Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
13 games remaining 16:21 - Feb 15 with 3601 viewsSwansea93

Where are the pts coming from?

Huddersfield (H)
Fulham (A)
Blackburn (A)
West Brom (H)
Middlesborough (A)
Luton (H)
Millwall (A)
Sheffield W (H)
Birmingham (A)
Leeds (H)
Forest (A)
Bristol (H)
Reading (A)

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

13 games remaining on 16:39 - Feb 15 with 3558 viewspencoedjack

Huddersfield Luton & Sheff Weds home if we are lucky
13 games remaining on 16:43 - Feb 15 with 3544 viewsmonmouth

It really doesn’t matter much now. Points I mean. Performances are more important. We are not going up and not going down, so can Cooper turn his omnishambles of a Frankenstein into a princess. And I don’t just mean putting lipstick on the pig, I mean a functioning coherent unit with a purposeful and attractive style of play.

Yeah, I think I know the answer too. But we can only hope.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

13 games remaining on 16:44 - Feb 15 with 3538 viewsNotLoyal

Win them all, we will go up....

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

13 games remaining on 16:46 - Feb 15 with 3530 viewsSwansea93

13 games remaining on 16:44 - Feb 15 by NotLoyal

Win them all, we will go up....

If only. Results could have gone worse today, 5pts off 6th and we have got to play a few teams around us in the coming weeks.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

13 games remaining on 16:49 - Feb 15 with 3513 viewsZaxx

And I don’t just mean putting lipstick on the pig.

Very well put.

As far as points go, who knows?
We could beat Fulham and Forest away and lose against Luton et al at home. Even with our current form we could still pick up plenty more points.
13 games remaining on 16:54 - Feb 15 with 3491 viewspencoedjack

13 games remaining on 16:46 - Feb 15 by Swansea93

If only. Results could have gone worse today, 5pts off 6th and we have got to play a few teams around us in the coming weeks.

Aye at the moment we are a point closer to the play offs than we were at the beginning of the weekend

Bristol City & Preston both losing

It seems no one wants that 6th spot
13 games remaining on 17:01 - Feb 15 with 3457 viewssainthelens

Please, stop it now.
13 games remaining on 17:02 - Feb 15 with 3457 viewsPrivate_Partz

The results could not have gone much better!
We are extremely lucky to be playing as sh!t as we are and still be in with a decent shout at the playoffs.
I think it goes to show how crap the other teams are around us as well. Even the top ones can't put any real consistency together.
If we can get Rodon and Mike VDH up to speed we might still spawn a place.
Whether we deserve it is another matter.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

13 games remaining on 17:35 - Feb 15 with 3397 viewsjasper_T

We haven't beaten a team around us in a long time. Cardiff the last one back in October when they were struggling. Since August we've only beaten them, Charlton (19th), Luton (23rd), Wigan (22nd) and Boro (18th). Our fixture list does not look promising from here, relative to what we've had recently, especially after next weekend.
13 games remaining on 04:20 - Feb 16 with 3209 viewsTimTtam

We'll get 9pts from those games & finish with 57.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

13 games remaining on 10:21 - Feb 16 with 3103 viewsdameedna

13 games remaining on 09:21 - Feb 17 with 2924 viewsNWSwans

13 games remaining on 17:35 - Feb 15 by jasper_T

We haven't beaten a team around us in a long time. Cardiff the last one back in October when they were struggling. Since August we've only beaten them, Charlton (19th), Luton (23rd), Wigan (22nd) and Boro (18th). Our fixture list does not look promising from here, relative to what we've had recently, especially after next weekend.

Christ, are they the only 5 we have beaten? That is piss poor
13 games remaining on 09:33 - Feb 17 with 2910 viewsJackFish

It's amazing that we're still so high up given that record. One win against a team not in the bottom six since August is a pretty appalling record.

Looking at the fixtures, Huddersfield and Luton at home we could win and there's a few away games where I'd fancy us to get a point. Don't think we're anywhere near good enough to push for the playoffs.
13 games remaining on 19:18 - Feb 17 with 2790 viewsmajorraglan

Hadn’t really looked at it that way, but now that you point it out that’s kind of form is a real concern and had it not been for the great start, replicated over the course of a season that’s real relegation from.
13 games remaining on 19:35 - Feb 17 with 2764 viewsperplex

13 games remaining on 16:43 - Feb 15 by monmouth

It really doesn’t matter much now. Points I mean. Performances are more important. We are not going up and not going down, so can Cooper turn his omnishambles of a Frankenstein into a princess. And I don’t just mean putting lipstick on the pig, I mean a functioning coherent unit with a purposeful and attractive style of play.

Yeah, I think I know the answer too. But we can only hope.

I guess a functioning coherent unit is not going to be feasible at all seeing as for next season the guys on loan will have gone back to there clubs and our best players will be sold as soon as any offers come in, so next season will consist of more on loan and extremely cheap probably division 1 level type of players in which we will have to depend on to keep us in the championship.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2020 19:36]
13 games remaining on 20:31 - Feb 17 with 2722 viewsNotLoyal

Huddersfield (H) Draw
Fulham (A) Loss/Draw
Blackburn (A) Loss
West Brom (H) Loss
Middlesborough (A) Draw
Luton (H) Win
Millwall (A) Loss / Draw
Sheffield W (H) Win
Birmingham (A) Draw
Leeds (H) Draw
Forest (A) Loss
Bristol (H) (City) Win
Reading (A) Draw
Max 13.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2020 20:33]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

13 games remaining on 00:03 - Feb 18 with 2633 viewsBluebird

13 games remaining on 16:54 - Feb 15 by pencoedjack

Aye at the moment we are a point closer to the play offs than we were at the beginning of the weekend

Bristol City & Preston both losing

It seems no one wants that 6th spot

A few teams above you have a tough run in the next two weeks which includes us who i cant see getting much from the next three or four games.
I think you will be close if you can get 9 points from your next four
13 games remaining on 00:58 - Feb 18 with 2617 viewssainthelens

13 games remaining on 00:03 - Feb 18 by Bluebird

A few teams above you have a tough run in the next two weeks which includes us who i cant see getting much from the next three or four games.
I think you will be close if you can get 9 points from your next four

Correct , that will be close....to fckn unbelievable.
13 games remaining on 05:26 - Feb 18 with 2579 viewsBluebird

13 games remaining on 00:58 - Feb 18 by sainthelens

Correct , that will be close....to fckn unbelievable.

I think you will put 4 past Huddersfield i think 4-1 or 4-0 i may put a few quid on one of them,
13 games remaining on 07:42 - Feb 18 with 2535 viewsBirchgrovejack

13 games remaining on 05:26 - Feb 18 by Bluebird

I think you will put 4 past Huddersfield i think 4-1 or 4-0 i may put a few quid on one of them,

Huddersfield (H) 1
Fulham (A) 0
Blackburn (A) 0
West Brom (H) 0
Middlesborough (A) 0
Luton (H) 3
Millwall (A) 1
Sheffield W (H) 3
Birmingham (A) 1
Leeds (H) 3
Forest (A) 1
Bristol (H) 1
Reading (A) 0

I gave 3 for leeds, think we may be up for that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024