Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The outrageous list of top-class talent Swansea City almost signed ... 12:17 - Feb 15 with 507 viewstheloneranger

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-superstars-

The outrageous list of top-class talent Swansea City almost signed ... on 13:01 - Feb 15 with 442 viewsWarwickHunt

You can add Gethin Wossname who left mighty Fleetwood Town to get first team football to that list. He’s probably on his way to PSG as we speak.

The outrageous list of top-class talent Swansea City almost signed ... on 13:05 - Feb 15 with 429 viewsNeath_Jack

Almost signed? Were fees agreed between both clubs? Or maybe personal terms agreed?

More like someone at the club thought, oh wouldn’t mind signing him.

Load of old romantic bollox if you ask me.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The outrageous list of top-class talent Swansea City almost signed ... on 13:31 - Feb 15 with 385 viewsNotLoyal

And the quality we did sign?

Everyone thinks someone is a cûnt, even those who they don’t thinks are cûnts are cûnts to someone else.
Poll: Who would you rather be in charge of the country during these times?

The outrageous list of top-class talent Swansea City almost signed ... on 13:45 - Feb 15 with 361 viewsairedale

Besic.

The outrageous list of top-class talent Swansea City almost signed ... on 14:45 - Feb 15 with 294 viewsQJumpingJack

Moyes turned down Bony at Everton before he came to us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020