Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would you replace Cooper with? 11:42 - Feb 15 with 7301 viewsSwansea93

Would you go British or Foreign?

Some names currently free agents.

Javi Gracia would be my pick of the bunch.
Jorge Sampaoli previously linked to us in the Premier League.
Gus Poyet
Aitor Karanka although very defensive.
Guidolin?
Nathan Jones
Jaap Stam
Chris Hughton
Quique Flores
Laudrup

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Who would you replace Cooper with? on 15:40 - Feb 16 with 1436 views34dfgdf54

Who would you replace Cooper with? on 15:32 - Feb 16 by Garyjack

May i throw this guy into the mix?

Ian Evatt.

Took over at Barrow in the summer of 2018 in his first managerial role,and despite inheriting a first team squad of just 4 players, has transformed them from relegation candidates to Promotion contenders.
They don't so much play a possession based game, but a quick passing one with attacking intent. Also when they lose the ball they quickly hunt the opposing player down in packs to win it back. Which was something i used to see us doing, especially under Rodgers.

Wouldn’t be against that at all. Stuart James did a big article about those lot the other day I believe.
Who would you replace Cooper with? on 17:15 - Feb 16 with 1359 viewsWAFU

BIG SAM
Who would you replace Cooper with? on 17:43 - Feb 16 with 1331 viewsSwanjaxs

Who would you replace Cooper with? on 17:15 - Feb 16 by WAFU

BIG SAM

Sam Fox 🦊 (.)(.)

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Who would you replace Cooper with? on 06:13 - Feb 17 with 1201 viewsTimTtam

Ian Evatt.

Took over at Barrow in the summer of 2018 in his first managerial role,and despite inheriting a first team squad of just 4 players, has transformed them from relegation candidates to Promotion contenders.
They don't so much play a possession based game, but a quick passing one with attacking intent. Also when they lose the ball they quickly hunt the opposing player down in packs to win it back. Which was something i used to see us doing, especially under Rodgers.

I've been keeping an eye on him for a little while. It would be a gamble to appoint someone from non-league, but with a year or two more experience, he could be what we need. Barrow have a 4 point lead on top of the table with a game in hand, & hadn't lost since October before losing last week. And they recently had back to back 7-0 wins. He reminds me what Danny Cowley did for Lincoln in non-league.

Maybe Benny was right after all. The Bluebirds may actually go up 😂

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Who would you replace Cooper with? on 12:08 - Feb 17 with 1129 viewsBadlands

Who would you replace Cooper with? on 14:00 - Feb 16 by jack247

Laudrup was sacked before the Americans officially took over as far as I recall? Yes, a Monk led revolt. I have to admit I was ok with it at the time, as despite how good his first season was, he seemed to have lost the players and lost interest. I wasn’t ok with us not appointing a real manager to replace him though.

The Guidolin sacking was 100% the Americans, who had overestimated Jenkins/underestimated the Premier League and were desperate to get Bob in and stir up a bit of interest in us over there.

The Americans had no interest in Bob Bradley or anyone else and had left ALL staffing and day to day running to the CEO.
That was 100% down to Jenkins wanting to suck up to the American group and players who didn't like foreign coaches and were still loyal to Monk.
(TBF - on paper Bradley had far better credentials than Clement or Cooper.)
If the Americans had been involved Guidolin would have been replaced without months attacks in he press.
Laudrup was on another level and was sacked well before American involvement.
We wer in 3 major tournaments when he was sacked and had had 2 poor games after months of injuries (Nov - December saw 8 - 11 first team player unavailable every week). And just as he had done with Sousa, Monk really got stuck in to the Chairman's ear.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Who would you replace Cooper with? on 13:28 - Feb 17 with 1070 viewsjack247

Who would you replace Cooper with? on 12:08 - Feb 17 by Badlands

The Americans had no interest in Bob Bradley or anyone else and had left ALL staffing and day to day running to the CEO.
That was 100% down to Jenkins wanting to suck up to the American group and players who didn't like foreign coaches and were still loyal to Monk.
(TBF - on paper Bradley had far better credentials than Clement or Cooper.)
If the Americans had been involved Guidolin would have been replaced without months attacks in he press.
Laudrup was on another level and was sacked well before American involvement.
We wer in 3 major tournaments when he was sacked and had had 2 poor games after months of injuries (Nov - December saw 8 - 11 first team player unavailable every week). And just as he had done with Sousa, Monk really got stuck in to the Chairman's ear.

‘Neither Steve or I had met Bob before we interviewed him last Friday...’

https://www.beinsports.com/us/soccer/news/dont-judge-bob-bradley-on-his-accent-s
Who would you replace Cooper with? on 13:37 - Feb 17 with 1056 viewsNWSwans

Ian Evatt.

Blackpool need a manager, wonder if they will go for him. Former player and all that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024