Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away 15:53 - Feb 16 with 3371 viewschris948776

See you all soon

Poll: Who doing Huddersfield away

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 16:25 - Feb 16 with 2674 viewsbuilthjack

The actual number as of Friday 5.00pm was 1154 sold.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 17:22 - Feb 16 with 2616 viewsSTID2017

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 16:25 - Feb 16 by builthjack

The actual number as of Friday 5.00pm was 1154 sold.

Anyone going " Out, out " after the game ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 17:27 - Feb 16 with 2615 viewsbuilthjack

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 17:22 - Feb 16 by STID2017

Yep. Putney 🍺

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 18:46 - Feb 16 with 2539 viewsFireboy2

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 17:22 - Feb 16 by STID2017

Never mind after the game, what about before
How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 19:09 - Feb 16 with 2496 viewsSTID2017

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 18:46 - Feb 16 by Fireboy2

Remember some of us are lightweight mind

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 19:22 - Feb 16 with 2487 viewsFireboy2

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 19:09 - Feb 16 by STID2017

Remember some of us are lightweight mind

You are allowed to drink halves you know
How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 19:23 - Feb 16 with 2483 viewsbuilthjack

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 18:46 - Feb 16 by Fireboy2

Yep. Before too.

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 20:10 - Feb 16 with 2403 viewsSTID2017

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 19:22 - Feb 16 by Fireboy2

Sounds good

Login to get fewer ads

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 20:13 - Feb 16 with 2405 viewsbuilthjack

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 19:22 - Feb 16 by Fireboy2

As long as its one in each hand

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 20:14 - Feb 16 with 2398 viewsSTID2017

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 20:13 - Feb 16 by builthjack

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 20:33 - Feb 16 with 2381 viewspencoedjack

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 20:13 - Feb 16 by builthjack

You have a bus running Builthy?

I haven’t booked yet but I love a Fulham trip
How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 20:37 - Feb 16 with 2380 viewshobo

I'll be there
How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 20:53 - Feb 16 with 2356 viewsSTID2017

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 20:33 - Feb 16 by pencoedjack

Pm'd you

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 20:57 - Feb 16 with 2355 viewslonglostjack

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 20:37 - Feb 16 by hobo

I'll be there

Try and show a bit of emotion on the touch line and remember, you’re allowed to make 3 substitutions if you want to.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 21:26 - Feb 16 with 2323 viewsbuilthjack

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 20:33 - Feb 16 by pencoedjack

Staying overnight. You should join us. Train.

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 09:15 - Feb 17 with 2141 viewspencoedjack

Any of the London Swans tell me how long it will take me to get from Craven cottage to Paddington?

Last train is 2248

Builthy love to stay in London with the 3 of you but I have a meeting on the Thursday morning.
How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 09:57 - Feb 17 with 2110 viewsFireboy2

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 09:15 - Feb 17 by pencoedjack

Any of the London Swans tell me how long it will take me to get from Craven cottage to Paddington?

Last train is 2248

Builthy love to stay in London with the 3 of you but I have a meeting on the Thursday morning.

Its just short of a mile walk to putney bridge underground station, approximately 15mins then an 18min journey on the tube to paddington on the district line, the trains are every 10 mins so you should easily make that train PJ.
How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 18:27 - Feb 19 with 1897 viewspatchboy

quicker to walk to hammersmith and get the tube to paddington.
How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 19:09 - Feb 19 with 1849 viewsFireboy2

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 18:27 - Feb 19 by patchboy

quicker to walk to hammersmith and get the tube to paddington.

Sorry but its 1.5 miles to hammersmith underground from craven cottage whilst its only 0.8 miles to putney bridge underground.
How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 20:49 - Feb 19 with 1791 viewsdonnybackspin

Bought my ticket cos I work in London mid week and then last week found out i have to be in Manchester. GUTTED .
How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 21:41 - Feb 19 with 1761 viewspencoedjack

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 20:49 - Feb 19 by donnybackspin

Bought my ticket cos I work in London mid week and then last week found out i have to be in Manchester. GUTTED .

If I can get out of a meeting on Thursday morning I’ll buy it off you

I have the feeling an afternoon session with Fireboy Jaxs & Builthy I’d be in no state for a meeting early the following morning
How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 21:43 - Feb 19 with 1760 viewsFireboy2

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 21:41 - Feb 19 by pencoedjack

I have the feeling an afternoon session with Fireboy Jaxs & Builthy I’d be in no state for a meeting early the following morning

Nah, you will be in fine form PJ
How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 22:05 - Feb 19 with 1747 viewsbuilthjack

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 21:41 - Feb 19 by pencoedjack

Do your best to get there. It will be rather good.

How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 23:03 - Feb 19 with 1720 viewsTenbySwan

Remember being at Fulham when Roger was in goal and got caught in possession . It ended up on one of those blooper videos!
How many tickets have swans sold for Fulham away on 17:15 - Feb 21 with 1514 viewsdonnybackspin

Thanks for the offer but I gave it to one of my work colleagues in London.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024