Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread 23:47 - Feb 17 with 24323 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 14:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Threacabango is a la on 11:29 - Feb 19 with 2471 viewsangryjack

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 19:45 - Feb 18 by Badlands

Why WIlmot? Cabango is far more reliable and keeps his position far better than Wilmot.

Cabano is also garbage and over rated,his positioning all! Over place too slow seen milk turn quicker and can't pass water
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 11:37 - Feb 19 with 2444 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:56 - Feb 18 by KGriz16

Bit hasty, no? Decent game versus QPR. Played better than Rondon. I would suggest Woodman, Wilmot and Bidwell the main culprits up north in Hull on Friday. Wouldn't you?

NO.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 11:40 - Feb 19 with 2439 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just hope our turn up and support the team rather than spreading negativity everytime one of our players tries something and makes a mistake

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 14:18 - Feb 19 with 2359 viewsNotLoyal

Was that him and Rodon backing off for the opening Preston goal ?
Basics.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:08 - Feb 19 with 2333 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 14:18 - Feb 19 by NotLoyal

Basics.

Sort of. Grimes could have made a challenge first though - at the risk of a foul - and then Sinclair cut inside towards Rodon. Rodon's was a poor attempt at a block, IMO. I wouldn't blame Guehi particularly for that one.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:41 - Feb 19 with 2312 viewsTimTtam

2-1 win. Hopefully.

I won't be surprised if Guehi starts again. If Cooper has been told by Chelsea that Guehi has to start a certain number of games, it makes sense to start him now while VDH is injured, and then when fit, VDH and Rodon can start & Cooper will have hopefully played Guehi enough.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 19:53 - Feb 19 with 2187 viewsPozuelosSideys

I cant believe we are below the likes of Cardiff, Millwall and Blackburn. All utterly gash teams. Says it all about where we are currently at

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 19:58 - Feb 19 with 2184 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:41 - Feb 19 by TimTtam

2-1 win. Hopefully.

I won't be surprised if Guehi starts again. If Cooper has been told by Chelsea that Guehi has to start a certain number of games, it makes sense to start him now while VDH is injured, and then when fit, VDH and Rodon can start & Cooper will have hopefully played Guehi enough.

**ck that.
He's our manager and we pay him.
Guess is not good enough and should not start until he is.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 20:31 - Feb 19 with 2156 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 14:18 - Feb 19 by NotLoyal

Basics.

No, guehi did back off after sinclair went past grimes with ease but by the time rodon came across to try and stop him he pulled the trigger leaving woodman with no chance.

Cracking goal but could have been stopped at source.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2020 20:32]
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 23:36 - Feb 19 with 2057 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 08:57 - Feb 19 by Prettyvisitor

This to a tee, first didn't clear his lines when it was a completely free header, second he just ball watches as maddison strolls passed and third Eaves literally walks straight behind him. And the Holmes goals for Derby the other week where he didn't even bother trying to win the header, pathetic.

Absolutely shocking defensively and ultimately the decision to chuck him straight in the team has cost us any remaining hope of a possible play offs push imo.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2020 8:57]

If the Gormless f*cker had got us a CDM instead of Guehi we’d have probably cruised to a 2-0 win at Hull. Madness - we’ve got 4 other centre halves more capable and no CDM worthy of the name!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 00:12 - Feb 20 with 2048 viewsDJack

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 20:31 - Feb 19 by Fireboy2

No, guehi did back off after sinclair went past grimes with ease but by the time rodon came across to try and stop him he pulled the trigger leaving woodman with no chance.

Cracking goal but could have been stopped at source.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2020 20:32]

That's how I saw it also at the time.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 01:27 - Feb 20 with 2035 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 19:53 - Feb 19 by PozuelosSideys

I cant believe we are below the likes of Cardiff, Millwall and Blackburn. All utterly gash teams. Says it all about where we are currently at

Momentarily.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 04:03 - Feb 20 with 2015 viewsTimTtam

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 19:58 - Feb 19 by Badlands

**ck that.
He's our manager and we pay him.
Guess is not good enough and should not start until he is.

I agree. But if there was a minimum games requirement in the loan deal, the club have to play him, otherwise Chelsea won't send us any loans for a long time. And we'll likely need loans for the next fee seasons, especially if the academy drops to Cat 3. I'd rather see Guehi start ahead of Wilmot/Cabango than ahead of Rodon/VDH.

The simple thing would've been to not take Guehi in January while we already had plenty of CBs.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 04:25 - Feb 20 with 2012 viewsdameedna

Wilmot was said to be able to play DM. So we may not be able to drop Gooey. Play five at the back or three with wing backs. Roberts and Naughton would do. If we can get VDH back soon, Rodon and Gooey have a bit of athleticism. Grimes should be a decent option to drop deep and take the DM role.

I can see Cooper sticking close to the starting formation and hoping to turn a corner. He could for example bring on a centre back at 60 mins for a midfielder or winger.

I dont think we will see anything radical for Huddersfield and if that is the case, a loss will be a time for radical change and some new ideas.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 13:35 - Feb 20 with 1819 viewsKGriz16

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 04:25 - Feb 20 by dameedna

Wilmot was said to be able to play DM. So we may not be able to drop Gooey. Play five at the back or three with wing backs. Roberts and Naughton would do. If we can get VDH back soon, Rodon and Gooey have a bit of athleticism. Grimes should be a decent option to drop deep and take the DM role.

I can see Cooper sticking close to the starting formation and hoping to turn a corner. He could for example bring on a centre back at 60 mins for a midfielder or winger.

I dont think we will see anything radical for Huddersfield and if that is the case, a loss will be a time for radical change and some new ideas.

What's this big love around Wilmot? He can barely be competent at centre half, let alone midfield. He scored one goal, and since, nothing of note.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 13:44 - Feb 20 with 1817 viewsPrettyvisitor

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 04:25 - Feb 20 by dameedna

We're long past the point of needing radical change, should have been trying something different weeks ago.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 18:02 - Feb 20 with 1703 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:08 - Feb 19 by ploppy

Sort of. Grimes could have made a challenge first though - at the risk of a foul - and then Sinclair cut inside towards Rodon. Rodon's was a poor attempt at a block, IMO. I wouldn't blame Guehi particularly for that one.

"Sinclair cut inside" - that must have come as a surprise.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 18:36 - Feb 20 with 1677 viewsZaxx

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 18:02 - Feb 20 by longlostjack

Who'd have thunk it?
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 18:47 - Feb 20 with 1657 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 18:02 - Feb 20 by longlostjack

Sinclair played on the left for us, as I remember, so would cut in onto his right foot. For this goal he cut in from the right. Grimes should have tackled and possibly fouled him. Not quite sure what your point is.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 19:23 - Feb 20 with 1631 viewsDr_Winston

What time will the booing start?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 19:46 - Feb 20 with 1606 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 19:23 - Feb 20 by Dr_Winston

Probably depends how shit we are.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 20:02 - Feb 20 with 1592 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 19:46 - Feb 20 by exiledclaseboy

Probably depends how shit we are.

It'll probably depend more on the beer intake. I was walking behind two blokes from the Globe during our promotion season after Cardiff had played in an early game, both a bit pissed up and one says to the other, I'm going to boo today if we don't murder these by half time. Other bloke said, yeah there's no excuses now Cardiff won.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 20:03 - Feb 20 with 1591 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 19:23 - Feb 20 by Dr_Winston

Alternatively, fist pumps at 4.56 pm.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 20:30 - Feb 20 with 1565 viewsFlashberryjack

After their second goal.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 20:31 - Feb 20 with 1566 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 13:35 - Feb 20 by KGriz16

What's this big love around Wilmot? He can barely be competent at centre half, let alone midfield. He scored one goal, and since, nothing of note.

Desperation.

Me too. Need something sharpish to stop a big slide.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024