Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Woodman actually a centre half/def midfielder pretending to be a goalkeeper? 23:00 - Feb 14 with 578 views1912

Just asking, as I personally think this is a major cause of our problems?
Take away his ball playing skills and for me he is not a keeper.
Is Woodman actually a centre half/def midfielder pretending to be a goalkeeper? on 08:35 - Feb 15 with 463 viewsCaptain_Sham

He shyt himself when that ball went up in the air for their 2nd goal. There are worse things he could have done than try and catch it and drop it. Take a seat and watch the ball fly into the net for instance.

Its just a ride.

Is Woodman actually a centre half/def midfielder pretending to be a goalkeeper? on 08:43 - Feb 15 with 442 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is Woodman actually a centre half/def midfielder pretending to be a goalkeeper? on 08:35 - Feb 15 by Captain_Sham

He shyt himself when that ball went up in the air for their 2nd goal. There are worse things he could have done than try and catch it and drop it. Take a seat and watch the ball fly into the net for instance.

First goal said it all. Beaten at his near post through his legs.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Is Woodman actually a centre half/def midfielder pretending to be a goalkeeper? on 09:04 - Feb 15 with 416 viewsDr_Winston

He's a kid, playing behind other kids who clearly aren't being well drilled or coached and frequently swapped in or out of the side on a whim. The centre of our defence as a whole is nervous and uncertain, and the buck for that only stops in one place.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024