Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? 17:20 - Feb 17 with 1744 viewsladyjack

https://mobile.twitter.com/FAWales/status/1228332667848056834?ref_src=twsrc%5Etf
Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? on 17:34 - Feb 17 with 1704 viewsHighjack

No.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? on 17:36 - Feb 17 with 1695 viewsItchySphincter

Less qualified than Gollum.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? on 18:25 - Feb 17 with 1580 viewsdickythorpe

Why not? She talks well and probably has more of an idea that Brad ever did!
Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? on 18:54 - Feb 17 with 1517 viewssainthelens

Will she partake in first pumping?
Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? on 21:31 - Feb 17 with 1365 viewsjackrabbit

Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? on 18:54 - Feb 17 by sainthelens

Will she partake in first pumping?

...or fist pumping? 😀
Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? on 21:40 - Feb 17 with 1343 viewsbuilthjack

Prettier than Cooper

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? on 21:46 - Feb 17 with 1321 viewsFireboy2

Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? on 21:40 - Feb 17 by builthjack

Prettier than Cooper

Fvck me builthy, I'm prettier than cooper.
Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? on 21:46 - Feb 17 with 1319 viewsmonmouth

Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? on 21:40 - Feb 17 by builthjack

Prettier than Cooper

So is a tapeworm.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? on 21:48 - Feb 17 with 1310 viewsSwanjaxs

I would...

Looks like a bit of a goer 👀
[Post edited 17 Feb 2020 21:54]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? on 22:16 - Feb 17 with 1237 viewsbuilthjack

Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? on 21:48 - Feb 17 by Swanjaxs

I would...

Looks like a bit of a goer 👀
[Post edited 17 Feb 2020 21:54]

She is

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? on 22:19 - Feb 17 with 1226 viewsNotLoyal

She's not a man mun!

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? on 10:15 - Feb 18 with 1038 viewsCatullus

Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? on 22:19 - Feb 17 by NotLoyal

She's not a man mun!

It'll happen one day. Not her with us but a woman will get the gig somewhere, one day.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? on 10:21 - Feb 18 with 1028 viewsNotLoyal

Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? on 10:15 - Feb 18 by Catullus

It'll happen one day. Not her with us but a woman will get the gig somewhere, one day.

I hope they do, put some noses out of joint is what the game needs.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? on 10:34 - Feb 18 with 1013 viewssainthelens

If she was pre op, she'd get the job.
Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? on 10:42 - Feb 18 with 996 viewsDewi1jack

Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? on 10:21 - Feb 18 by NotLoyal

I hope they do, put some noses out of joint is what the game needs.

Best linesperson in the country?
Sian M.
Even after having a baby, she can still keep up with play far better than any of her male counterparts.
Especially the dickheads we seem to get by the East

Could a female become a top manager?
Not sure, especially as football is so gender orientated. Quite misogynistic really
Still struggling big time with homophobia and racism
Be good though and sooner or later it'll happen

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? on 23:17 - Feb 19 with 709 viewsPentyrchJack

Not in my opinion although Sarina Wiegman, who played for and now manages Netherlands ladies, is a better shout than Cooper. At least she's managed big uns......

https://images.app.goo.gl/zXC9w3Z3z7EJYy1v8

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Should Swans have gone in for Jayne as manager ? on 00:05 - Feb 20 with 687 viewsairedale

I wonder sometimes if Jayne Mansfield could do a job.

Still, with our luck it would probably go tits up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024