praises. If I knew nothing else about him that tells me he’s a diplomat of rare ability.

Empathetic, honest and straightforward. That’s how they were describing him. If he was a soldier over there he’d be promoted, viewed and valued in his proper light.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Saj on 08:40 - Feb 14 with 2873 viewsLohengrin

The Saj on 23:34 - Feb 13 by Humpty

He should have shown them his power stance. They wouldn't have dared.

Tyson Fury!

The Saj on 08:46 - Feb 14 with 2863 viewswaynekerr55

The Saj on 08:37 - Feb 14 by Lohengrin

They had spokesmen from The Apprentice Boys and the Catholic Families Organisation on the radio yesterday singing his praises. If I knew nothing else about him that tells me he’s a diplomat of rare ability.

Empathetic, honest and straightforward. That’s how they were describing him. If he was a soldier over there he’d be promoted, viewed and valued in his proper light.

It will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Its interesting that Raab and Patel, who barely muster a brain cell between them are still in post

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Saj on 08:54 - Feb 14 with 2848 viewsLohengrin

The Saj on 08:46 - Feb 14 by waynekerr55

It will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Its interesting that Raab and Patel, who barely muster a brain cell between them are still in post

But not surprising. Boris growls “isn’t that right” across the cabinet table and they yip yes and wag their tails.

The Saj on 08:55 - Feb 14 with 2847 viewsWarwickHunt

The Saj on 08:37 - Feb 14 by Lohengrin

He disagreed with Cummings (and therefore Boris) on Brexit though.

Off you trot, son! What a bunch of utter cûnts we have in charge now,
The Saj on 09:09 - Feb 14 with 2831 viewsLohengrin

The Saj on 08:55 - Feb 14 by WarwickHunt

He disagreed with Cummings (and therefore Boris) on Brexit though.

Off you trot, son! What a bunch of utter cûnts we have in charge now,

You know usually we crack jokes on here about cabinet reshuffles being like a rearrangement of the deckchairs on the Titanic but his dismissal is no laughing matter. There are huge problems looming in Northern Ireland after the elections in the South and his level head would have been vital.

It’s a rare thing for both sides of the divide to invest such trust in a Minister, for them all to value him as an honest broker. His loss could have real life consequences, it’s criminally myopic for No.10 to not recognise that. Where are the grown ups for Christ sake?

The Saj on 09:48 - Feb 14 with 2802 viewsdickythorpe

Loh has nailed it , "where are the grown ups?"

Today's politicians just don't look the part.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024