Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terrible news 22:04 - Feb 13 with 2420 viewsHighjack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51494849

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Terrible news on 22:06 - Feb 13 with 2409 viewsSwanjaxs

Wood woof 🐕

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Terrible news on 22:26 - Feb 13 with 2295 viewsdunvantjack100

Will never forgive him for that game at home to Stoke. Felt as though he was desperate to get them the equaliser.
Terrible news on 22:52 - Feb 13 with 2227 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Terrible news on 22:26 - Feb 13 by dunvantjack100

Will never forgive him for that game at home to Stoke. Felt as though he was desperate to get them the equaliser.

So he's the one who gave Stoke the penalty for handball, when it was THEIR hand?

That last minute winner was very satisfying, at least.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Terrible news on 22:58 - Feb 13 with 2200 viewssainthelens

That's it , extra lock on the kennel.
Terrible news on 23:15 - Feb 13 with 2160 viewsHumpty

Terrible news on 22:52 - Feb 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

So he's the one who gave Stoke the penalty for handball, when it was THEIR hand?

Last minute winner?

It ended 3-3. Thanks to Mr Madley.
Terrible news on 02:33 - Feb 14 with 2021 viewsNotLoyal

Terrible news on 23:15 - Feb 13 by Humpty

Last minute winner?

It ended 3-3. Thanks to Mr Madley.

The most questionable referee I've ever seen.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Terrible news on 09:05 - Feb 14 with 1793 viewsHighjack

We’ve had a lot of incompetent officials, but he’s the only I felt like was actually cheating. The last ten minutes of that match was one of the most unbelievable sequences of football I’ve ever seen. Even the stoke players didn’t appeal for the penalty.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Terrible news on 09:21 - Feb 14 with 1755 viewsJackFish

That was Burnley.
Login to get fewer ads

Terrible news on 09:54 - Feb 14 with 1688 viewscbrace1

Terrible news on 09:21 - Feb 14 by JackFish

That was Burnley.

Different game, different ref. Anthony Taylor gave that ridiculous handball against Burnley. Madley gave a similar awful decision against Stoke. Two incompetent officials
Terrible news on 11:01 - Feb 14 with 1588 viewsSkipTheJack

Terrible news on 09:05 - Feb 14 by Highjack

We’ve had a lot of incompetent officials, but he’s the only I felt like was actually cheating. The last ten minutes of that match was one of the most unbelievable sequences of football I’ve ever seen. Even the stoke players didn’t appeal for the penalty.

Spot on. As football fans we often get wound up by referees, but most of the time they are just trying their best.

That Stoke match was possibly the only time in 30+ years of watching the Swans that I genuinely feel the ref deliberately cheated us. I don't know why he did it, but that 95th minute penalty was the culmination of a sequence of bizarre decisions that couldn't have just been error.
Terrible news on 11:12 - Feb 14 with 1569 viewsNotLoyal

Terrible news on 09:54 - Feb 14 by cbrace1

Different game, different ref. Anthony Taylor gave that ridiculous handball against Burnley. Madley gave a similar awful decision against Stoke. Two incompetent officials

There was no handball in the 3-3, nada.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Terrible news on 13:26 - Feb 14 with 1386 viewsLeonWasGod

Yep, and the re-take of the corner. And all the faffing around with free kicks around the box. He was desperate to give them a lifeline.
Terrible news on 14:21 - Feb 14 with 1321 viewsGlyn1

Glad to see him back. Nobody should have their life destroyed because of one thoughtless sick joke told privately to a single person. It's still unbelievable that it happened.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Terrible news on 14:24 - Feb 14 with 1315 viewsHighjack

Terrible news on 14:21 - Feb 14 by Glyn1

Glad to see him back. Nobody should have their life destroyed because of one thoughtless sick joke told privately to a single person. It's still unbelievable that it happened.

I don’t think that’s the whole story.

Terrible news on 14:51 - Feb 14 with 1282 viewssainthelens

Terrible news on 14:21 - Feb 14 by Glyn1

Doggy fiddling not to be sniffed at.
Terrible news on 16:27 - Feb 14 with 1190 viewsGlyn1

Terrible news on 14:24 - Feb 14 by Highjack

I don’t think that’s the whole story.

Because you think that if it was the whole story, then it would be a disgrace?

Personally I think the FA bosses are clueless, incompetent idiots who would throw anyone under a bus in order to keep their own cushy jobs. Could be wrong though.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024