Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? 20:48 - Feb 13 with 3714 viewsBluebird

In or around Swansea city centre?
Looking for more of a lock up type but won’t rule anything out.
Would be grateful if anyone knows of anything..
Thanks
Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 17:45 - Feb 16 with 493 viewsexiledclaseboy

It’s what the term “whoosh” was invented for.

Poll: Tory leader

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 17:45 - Feb 16 with 493 viewsWingstandwood

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 17:02 - Feb 16 by Swanjaxs

"The court heard Huxtable has 17 previous convictions for 55 offences, dating back to 1998.

"Mitigating, his solicitor John Tarrant told the court: " He has been very candid about his own actions and behaviour and excepts his manner of dealing with the situation inappropriate.

"He speaks eloquently and is held in high regards by who he knows and is caring to his family.

If you met Mr Huxtable you would not think he was capable of what was on CCTV. He is utterly ashamed of what he has done.

I can just imagine "Mr Huxtable" saying to the injured party " I'm going to give you a sound thrashing you cad" before smashing his jaw into a thousand pieces...

Aye, his barrister should have used the... Loss of control after an heated debate regarding the interpretation of a surrealistic Rene Magritte painting.

55 offences, oh dear! How eloquent!

Argus!

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 17:51 - Feb 16 with 469 viewspikeypaul

Kinsale in Mumbles is up for lease and it’s main competitor next door the Oyster lounge( old social club) closed its doors for good on Friday.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 18:21 - Feb 16 with 435 viewsJack_Meoff

Any bars or small pubs for sale or let? on 17:32 - Feb 16 by pikeypaul

It’s not run out of money the owner is a multi millionaire, major work being done on the foundations at the back.

I was talking to the guys doing the job on Friday they told me when it does open its going to be a coffee shop.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 16 Feb 2020 19:31]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024