Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread 23:47 - Feb 17 with 24028 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 14:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 10:26 - Feb 18 with 6665 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Thanks Jack.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 10:50 - Feb 18 with 6655 viewsVincent_Vega

Nervy 1-0 for me. Brewster

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 11:01 - Feb 18 with 6646 viewsKGriz16

1-1.

Will Cooper feel burnt by the openness and failure to defend under the 4-3-3 at Hull? And continue to revert to the hit and hope of 4-2-3-1 that we've been seeing? I hope not. Will we see a continued use of Guehi? Bidwell? Roberts? Who knows! Guessing the line up these days is more entertaining than the football on offer.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 11:42 - Feb 18 with 6624 viewsNotLoyal

Huddersfield are picking up in their performances, last game they were outstanding. However they also ship goals, we can’t be doing with nervy home wins with mistakes and a lack of commitment to win a game properly.

Get it right 2/3 goal win.
Business as usual possible draw or loss.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 12:38 - Feb 18 with 6571 viewsperplex

All depends on Huddersfield, if they perform we we will lose, if they struggle we may scrape a win or draw, we are so poor we just have to hope the opposition do not perform for us to get something.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 12:38 - Feb 18 with 6589 viewsTenbySwan

We have got 3 points from the last 12, all winable games. It's crazy to think that with another 9 points we would be on 57, in 3rd pkace and just 2 behind Leeds in 2nd!

When you think of all the home games we have also drawn or lost when we could and should have won!

Looking forward to Saturday. Hope Gueri isnt playing.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 13:57 - Feb 18 with 6535 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 12:38 - Feb 18 by TenbySwan

We have got 3 points from the last 12, all winable games. It's crazy to think that with another 9 points we would be on 57, in 3rd pkace and just 2 behind Leeds in 2nd!

When you think of all the home games we have also drawn or lost when we could and should have won!

Looking forward to Saturday. Hope Gueri isnt playing.

If he is... we're f*cked

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:54 - Feb 18 with 6459 viewssainthelens

Guehi shouldn't be allowed in the car park let alone the ground.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:56 - Feb 18 with 6457 viewsKGriz16

Bit hasty, no? Decent game versus QPR. Played better than Rondon. I would suggest Woodman, Wilmot and Bidwell the main culprits up north in Hull on Friday. Wouldn't you?
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:45 - Feb 18 with 6434 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:56 - Feb 18 by KGriz16

Bit hasty, no? Decent game versus QPR. Played better than Rondon. I would suggest Woodman, Wilmot and Bidwell the main culprits up north in Hull on Friday. Wouldn't you?

Nope.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 18 with 6424 viewsKGriz16

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:45 - Feb 18 by jasper_T

Nope.

Which goal was he to blame for versus Hull then?
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 18:08 - Feb 18 with 6372 viewsNortbankboy

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 18 by KGriz16

Hope he picks the same team sat
And give themselves a chance to form an understanding
With each other.
We need a settled side
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 18:28 - Feb 18 with 6361 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 18 by KGriz16

You'll probably find errors from him in every one if you go back and study them. Positioning all over the place, Bidwell struggled largely because he had to come in narrow to cover for him.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 19:07 - Feb 18 with 6328 viewskarnataka

Probably played a major part in 3 of them.

First goal, cross came in, his extremely poor header when under no pressure whatsoever went about 5 yards straight to Lopes who scored. 2nd goal, blocked a shot from Maddison which ballooned into the air then he just watched the ball instead of watching Maddison who quite literally walks past him to thump it in. 4th goal, was marking Eaves but wasn't anywhere near tight enough and watched the ball instead of Eaves and let him get goalside for a tap in. Just watched the highlights again and he probably could have made at least some attempt to close down Wilks for their 3rd instead of standing statuesque watching him but so could some of the others.

If you have any doubts, watch this https://www.swanseacity.com/news/highlights-hull-city-v-swansea-city
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 19:24 - Feb 18 with 6308 viewsdameedna

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 19:07 - Feb 18 by karnataka

First goal, cross came in, his extremely poor header when under no pressure whatsoever went about 5 yards straight to Lopes who scored. 2nd goal, blocked a shot from Maddison which ballooned into the air then he just watched the ball instead of watching Maddison who quite literally walks past him to thump it in. 4th goal, was marking Eaves but wasn't anywhere near tight enough and watched the ball instead of Eaves and let him get goalside for a tap in. Just watched the highlights again and he probably could have made at least some attempt to close down Wilks for their 3rd instead of standing statuesque watching him but so could some of the others.

If you have any doubts, watch this https://www.swanseacity.com/news/highlights-hull-city-v-swansea-city

Dissapointing and as some might say analytical but that is how I saw it unfortunately. Got punished when maybe two of them would not finf the back of the net generally. Could be bad luck. I was so focused on Gooey I didn't really track the others. Must be a player in there and maybe he needs a break. Not sure he played better than Rodon versus QPR either. Probably need to get off his back and start some supportive songs for him to blossom.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 19:25 - Feb 18 with 6301 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 18:08 - Feb 18 by Nortbankboy

Hope he picks the same team sat
And give themselves a chance to form an understanding
With each other.
We need a settled side

I hope rodon plays alongside wilmot but i suspect guehi will start as cooper has been told he has to by chelski.

On a positive at least cooper knows to make substitutions in plenty of time and attacking ones as well.

Lets hope he has learnt that making attacking substitutions do actually work.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 19:42 - Feb 18 with 6286 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 19:24 - Feb 18 by dameedna

Dissapointing and as some might say analytical but that is how I saw it unfortunately. Got punished when maybe two of them would not finf the back of the net generally. Could be bad luck. I was so focused on Gooey I didn't really track the others. Must be a player in there and maybe he needs a break. Not sure he played better than Rodon versus QPR either. Probably need to get off his back and start some supportive songs for him to blossom.

"Start some supportive songs to make him blossom "
Fck my eyes, did you really type that?
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 19:45 - Feb 18 with 6280 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 19:25 - Feb 18 by Fireboy2

I hope rodon plays alongside wilmot but i suspect guehi will start as cooper has been told he has to by chelski.

On a positive at least cooper knows to make substitutions in plenty of time and attacking ones as well.

Lets hope he has learnt that making attacking substitutions do actually work.

Why WIlmot? Cabango is far more reliable and keeps his position far better than Wilmot.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 20:22 - Feb 18 with 6251 viewsbuilthjack

Guehi needs to be given a good kicking in training.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 20:39 - Feb 18 with 6210 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 19:45 - Feb 18 by Badlands

Why WIlmot? Cabango is far more reliable and keeps his position far better than Wilmot.

Wilmot is better on the ball but I get what you are saying, cabango would be a far better option than guehi.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 21:09 - Feb 18 with 6180 viewswestside

Here's a song (to the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody)

Cooper, Cooper, Can you play the Cabango ?
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 21:49 - Feb 18 with 6122 viewsNortbankboy

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 21:09 - Feb 18 by westside

Here's a song (to the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody)

Cooper, Cooper, Can you play the Cabango ?

One thete s an idea
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 23:18 - Feb 18 with 6048 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Another 4-4

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 08:57 - Feb 19 with 5893 viewsPrettyvisitor

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 19:07 - Feb 18 by karnataka

This to a tee, first didn't clear his lines when it was a completely free header, second he just ball watches as maddison strolls passed and third Eaves literally walks straight behind him. And the Holmes goals for Derby the other week where he didn't even bother trying to win the header, pathetic.

Absolutely shocking defensively and ultimately the decision to chuck him straight in the team has cost us any remaining hope of a possible play offs push imo.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2020 8:57]
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 09:28 - Feb 19 with 5869 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 20:39 - Feb 18 by Fireboy2

Wilmot is better on the ball but I get what you are saying, cabango would be a far better option than guehi.

I don't see Wilmot being better on the ball at all to be honest. Him and Cabango both need serious work in that area.

Can definitely see why Wilmot was never put in CDM. Rodon, VDH & Cabangio both in the 80's percentage wise for pass completion and Wilmot 70's which is the worse out of our centre halves.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2020 9:35]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024