Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread 23:47 - Feb 17 with 24403 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 14:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:50 - Feb 22 with 2497 viewsNotLoyal

Isn't it amazing what happens when you actually attack the fcking opposition 3-1.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:51 - Feb 22 with 2454 viewsdameedna

Daylight. Game changed when Kalulu went off. Did well to get back into the lead.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:52 - Feb 22 with 2443 viewsPegojack

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:43 - Feb 22 by MrSwerve

It's the Spanish wine and sun.

I eat my words with pleasure.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 22 with 2409 viewsSmellyplumz

Fist pumps all round

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 22 with 2347 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:52 - Feb 22 by Pegojack

Call it tapas.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 22 with 2296 viewslonglostjack

I love Planet Swans ! 😂😂😂

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 22 with 2216 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:52 - Feb 22 by Pegojack

Expect the worst, hope for the best.

Now, what’s that in Latin?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 17:03 - Feb 22 with 2198 viewshobo

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 22 by union_jack

Negative nancy?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 22 with 2154 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 17:03 - Feb 22 by hobo

Negative nancy?

I’m no Latin speaker, but I don’t think so no.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 17:15 - Feb 22 with 2045 viewsTimTtam

Thank f*ck for that.

First time we've won by more than 1 goal in 70 days. Only the 3rd league game we've done it in.

What the hell happened in the 2nd half? At HT we had 49% possession and were leading shots-shots on target 6-3 to 1-0. Ended up having 37% and they caught up in the shots department.

For those who watched, how good/bad were we?

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 17:21 - Feb 22 with 1991 viewslonglostjack

Oh vosotros de paco fe! Buen provecho amigo! 😂😂😂

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 17:35 - Feb 22 with 1894 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:49 - Feb 22 by NotLoyal

I'm out visiting in cadiz. Hope it's as hot there as here.

Or "Cardeeth" as it's pronounced there.
Bit warmer there than here.
Lovely city

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 17:39 - Feb 22 with 1863 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 17:35 - Feb 22 by STID2017

Or "Cardeeth" as it's pronounced there.
Bit warmer there than here.
Lovely city

Yes mate, every time I come out I get more envious.
1.20 a beer in the bars, 2 euro tapa, 68 a year car tax, 20 a month council tax, I could go on but I'm getting more jealous 😂

OK I've changed it.

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 17:44 - Feb 22 with 1797 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 17:15 - Feb 22 by TimTtam

Thank f*ck for that.

First time we've won by more than 1 goal in 70 days. Only the 3rd league game we've done it in.

What the hell happened in the 2nd half? At HT we had 49% possession and were leading shots-shots on target 6-3 to 1-0. Ended up having 37% and they caught up in the shots department.

We were OK. Pretty much dominated first half without creating a whole lot. Second half we seemed to sit back and not press, which we've done many times before, and let them back in. Responded well after they equalised, and the third was a break away goal. The score flattered us a bit, I suppose, but not bad overall.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 17:49 - Feb 22 with 1724 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 17:39 - Feb 22 by NotLoyal

Yes mate, every time I come out I get more envious.
1.20 a beer in the bars, 2 euro tapa, 68 a year car tax, 20 a month council tax, I could go on but I'm getting more jealous 😂

They must get all their money from the EU

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 17:50 - Feb 22 with 1723 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 17:44 - Feb 22 by ploppy

We were OK. Pretty much dominated first half without creating a whole lot. Second half we seemed to sit back and not press, which we've done many times before, and let them back in. Responded well after they equalised, and the third was a break away goal. The score flattered us a bit, I suppose, but not bad overall.

It is so clearly a stupid tactic to sit back on a lead as we can't do it. We don't attack when ahead. That is clearly the Pumper's instructions. It's w*nk. And no, he's nowhere near out of the woods on that one. I'm enjoying this tonight, more in relief than anything, but much tougher to come, so I hope he enjoyed his pump.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 17:55 - Feb 22 with 1683 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 17:50 - Feb 22 by monmouth

It is so clearly a stupid tactic to sit back on a lead as we can't do it. We don't attack when ahead. That is clearly the Pumper's instructions. It's w*nk. And no, he's nowhere near out of the woods on that one. I'm enjoying this tonight, more in relief than anything, but much tougher to come, so I hope he enjoyed his pump.

Serious questions still remain over Cooper's game management. We were listless in that second half and the only change we made to combat it was a forced one.

Fortunately a goalkeeping error gave us the lead back. Not sure we'd have gone on to win if the game had stayed level much longer.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 18:09 - Feb 22 with 1590 viewsKilkennyjack

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 17:49 - Feb 22 by felixstowe_jack

Yes - perhaps Wales should try the same, oh hang on ... #brexshite

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 18:13 - Feb 22 with 1560 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 17:15 - Feb 22 by TimTtam

Thank f*ck for that.

We were pretty sh*te, they were worse. Only changed when they scored and we had to show some urgency. Everything first half went out wide, but with little end product. We stopped that approach 2nd half and started aimless punts, and clearly didn’t have a plan b, or a wish to build from the back. I’m amazed they scored, they were awful. Poor game all round. Did I mention they were rubbish?
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 18:14 - Feb 22 with 1548 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 18:09 - Feb 22 by Kilkennyjack

Yes - perhaps Wales should try the same, oh hang on ... #brexshite

Have Ireland got a prrimeminster who is not a terrorist supporter yet?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 18:16 - Feb 22 with 1538 viewsJinxy

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 16:49 - Feb 22 by NotLoyal

I'm out visiting in cadiz. Hope it's as hot there as here.

Oo we're going there in June. Sounds lush.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 18:31 - Feb 22 with 1448 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 22 by union_jack

Google Translate is your friend, but if you printed that on a T-shirt I'd absolutely buy one.

So, only 7 pages? Is this a new low?
[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 18:32]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 19:05 - Feb 22 with 1298 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 17:49 - Feb 22 by felixstowe_jack

Probably because they are in it I suppose 😂
Local economy seems to drive prices, charge too high, no customers.
No British bars here either its heaven. Always look forward to trips out here.

OK I've changed it.

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 19:16 - Feb 22 with 1242 viewsLuther27

The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 17:50 - Feb 22 by monmouth

Fvck me....I agree with you.
The Official Swansea City AFC vs Huddersfield Town FC Match Thread on 19:18 - Feb 22 with 1236 viewsOldjack

Thank f*ck for that.

sat back ,and I bloody hate it ,it give them momentum and nearly cost us us yet again ,we did the same at Hull and it cost us .Hudds were awful up to that point but we let them off the hook by sitting back .Once normality resumed there was only gonna be one winner

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024