Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread 23:47 - Feb 17 with 24030 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 14:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:38 - Feb 22 with 2740 viewsMrSwerve

Scum losing 1-0 v Stoke.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:39 - Feb 22 with 2726 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I'm having problems with the audio on the Swans TV broadcast.

I think Huddersfield's kit made my computer go haywire.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:41 - Feb 22 with 2699 viewsMrSwerve

Kalulu almost scoring a Gazza-esque goal there, side netting from Naughton...loving these runs from Kalulu, very quick balls up to him on the wing seem to be creating Hudds a lot of trouble.

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:45 - Feb 22 with 2587 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 22 by MrSwerve

Screw the swim, get a beer from the hotel bar instead.

Kalulu very positive and attack-minded...his pace is something we've desperately missed.

You know what, I'm taking that as an order.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 22 with 2570 viewsMrSwerve

Should be 2+ goals up. Really hoping it's not our typical 'smash a team for 75 mins and concede an equaliser'.

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:50 - Feb 22 with 2478 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:34 - Feb 22 by monmouth

Thank God for that. Gwan Cooper, ram it down my throat. And thanks for the updates. I've put off a swim in the hotel pool for this. Might have to switch to flash score second half.

Watch the flashing round the pool though.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:55 - Feb 22 with 2387 viewsTimTtam

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 22 by MrSwerve

Should be 2+ goals up. Really hoping it's not our typical 'smash a team for 75 mins and concede an equaliser'.

We both know what's going to happen.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:59 - Feb 22 with 2315 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 15:41 - Feb 22 by MrSwerve

Kalulu almost scoring a Gazza-esque goal there, side netting from Naughton...loving these runs from Kalulu, very quick balls up to him on the wing seem to be creating Hudds a lot of trouble.

That is just what we have all been asking for, a bit of pace.
The trouble is we don't know if it is by design or by accident as Coopers selections are so inconsistent.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:02 - Feb 22 with 2276 viewsLeonWasGod

This lot are complete sh*te, and we should be battering them. Kalulu all pace, but raw as hell. Doesn’t seem to know what to do if he gets an opening. But his pace does give us an extra out ball, which we’re using constantly. And delighted he got an assist (after which Naughton spent ages explaining what his other duties are).

Hmm, not sure about this. Everything’s going to Kalulu who’s the least likely of the front 3 to make things happen. It also means we’re bypassing our midfield most of the time (maybe not such a bad thing, given how poor they’ve been). A bit predictable and moving away from good back to front play. Jury’s out for me.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:09 - Feb 22 with 2145 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:02 - Feb 22 by LeonWasGod

This lot are complete sh*te, and we should be battering them. Kalulu all pace, but raw as hell. Doesn’t seem to know what to do if he gets an opening. But his pace does give us an extra out ball, which we’re using constantly. And delighted he got an assist (after which Naughton spent ages explaining what his other duties are).

Hmm, not sure about this. Everything’s going to Kalulu who’s the least likely of the front 3 to make things happen. It also means we’re bypassing our midfield most of the time (maybe not such a bad thing, given how poor they’ve been). A bit predictable and moving away from good back to front play. Jury’s out for me.

Never mind all that old pony today. Just f*cking win!

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:09 - Feb 22 with 2143 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:02 - Feb 22 by LeonWasGod

He has got a touch of the Adrian Forbes about him and certainly cacks himself a bit in the box...but it's nice to actually see some intent. Even if it ends up coming to nothing. Would rather a ball smashed up to a running Kalulu than a safe pass backwards to Rodon.

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:17 - Feb 22 with 1989 viewsNotLoyal

Just kill the fcking game off.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:22 - Feb 22 with 1857 viewsNotLoyal

Has the 2nd half started, jeez we are all jogging about like it's a warm up.

OK I've changed it.

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:22 - Feb 22 with 1840 viewsMrSwerve

Garrick on for Kalulu...even though it's pretty much like-for-like...I think it works. More energy in that part of the pitch...Hudds clearly struggling there. Garrick is brilliant too.

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 22 with 1827 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:09 - Feb 22 by MrSwerve

He has got a touch of the Adrian Forbes about him and certainly cacks himself a bit in the box...but it's nice to actually see some intent. Even if it ends up coming to nothing. Would rather a ball smashed up to a running Kalulu than a safe pass backwards to Rodon.

Yep. Working so far as well. He’s run his race today now though. Not a bad game in fairness. He gives us something a bit different we’ve missed since Dan left, so promising.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 22 with 1802 viewsFireboy2

Sounds like we need a couple of substitutions.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:26 - Feb 22 with 1726 viewshobo

Would like Cullen given 20 minutes. Let him adjust to a higher level
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:30 - Feb 22 with 1648 viewsThrasher6

I've moved round to the back of the sofa....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:30 - Feb 22 with 1648 viewsNotLoyal

Seriously this is fcking dreadful.

OK I've changed it.

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:31 - Feb 22 with 1640 viewslonglostjack

I like Kalulu.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:32 - Feb 22 with 1610 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 22 by Fireboy2

Sounds like we need a couple of substitutions.

I’d rather an anaesthetic. This has turned into even more of a pile of sh*te. Dreadful game.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:33 - Feb 22 with 1572 viewsPegojack

Joey Allen knocks another one in against the scum.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:33 - Feb 22 with 1569 viewshobo

Joey Allen bangs one in for Stoke
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:35 - Feb 22 with 1531 viewsmonmouth

I'm heading for the pool. Don't like the sound of this. What's happened? Has the arsehole panicked them into stopping playing and trying to hang on? We have proved enough times we are shit at that without a lot of luck.

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:37 - Feb 22 with 1464 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:35 - Feb 22 by monmouth

I'm heading for the pool. Don't like the sound of this. What's happened? Has the arsehole panicked them into stopping playing and trying to hang on? We have proved enough times we are shit at that without a lot of luck.

Whatever the bloke said at half time it's killed us.
We are now officially trying to give the game away.

OK I've changed it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024