Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales pre euro internationals arranged 18:31 - Feb 17 with 1605 viewsladyjack

Wales v Austria (Swansea)
Wales v USA (Cardiff)
Netherlands v Wales (Rotterdam)

The Austria and USA games are in March and then the Netherlands away game is in June one week before Wales play Switzerland out in Baku in the Euro finals.

Looking at the fixtures the boys haven't been given any easy games.
Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 18:45 - Feb 17 with 1333 viewsbuilthjack

Quite a few Swans and ex Swans involved.

Roberts, Rodon. I think Cabango would have made the squad if Cooper hadn't brought that Chelsea lad in, who is not as good as Cabango. Cooper you cnt.

Joey, James, Ben definates.

Ash might return.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 18:47 - Feb 17 with 1327 viewsBluebird

Anyone been to Rotterdam? Just wondering what it's like as a place to visit
Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:01 - Feb 17 with 1317 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 18:47 - Feb 17 by Bluebird

Anyone been to Rotterdam? Just wondering what it's like as a place to visit

I was there a few years ago, on the night that Feyenoord won the Dutch Cup. Good naturedly mental that night fair play.

Poll: Tory leader

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:21 - Feb 17 with 1292 viewsFireboy2

Rotterdam here we come
Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:22 - Feb 17 with 1291 viewsNeath_Jack

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:01 - Feb 17 by exiledclaseboy

I was there a few years ago, on the night that Feyenoord won the Dutch Cup. Good naturedly mental that night fair play.

How many Swans tops did you see?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:27 - Feb 17 with 1281 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:22 - Feb 17 by Neath_Jack

How many Swans tops did you see?

We outnumbered Cardiff by thousands. Rotterdam is jack country.

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:29 - Feb 17 with 1276 viewsNeath_Jack

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:27 - Feb 17 by exiledclaseboy

Excellent news, add Rotterdam to the list

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:31 - Feb 17 with 1273 viewsDarran

I’ve been to Rotterdam and Amsterdam.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:35 - Feb 17 with 1267 viewsFireboy2

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:31 - Feb 17 by Darran

And?
Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:37 - Feb 17 with 1264 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:31 - Feb 17 by Darran

Liverpool or Rome?

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:41 - Feb 17 with 1250 viewsDarran

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:37 - Feb 17 by exiledclaseboy

Liverpool or Rome?

lol I have though.

Three of us from Baglan me,Dovis and Nog went to Rotterdam in 1981 when Charlie and Diana got married,we were a bit bored so we took LSD and went to the zoo.
We were off our heads and as we walked past the kitchens where they prepared food for the animals Dovis picked up a sack of carrots and slung it over his shoulder.
As we were walking around the zoo he was throwing carrots to the animals.
Walks past the chimps in goes a carrot,chimp picks it up and starts eating it.
Walks past a lake and there’s a hippo standing there with it’s mouth wide open and Dovis aims a carrot straight in.
Me and Nog were hanging on each other laughing.
With that we go through a door and find ourselves inside the lion house at the back part where they go to sleep.
There’s a big male lion sleeping on its side with his paws up against the bars.
Dovis takes a long carrot out of the sack,leans over the safety barrier and is just able to reach to gently stroke the pads on the underneath of the lions paw.

Jesus Holy Mother of God you had to be there to see how quick the lion moved and let out the biggest roar you’ll ever hear.
Me and Nog shit ourselves and ran for it.
The only problem was we couldn’t get out because there was so many people trying to get in to see what the commotion was.

True story. 😂😂😂

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:42 - Feb 17 with 1243 viewsDarran

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:41 - Feb 17 by Darran

lol I have though.

Three of us from Baglan me,Dovis and Nog went to Rotterdam in 1981 when Charlie and Diana got married,we were a bit bored so we took LSD and went to the zoo.
We were off our heads and as we walked past the kitchens where they prepared food for the animals Dovis picked up a sack of carrots and slung it over his shoulder.
Walks past a lake and there’s a hippo standing there with it’s mouth wide open and Dovis aims a carrot straight in.
With that we go through a door and find ourselves inside the lion house at the back part where they go to sleep.
Dovis takes a long carrot out of the sack,leans over the safety barrier and is just able to reach to gently stroke the pads on the underneath of the lions paw.

Jesus Holy Mother of God you had to be there to see how quick the lion moved and let out the biggest roar you’ll ever hear.
The only problem was we couldn’t get out because there was so many people trying to get in to see what the commotion was.

True story. 😂😂😂

Here we are. 😂😂😂

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:43 - Feb 17 with 1242 viewsNeath_Jack

lol I have though.

True story. 😂😂😂

Get a book written butt

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:44 - Feb 17 with 1241 viewsDarran

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:43 - Feb 17 by Neath_Jack

Get a book written butt

Can’t remember most of it.

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:57 - Feb 17 with 1216 viewspencoedjack

lol I have though.

True story. 😂😂😂

Top story
Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 23:15 - Feb 17 with 1116 viewsBluebird

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:27 - Feb 17 by exiledclaseboy

Odd post
Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 23:17 - Feb 17 with 1111 viewsBluebird

lol I have though.

True story. 😂😂😂

Haha good story.

[Post edited 17 Feb 2020 23:26]
Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 10:24 - Feb 18 with 963 viewsNotLoyal

lol I have though.

True story. 😂😂😂

That’s a proper tale mate 👍

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 14:41 - Feb 18 with 904 viewsGlyn1

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:37 - Feb 17 by exiledclaseboy

Liverpool or Rome?

Logged on just so that I can up arrow this.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 16:43 - Feb 18 with 851 viewsDarran

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 10:24 - Feb 18 by NotLoyal

That’s a proper tale mate 👍

Thanks.

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:56 - Feb 18 with 783 viewsairedale

In December 1992 this nutter went into the lion enclosure in Regents Park with a sackful of dead chickens which he went about handing out to the incumbents. Then he ran out of chickens......
Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 20:00 - Feb 18 with 778 viewsSwanjaxs

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:42 - Feb 17 by Darran

Here we are. 😂😂😂

Jay from The Inbetweeners in the black T-shirt 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 20:11 - Feb 18 with 760 viewsbuilthjack

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 20:00 - Feb 18 by Swanjaxs

Jay from The Inbetweeners in the black T-shirt 😂

More meat on a sparrow

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 20:15 - Feb 18 with 763 viewsDarran

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 20:11 - Feb 18 by builthjack

More meat on a sparrow

Don’t do drugs.

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 20:18 - Feb 18 with 752 viewsbuilthjack

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 20:15 - Feb 18 by Darran

Don’t do drugs.

🙄

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024