Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caroline Flack dead 17:37 - Feb 15 with 6179 viewssainthelens

Fck me...who saw that coming?
Caroline Flack dead on 10:37 - Feb 16 with 1370 viewsNeath_Jack

Caroline Flack dead on 09:54 - Feb 16 by dickythorpe

That is my point ECB, it's the people at times you surround yourself with. I don't think she had great advice or had it in her to seek out help.

All these "celebs" with sky high egos to be famous in an instant. Constantly trying to impress, conform and be part of something.....part of what???
All these celebs "Twittering" how she was hounded, yet give it an hour or two the same ones will be showing off on there and Instagram
[Post edited 16 Feb 2020 10:17]

Celebs are the same as the rest of us when it comes to metal health, Dicky. They are not immune from it, and they don't get any preferential treatment, or advice for the illness. It's an absolute bastard and takes no prisoners.

The difference between a physical illness and mental illness, is there is no cure for it. With most physical illnesses, you can go to the doctors, or hospital and for the majority of illnesses, there will be treatment to make you better, there isn't with this.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Caroline Flack dead on 10:44 - Feb 16 with 1347 viewsdickythorpe

Celebs are the same as the rest of us when it comes to metal health, Dicky. They are not immune from it, and they don't get any preferential treatment, or advice for the illness. It's an absolute bastard and takes no prisoners.

Agreed. But by fúck some of them don't help themselves.
Caroline Flack dead on 13:02 - Feb 16 with 1261 viewswaynekerr55

Great thread for those of you on Twitter

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Caroline Flack dead on 13:03 - Feb 16 with 1253 viewswaynekerr55

Caroline Flack dead on 10:44 - Feb 16 by dickythorpe

Agreed. But by fúck some of them don't help themselves.

To a degree yes Dicky. But think of some of the less sharp people you grew up with; imagine if they had money and fame and the decisions that they may have made

Caroline Flack dead on 13:17 - Feb 16 with 1228 viewsNeath_Jack

Caroline Flack dead on 13:03 - Feb 16 by waynekerr55

To a degree yes Dicky. But think of some of the less sharp people you grew up with; imagine if they had money and fame and the decisions that they may have made

Less sharp people?

F*cking hell, this isn't an affliction for the stupid.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Caroline Flack dead on 13:26 - Feb 16 with 1221 viewsWarwickHunt

Not sure how much her agent/management did to protect her apart from having a go at the CPS after the event. They haven’t even bothered to take her contact/booking pages down from their websites,

Pretty basic stuff.
Caroline Flack dead on 15:34 - Feb 16 with 1130 viewswaynekerr55

Caroline Flack dead on 13:17 - Feb 16 by Neath_Jack

Less sharp people?

F*cking hell, this isn't an affliction for the stupid.

Sorry - bad wording. Completely unintended, although I thought it would be a bit crass to say those with problems

Caroline Flack dead on 19:14 - Feb 17 with 969 viewsWingstandwood

Caroline Flack dead on 13:26 - Feb 16 by WarwickHunt

Not sure how much her agent/management did to protect her apart from having a go at the CPS after the event. They haven’t even bothered to take her contact/booking pages down from their websites,

Pretty basic stuff.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8013095/Caroline-Flacks-ex-fianc-Andrew

Your observation does rather seem to have profound significance regarding the issue about her management being bothered.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024