Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celina 18:15 - Feb 15 with 11220 views34dfgdf54

Reading a few things on twitter and not seen for myself, but apparently deleted all pictures and info relating to Swansea on his social media.

Celina on 21:12 - Feb 15 with 2569 viewsbuilthjack

Play him at No 10 and watch him improve tenfold.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Celina on 21:13 - Feb 15 with 2568 viewslonglostjack

Celina on 21:09 - Feb 15 by 34dfgdf54

Memories awful but I thought Potter played out wide quite a bit aswell?

He did.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Celina on 21:33 - Feb 15 with 2487 viewsTNT

Celina on 20:55 - Feb 15 by TNT

Celina was no different last season.

Risca is correct.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Celina on 22:48 - Feb 15 with 2361 viewsPozuelosSideys

Youre all saying he can do one. Right up until the point you realise his replacement is fcking worse than he is.

It should be cooper and his team taking the flack. Thought that was obvious. I wouldnt want to play in that underperforming mess either. Still, maybe we can dig out the cliche of "cooper has now lost the dressing room" which may speed up teh inevitable.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Celina on 22:49 - Feb 15 with 2359 viewsicecoldjack

Celina on 19:11 - Feb 15 by Dr_Winston

It's weird. Everything going on on the pitch suggests that Cooper has lost the players entirely, yet those "in the know" deny this completely.

May be the start of an insurrection.

Celina. Good under potter and looking like a future star.
Under Cooper looking like a no hope show pony with zero end product.

I could type the same thing about a few players too but I'm sure most here get the idea !

Get rid of the flat pack British identikit non football playing style manager pronto and Celina along with the rest of the squad and 20,000 fans would feel much better .
Celina on 06:59 - Feb 16 with 2223 viewsTimTtam

Maybe he's spit the dummy. Maybe he's stopping posting about Swansea & wants to focus on football. Maybe he's out the door in the Summer. Maybe he was in a bad mood & did something he regretted. We have no idea at this stage.

Watching him play, he's not a winger full stop. When he has possession he holds the ball up and desperately wants to run central (similar to Ayew on the right). Putting him there is wasting his talent, and stopping Kalulu/Garrick/Routs from starting.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Celina on 08:08 - Feb 16 with 2172 viewsdameedna

Possibly over played on the wing and should be rotated at no 10 with Gallagher and Ayew a lot more, may be a chance of that from now on with Byers out. Make some way for a few more natural widemen and get Celina in amongst the goals more often.
Celina on 09:01 - Feb 16 with 2113 viewsThornburyswan

Celina on 08:08 - Feb 16 by dameedna

Possibly over played on the wing and should be rotated at no 10 with Gallagher and Ayew a lot more, may be a chance of that from now on with Byers out. Make some way for a few more natural widemen and get Celina in amongst the goals more often.

Personally I’d rather Ayew & Garrick played wide leaving Celina & Gallagher playing centrally behind Brewster - leaves us light defensively so depending on the match might need to rotate Celina & Gallagher to play the extra more defensive midfielder, that said we really struggle with options defensively so noting we only need a couple more points to be safe I’d be up for a more Keeganesque gung ho philosophy for the final 13 matches - at least that would be good to watch!
Login to get fewer ads

Celina on 11:48 - Feb 16 with 1968 viewsCatullus

Didn't Cooper justify playing Celina wide by saying he'd get the ball more often and had the freedom to cut inside making him more effective, or did I dream that?

If the above happened, well that particular chicken came home to roost, Celina (like other players used out of position) has gotten worse.

It could be worse still, we could see Celina and Kalulu at full back because they'll have the full length of the pitch to run onto!

How is young Tosh doing these days? Is his career in lift off or decline?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Celina on 12:42 - Feb 16 with 1923 viewsMorfa_Same

Celina on 21:12 - Feb 15 by builthjack

Play him at No 10 and watch him improve tenfold.

I think he was our best player last season, but even if we put him back in the No 10 role now I think he'd struggle to recapture his form. A bit like Mulder last season when he finally got recalled after being unfairly dropped. A player completely ruined by a manager.
Celina on 12:52 - Feb 16 with 1903 viewsjasper_T

Celina on 12:42 - Feb 16 by Morfa_Same

I think he was our best player last season, but even if we put him back in the No 10 role now I think he'd struggle to recapture his form. A bit like Mulder last season when he finally got recalled after being unfairly dropped. A player completely ruined by a manager.

Nowhere near our best player last season. Debatable whether he would even make our strongest 11 given that both he and Oli had to play off a striker to get the best out of them.

The win over Stoke was probably the best performance of the season and he wasn't in the squad.
Celina on 12:54 - Feb 16 with 1897 viewsMorfa_Same

Celina on 12:52 - Feb 16 by jasper_T

Nowhere near our best player last season. Debatable whether he would even make our strongest 11 given that both he and Oli had to play off a striker to get the best out of them.

The win over Stoke was probably the best performance of the season and he wasn't in the squad.

Fair enough. It's all about opinions. I still think he was our best player last season.
Celina on 12:57 - Feb 16 with 1895 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The problem with a centre midfielder playing out wide is .............He really shouldn’t be playing out there .

As mentioned above it’s a decent squad consistently underperforming , nobody has improved this season .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Celina on 16:27 - Feb 16 with 1732 viewsoldcob

Surely any player worth his salt should be annoyed at being taken off. Depends on how far they take it.
Celina on 17:04 - Feb 16 with 1632 views34dfgdf54

Celina on 12:54 - Feb 16 by Morfa_Same

Fair enough. It's all about opinions. I still think he was our best player last season.

Not sure how anyone could think that to be honest. As I said before, I’m a fan of his but he hasn’t been nowhere near consistent enough.
Celina on 18:15 - Feb 16 with 1566 viewsploppy

Celina on 16:27 - Feb 16 by oldcob

Surely any player worth his salt should be annoyed at being taken off. Depends on how far they take it.

If they've had a poor game they can expect to be taken off and should be annoyed with themselves for underperforming. Not sure that's what happened here.
Celina on 18:54 - Feb 16 with 1495 viewsPJackArmy

Celina was our best player last season and still is our best player this season, most quality of any player in our squad by far, the thing holding him back as with many of the players who are not doing as well this season as last season is the manager. The manager who keeps playing them out of position and the manager who keeps chopping and changing and not giving people regular runs in the side, confidence low starting 1 week and not even being named in the squad the next.
Solution to players like Celina being happier and better again? Sack the useless manager.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2020 18:56]
Celina on 18:55 - Feb 16 with 1494 viewsAngelRangelQS

Celina on 12:52 - Feb 16 by jasper_T

To be fair that night was the Daniel James show
Celina on 20:40 - Feb 16 with 1360 views34dfgdf54

Celina on 18:54 - Feb 16 by PJackArmy

Celina was our best player last season and still is our best player this season, most quality of any player in our squad by far, the thing holding him back as with many of the players who are not doing as well this season as last season is the manager. The manager who keeps playing them out of position and the manager who keeps chopping and changing and not giving people regular runs in the side, confidence low starting 1 week and not even being named in the squad the next.
Solution to players like Celina being happier and better again? Sack the useless manager.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2020 18:56]

Oli went for £20m, James £15m, Celina wasn’t our best player last year, nowhere near.

Would rather him stay though as he is a real talent in the right team.
Celina on 23:11 - Feb 16 with 1234 viewsPJackArmy

Celina on 20:40 - Feb 16 by 34dfgdf54

Oli went for £20m, James £15m, Celina wasn’t our best player last year, nowhere near.

Would rather him stay though as he is a real talent in the right team.

Them 3 was the best 3 yeah and with the other 2 gone now means he's the best and most creative player left other than ayew now probably who obviously wasnt with us last season
Celina on 00:56 - Feb 17 with 1153 viewsDewi1jack

Celina on 19:17 - Feb 15 by JACKMANANDBOY

If Celina is pissed off with the way the things are going I see that as a positive thing as our team performances do not reflect the fact that we have some good players

We're performing as a team?

About as much coherent movement on the pitch as the army's red beret traffic cone display team

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Celina on 01:07 - Feb 17 with 1144 viewsDewi1jack

Celina on 09:01 - Feb 16 by Thornburyswan

Personally I’d rather Ayew & Garrick played wide leaving Celina & Gallagher playing centrally behind Brewster - leaves us light defensively so depending on the match might need to rotate Celina & Gallagher to play the extra more defensive midfielder, that said we really struggle with options defensively so noting we only need a couple more points to be safe I’d be up for a more Keeganesque gung ho philosophy for the final 13 matches - at least that would be good to watch!

"Leaves us light defensively "

We've got Gooeey (always stuck in the wrong place) ffs. We cant get much lighter defensively.

I agree with the rest btw.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Celina on 09:54 - Feb 17 with 1012 viewsKGriz16

Celina on 18:33 - Feb 15 by 34dfgdf54

He’s offski anyway by all accounts so if he’s had a strop let him play for u23s

He’s not been happy under Cooper from the get go imo.

Again, where does it say he's going?

Outside chance of playoffs, so let's put one of our better players in the U23's, grow up.
Celina on 10:40 - Feb 17 with 967 views34dfgdf54

Celina on 09:54 - Feb 17 by KGriz16

Again, where does it say he's going?

Outside chance of playoffs, so let's put one of our better players in the U23's, grow up.

Never you mind d*ckhead. On one of the threads yesterday, you will find one of my posts agreeing with someone who said there are plenty of tw*ts on this forum. You're one of those in my eyes, therefore I have no interest in getting into a discussion of any kind with you
[Post edited 17 Feb 2020 10:53]
Celina on 11:28 - Feb 17 with 914 viewsjackrmee

Celina on 21:09 - Feb 15 by 34dfgdf54

Memories awful but I thought Potter played out wide quite a bit aswell?

Yeah he was on the left wing more than 10 last season too.
Mick McCarthy has said he is clearly better on the left than in the middle.
He has played the majority of his career on the left actually.

I'm not sticking up for Coops, but it's obviously a dilemma which every one of Celina's managers have had to deal with. Most of them preferring him on the left.

IMO, I like Cooper. I really hope he mananges to improve. I can see why many want him out. I don't. Yet.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024