Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread 23:47 - Feb 17 with 24027 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 14:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 14:13 - Feb 22 with 2983 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 14:04 - Feb 22 by Cooperman

Ok so team news...

We’ve got the CB pairing that most seem to want, there is pace on the wing, there is no Byers.

If Cooper remains on top of game management then this should result in three points.

Cooper...game management?!!!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 14:19 - Feb 22 with 2946 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 14:04 - Feb 22 by Cooperman

Ok so team news...

We’ve got the CB pairing that most seem to want, there is pace on the wing, there is no Byers.

If Cooper remains on top of game management then this should result in three points.

I like Byers. I know he’s given grief on here, but he’s only broken through last year, seems to want it and is nice and technical. Just the sort of player who should suit us as he develops. The danger for him is that he doesn’t have a clear position. He’s not a pure 10 and he’s not a holding player; box to box midfielders aren’t such a thing these days.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 14:23 - Feb 22 with 2923 viewsairedale

That's a very attack minded selection.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 14:27 - Feb 22 with 2893 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 14:23 - Feb 22 by airedale

If they pass forwards, Ayew is given his best role - whatever that really is, and Brewster isn’t completely isolated.

Don’t be fooled by the names on paper.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 14:28 - Feb 22 with 2886 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 14:23 - Feb 22 by airedale

Coops channelling his inner Bobbly
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 14:32 - Feb 22 with 2855 viewsFireboy2

Any streams fella?
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 14:33 - Feb 22 with 2854 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 14:27 - Feb 22 by monmouth

If they pass forwards, Ayew is given his best role - whatever that really is, and Brewster isn’t completely isolated.

Don’t be fooled by the names on paper.

If Ayew is in the centre, I prefer him there. I’ve no problem with Brewster playing CF, but think Ayew doesn’t get in the game enough on the wing and Brewster is more disciplined there offering us a better option wide; his pace and willingness to play on the shoulder of the defender gives us something different.

Kalulu though . Interested to see how he does, but I’ve seen nothing so far to suggest he’s even ready for L1. Hope he proves me wrong.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 14:35 - Feb 22 with 2844 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 14:32 - Feb 22 by Fireboy2

Any streams fella?

Speakin to me?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 14:39 - Feb 22 with 2815 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 14:35 - Feb 22 by airedale

Speakin to me?

Fellas
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 14:42 - Feb 22 with 2808 viewshobo

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 14:13 - Feb 22 by monmouth

And the tombola spins.....and results in......a better looking team.

One mistake from Cabango of course and we won’t see him again before next August. Glue hi will be back before you can say ‘under 17 world cup’

Where is the boy anyway? Injured? Or is he where he should be, learning with the stiffs?

One mistake from him and the 'fans' will revert to saying he's not good enough, as they were saying when he was with TNS

Decent looking team again today. Nice to see him making use of the squad and giving some players a rest
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:01 - Feb 22 with 2669 viewswestside

Hudd's kit 🤡
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:02 - Feb 22 with 2652 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 14:32 - Feb 22 by Fireboy2

Any streams fella?

https://www.viprow.net/swansea-city-vs-huddersfield-town-2-online-stream

For now.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 15:03]
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:06 - Feb 22 with 2571 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:02 - Feb 22 by A_Fans_Dad

https://www.viprow.net/swansea-city-vs-huddersfield-town-2-online-stream

For now.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 15:03]

PNE and Hull on that one

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:07 - Feb 22 with 2514 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:01 - Feb 22 by westside

Hudd's kit 🤡

Sponsored by Dynorod.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:10 - Feb 22 with 2400 viewsTimTtam

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:06 - Feb 22 by monmouth

PNE and Hull on that one

Yeah, every game on there is Preston v Hull, even in the arabic version of the site.

I'd get Swans TV if it was reliable.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:12 - Feb 22 with 2338 viewsNotLoyal

They are terrified of kalulu.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:12 - Feb 22 with 2325 viewsMrSwerve

Fairly positive start...although wouldn't be surprised with a 0-0 the way it's going.

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:15 - Feb 22 with 2238 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:06 - Feb 22 by monmouth

PNE and Hull on that one

It changed after 5 minutes and now doesn't show anything at all, not even PNE.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:17 - Feb 22 with 2183 viewsReecojack

You can listen online here:

https://tunein.com/radio/Radio-City-1386AM-s251913/
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:21 - Feb 22 with 2060 viewsMrSwerve

Some excellent passing by us today. Positive passing too.

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:24 - Feb 22 with 1996 viewsPolskijack

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:10 - Feb 22 by TimTtam

Yeah, every game on there is Preston v Hull, even in the arabic version of the site.

I'd get Swans TV if it was reliable.

I've had Swans TV from the start. It did have a few teething problems but it hasn't missed a beat this season, for me anyway.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:29 - Feb 22 with 1860 viewsMrSwerve

Goaaaaal AYEW

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:32 - Feb 22 with 1737 viewsairedale

Tatey and the stocky bloke more in evidence today than Coops.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:34 - Feb 22 with 1686 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:21 - Feb 22 by MrSwerve

Some excellent passing by us today. Positive passing too.

Thank God for that. Gwan Cooper, ram it down my throat. And thanks for the updates. I've put off a swim in the hotel pool for this. Might have to switch to flash score second half.

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 22 with 1612 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:34 - Feb 22 by monmouth

Thank God for that. Gwan Cooper, ram it down my throat. And thanks for the updates. I've put off a swim in the hotel pool for this. Might have to switch to flash score second half.

Screw the swim, get a beer from the hotel bar instead.

Kalulu very positive and attack-minded...his pace is something we've desperately missed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024