Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? 20:48 - Feb 13 with 3703 viewsBluebird

In or around Swansea city centre?
Looking for more of a lock up type but won’t rule anything out.
Would be grateful if anyone knows of anything..
Thanks
Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 21:44 - Feb 13 with 3141 viewsdickythorpe

Oystermouth Road has a pub that is for sale.

https://www.primelocation.com/for-sale/commercial/details/51323491
[Post edited 13 Feb 2020 21:48]
Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 00:02 - Feb 14 with 3029 viewstheloneranger

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 21:44 - Feb 13 by dickythorpe

Oystermouth Road has a pub that is for sale.

https://www.primelocation.com/for-sale/commercial/details/51323491
[Post edited 13 Feb 2020 21:48]

The SeaBeach ... A good pub not so long ago.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 20:54 - Feb 14 with 2772 viewsBluebird

Bit out of our price range.. A nice little lock up bar or club in need of a little tlc would be nice
Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 08:14 - Feb 15 with 2592 viewsDr_Winston

Elixir on Wind st is currently empty I believe. Shame as I always liked it in there.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 09:13 - Feb 15 with 2541 viewsjackal

Why?

The city centre is fvcked.

Save your money.
Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 09:54 - Feb 15 with 2503 viewsBest_loser

Swansea jack
Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 10:40 - Feb 15 with 2461 viewsdickythorpe

Any news on when The Antelope in Mumbles is likely to be completed?
Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 11:52 - Feb 15 with 2400 viewsNotLoyal

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 10:40 - Feb 15 by dickythorpe

Someone mentioned they had run out of doe, others disagreed and said that it wasn’t all about bucks.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 12:40 - Feb 15 with 2359 viewsBluebird

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 09:54 - Feb 15 by Best_loser

Swansea jack

I drove passed it a few weeks ago it looks like it's having work done..
Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 13:28 - Feb 15 with 2312 viewsBest_loser

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 12:40 - Feb 15 by Bluebird

I drove passed it a few weeks ago it looks like it's having work done..

I was joking but still.....

It would be ironic if a Cardiff fan bought it don't you think
Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 14:51 - Feb 15 with 2251 viewsWxmJax

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 11:52 - Feb 15 by NotLoyal

Someone mentioned they had run out of doe, others disagreed and said that it wasn’t all about bucks.

That's gnu's to me.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 14:59 - Feb 15 with 2230 viewsdickythorpe

Venis(on)ready, let me know.
Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 03:53 - Feb 16 with 2081 viewsBluebird

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 13:28 - Feb 15 by Best_loser

I was joking but still.....

It would be ironic if a Cardiff fan bought it don't you think

It would feel a bit odd 😀
There used to be a pub that always caught my eye when i passed years ago called something like Horner or similar on Fabian way maybe??
Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 05:37 - Feb 16 with 2066 viewsjack247

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 10:40 - Feb 15 by dickythorpe

No ideer
Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 07:24 - Feb 16 with 2044 viewsGoldminer

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 05:37 - Feb 16 by jack247

No ideer

https://uk.businessesforsale.com/uk/the-strand-bar-swansea-city-centre-for-sale.
Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 08:56 - Feb 16 with 1993 viewsBest_loser

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 03:53 - Feb 16 by Bluebird

It would feel a bit odd 😀
There used to be a pub that always caught my eye when i passed years ago called something like Horner or similar on Fabian way maybe??

The cape Horner

Think it's due to be demolished

Many of its customers almost did that when it was open
Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 14:20 - Feb 16 with 1920 viewsWarwickHunt

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 08:56 - Feb 16 by Best_loser

The cape Horner

Think it's due to be demolished

Many of its customers almost did that when it was open

Charming bijou venue for cocktails of an evening.
Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 14:25 - Feb 16 with 1921 viewstheloneranger

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 14:20 - Feb 16 by WarwickHunt

Charming bijou venue for cocktails of an evening.

Cape Horner, great pub in the late 1960's early to mid 1970's.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 14:31 - Feb 16 with 1900 viewsWarwickHunt

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 14:25 - Feb 16 by theloneranger

Cape Horner, great pub in the late 1960's early to mid 1970's.

Mate got a knife in the guts in the mid 70s.

He did call the fella a “fûcking greaseball” mind. Still, not really an excuse.
Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 16:31 - Feb 16 with 1840 viewsBest_loser

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/stranger-pub-assaulted-twice-diffe

Here's a pub with a nice clientele
Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 17:02 - Feb 16 with 1809 viewsSwanjaxs

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 16:31 - Feb 16 by Best_loser

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/stranger-pub-assaulted-twice-diffe

Here's a pub with a nice clientele

"The court heard Huxtable has 17 previous convictions for 55 offences, dating back to 1998.

"Mitigating, his solicitor John Tarrant told the court: " He has been very candid about his own actions and behaviour and excepts his manner of dealing with the situation inappropriate.

"He speaks eloquently and is held in high regards by who he knows and is caring to his family.

If you met Mr Huxtable you would not think he was capable of what was on CCTV. He is utterly ashamed of what he has done.

I can just imagine "Mr Huxtable" saying to the injured party " I'm going to give you a sound thrashing you cad" before smashing his jaw into a thousand pieces...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 17:13 - Feb 16 with 1786 viewsWarwickHunt

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 17:02 - Feb 16 by Swanjaxs

"The court heard Huxtable has 17 previous convictions for 55 offences, dating back to 1998.

"Mitigating, his solicitor John Tarrant told the court: " He has been very candid about his own actions and behaviour and excepts his manner of dealing with the situation inappropriate.

"He speaks eloquently and is held in high regards by who he knows and is caring to his family.

If you met Mr Huxtable you would not think he was capable of what was on CCTV. He is utterly ashamed of what he has done.

I can just imagine "Mr Huxtable" saying to the injured party " I'm going to give you a sound thrashing you cad" before smashing his jaw into a thousand pieces...

Biff! Take that, you bounder!
Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 17:32 - Feb 16 with 1760 viewspikeypaul

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 11:52 - Feb 15 by NotLoyal

It’s not run out of money the owner is a multi millionaire, major work being done on the foundations at the back.

I was talking to the guys doing the job on Friday they told me when it does open its going to be a coffee shop.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 16 Feb 2020 19:31]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 17:37 - Feb 16 with 1745 viewsWarwickHunt

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 17:32 - Feb 16 by pikeypaul

It’s not run out of money the owner is a multi millionaire, major work being done on the foundations at the back.

I was talking to the guys doing the job on Friday they told me when it does open its going to be a coffee shop.

OUT

AFLI

Have a massive *whooooooooooosh* , dull cûnt. 😂😂😂😂
Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 17:41 - Feb 16 with 1741 viewsSwanjaxs

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 17:32 - Feb 16 by pikeypaul

OUT

AFLI

Thick as a canteen cup

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024