Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Defensive frailties 00:14 - Feb 15 with 2052 viewsSS2013

Seriously missing Mike, just goes to show how important he is to us.

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Defensive frailties on 02:47 - Feb 15 with 2005 viewsdameedna

I like the way Wilmot has played so far, he would be a good signing for next season.
Defensive frailties on 07:51 - Feb 15 with 1925 views34dfgdf54

Defensive frailties on 02:47 - Feb 15 by dameedna

I like the way Wilmot has played so far, he would be a good signing for next season.

He had an absolute nightmare yesterday. Although the way he’s been managed has been nothing short of a disgrace, can understand him being short on confidence.
Defensive frailties on 07:55 - Feb 15 with 1911 views34dfgdf54

There is a good chance neither will be here next year, neither will Wilmot, we’ll be asking a seriously p*ssed off, poorly managed Cabango to pick up the pieces.
Defensive frailties on 07:55 - Feb 15 with 1910 viewsbuilthjack

Defensive frailties on 02:47 - Feb 15 by dameedna

He was playing well, then the donkey from Chelsea arrived and he was sat on the bench with splinters for weeks. Disgusting way to treat him Cooper.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Defensive frailties on 08:03 - Feb 15 with 1891 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Defensive frailties on 07:55 - Feb 15 by builthjack

He was playing well, then the donkey from Chelsea arrived and he was sat on the bench with splinters for weeks. Disgusting way to treat him Cooper.

It is hideous man management and Wilmot (nor Guehi) can be blamed for yesterday’s defensive performance. I get the feeling that if the loan system allowed it he’d have got that whole England U17’s side in as it seems he has no skills to manage adults. A real shame as I’d have loved this to work out but everyone I know seems to have had their faith in him drained slowly away.

Marsh - what the hell is his contribution? I think “sleepy Beattie” would have done a better job with both his eyes closed.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Defensive frailties on 09:06 - Feb 15 with 1842 viewsoldcob

Defensive frailties on 08:03 - Feb 15 by Brynmill_Jack

It is hideous man management and Wilmot (nor Guehi) can be blamed for yesterday’s defensive performance. I get the feeling that if the loan system allowed it he’d have got that whole England U17’s side in as it seems he has no skills to manage adults. A real shame as I’d have loved this to work out but everyone I know seems to have had their faith in him drained slowly away.

Marsh - what the hell is his contribution? I think “sleepy Beattie” would have done a better job with both his eyes closed.

Clubs loan young players out so they can get experience and come back better players, thats obvious. Now we have no chance of going up or down, shouldn't we be playing our own youngsters to benefit from the same learning process. Why play Brewster so that he can become a better player for Liverpool when he can play Cullen and improve him for us? Same to be said about Dhanda, Cabango and others.
Defensive frailties on 09:38 - Feb 15 with 1778 viewsBillyChong

Cooper played 3 young loanees in the core of defence - 2 CB’s and a GK. That was asking for trouble.
Defensive frailties on 16:39 - Feb 15 with 1601 viewsJacket

Any idiot can see that Guehi is losing us points. To blame for the first, second and third goals. It must be a clause in the loan signing of Gallagher that this donkey has to play every game. I reckon he'll still be playing if / when Mike and Rodon are both fit.
Login to get fewer ads

Defensive frailties on 16:40 - Feb 15 with 1596 views34dfgdf54

Defensive frailties on 16:39 - Feb 15 by Jacket

Any idiot can see that Guehi is losing us points. To blame for the first, second and third goals. It must be a clause in the loan signing of Gallagher that this donkey has to play every game. I reckon he'll still be playing if / when Mike and Rodon are both fit.

Second goal is not his fault. Woodman needs to help his defence out there. No problem with blaming him for first, can’t remember third to be honest.
Defensive frailties on 17:07 - Feb 15 with 1569 viewsjack247

Defensive frailties on 09:06 - Feb 15 by oldcob

Clubs loan young players out so they can get experience and come back better players, thats obvious. Now we have no chance of going up or down, shouldn't we be playing our own youngsters to benefit from the same learning process. Why play Brewster so that he can become a better player for Liverpool when he can play Cullen and improve him for us? Same to be said about Dhanda, Cabango and others.

Because if we piss Chelsea and Liverpool off, their better youngsters will be loaned elsewhere next season.

I agree though, if and when we give up on the playoffs, it would be nice to see Cabango playing every week, Cullen playing a part, maybe Evans given some game time. There are probably others on the fringe. Dhanda certainly could figure more prominently.
Defensive frailties on 17:33 - Feb 15 with 1534 viewsPrivate_Partz

Defensive frailties on 09:38 - Feb 15 by BillyChong

Cooper played 3 young loanees in the core of defence - 2 CB’s and a GK. That was asking for trouble.

This is the problem. Playing in experienced loanees and swapping them around trying to find a successful formula.
We have been done for because of injuries to Rodon and VDH.
I look at it this way: We climbed the table playing crap but being defensively sound. We have slipped down by playing crap and shipping silly goals.
If we get our two regular central defenders back then, quite incredibly, we could still be in with a shout of the playoffs.
VDH can't come back quick enough for me.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 17:35]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Defensive frailties on 18:10 - Feb 15 with 1492 viewsJacket

Defensive frailties on 16:40 - Feb 15 by 34dfgdf54

Second goal is not his fault. Woodman needs to help his defence out there. No problem with blaming him for first, can’t remember third to be honest.

You're right he wasn't solely to blame for the second but he did switch off and lose his man. For the last goal, he wasn't awake to the scorer who ghosted in behind him. The problem we have with the keeper is that Mulder is hardly the man to come in and take charge of his box.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 18:13]
Defensive frailties on 20:15 - Feb 15 with 1415 viewsjackrabbit

I like the report in the Telegraph:

”A stoppage time equaliser from Hull substitute Tom Eaves capped a madcap St Valentine’s Day massacre of the once noble art of defending”

It was comical.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024