Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO The trust 08:27 - Feb 18 with 4993 viewsshandyjack

Can someone please bring up in the next board meeting the issue of JVZ telling fans to go kill themselves on twitter. He’s a disgrace and all ties should be cut with him

Poll: Expectation for the season

FAO The trust on 08:41 - Feb 18 with 3131 viewsKGriz16

Ffs, we're grown men. Do you honestly care?
FAO The trust on 09:25 - Feb 18 with 3054 viewsDarran

FAO The trust on 08:41 - Feb 18 by KGriz16

I agree it is a bit silly isn’t it and that’s coming from the person he said it to.
Leave it there ffs.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO The trust on 09:39 - Feb 18 with 3031 viewsshandyjack

i do yes that's why i brought it on here. Luckily Darran can take it on the chin, but i don't think it's something to joke about and hope the club would take a stronger view on it also.

Poll: Expectation for the season

FAO The trust on 09:56 - Feb 18 with 2991 viewspencoedjack

Is he still anything to do with the club?

Bloke is a complete knob with his tweets for sure.
FAO The trust on 10:02 - Feb 18 with 2980 viewsDarran

FAO The trust on 09:56 - Feb 18 by pencoedjack

Is he still anything to do with the club?

Bloke is a complete knob with his tweets for sure.

He’s definitely a complete knob.

FAO The trust on 10:04 - Feb 18 with 2981 viewsNotLoyal

And younger people both male and female read it.
Being told to go and kill yourself is never a clever thing to say, even in your male dominated, nobody gets affected but men mind.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

FAO The trust on 10:11 - Feb 18 with 2959 viewsCatullus

FAO The trust on 09:25 - Feb 18 by Darran

I agree it is a bit silly isn’t it and that’s coming from the person he said it to.
Leave it there ffs.

He really told you to kill yourself?

I'll make an exception today, JVZ is a feckin tvvat.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

FAO The trust on 10:57 - Feb 18 with 2892 viewsKGriz16

FAO The trust on 10:04 - Feb 18 by NotLoyal

And younger people both male and female read it.
Being told to go and kill yourself is never a clever thing to say, even in your male dominated, nobody gets affected but men mind.

I understand it's not a clever thing to say, but running around ensuring JVZ gets punished. It's like a school playground. The blokes an idiot, and the majority of things he says shouldn't be taken seriously, but how much do we deem unacceptable now? Someone says 'f*ck off' do we deem that unacceptable for someones mental health. Darren, with all due respect, pesters JVZ on Twitter, should that be deemed detrimental to JVZ mental health, is that causing him anguish/depression?

I understand mental health is a humongous topic, and will never be fully understood, but you cannot have people running around crying wolf at every little opportunity. I would suggest this is more about the person who said it, rather than the anguish it has caused. It's never been Darren raising these issues on here or on Twitter. I hope no one takes this as a personal attack on them, mostly Darren, simply raising a debate.
Login to get fewer ads

FAO The trust on 11:10 - Feb 18 with 2872 viewsChief

FAO The trust on 10:57 - Feb 18 by KGriz16

I understand it's not a clever thing to say, but running around ensuring JVZ gets punished. It's like a school playground. The blokes an idiot, and the majority of things he says shouldn't be taken seriously, but how much do we deem unacceptable now? Someone says 'f*ck off' do we deem that unacceptable for someones mental health. Darren, with all due respect, pesters JVZ on Twitter, should that be deemed detrimental to JVZ mental health, is that causing him anguish/depression?

I understand mental health is a humongous topic, and will never be fully understood, but you cannot have people running around crying wolf at every little opportunity. I would suggest this is more about the person who said it, rather than the anguish it has caused. It's never been Darren raising these issues on here or on Twitter. I hope no one takes this as a personal attack on them, mostly Darren, simply raising a debate.

What's wrong with trying to get him punished?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

FAO The trust on 11:34 - Feb 18 with 2833 viewsNotLoyal

FAO The trust on 10:57 - Feb 18 by KGriz16

Granted 👍

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

FAO The trust on 12:00 - Feb 18 with 2801 viewsoldcob

FAO The trust on 10:02 - Feb 18 by Darran

He’s definitely a complete knob.

Not been circumcised then?
FAO The trust on 12:20 - Feb 18 with 2767 viewsKGriz16

FAO The trust on 11:10 - Feb 18 by Chief

What's wrong with trying to get him punished?

Because it's education that he needs not punishment.
FAO The trust on 12:45 - Feb 18 with 2733 viewsSwanjaxs

Don't follow the cretin...

Job done 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

FAO The trust on 12:55 - Feb 18 with 2712 viewsDarran

This whole story proves to me how pathetic people are.
I’ve just had the press contact me for an interview and I’ve told them to fuçk off,I reason I told them to fuçk off is quite simply because it was nothing but a bit of banter.
I said “come on PSV” who were playing Den Haag and he said “get in the Tawe.”

People really are pathetic though and shows the state society is in today. Grow up.

FAO The trust on 12:58 - Feb 18 with 2704 viewsladyjack

Darran you say people are pathetic but do you include yourself in that comment ?, don't you look to get people banned from this site just for having a different view point to yourself, isn't that pathetic ?
[Post edited 18 Feb 2020 12:59]
FAO The trust on 13:01 - Feb 18 with 2688 viewsDarran

FAO The trust on 12:58 - Feb 18 by ladyjack

Darran you say people are pathetic but do you include yourself in that comment ?, don't you look to get people banned from this site just for having a different view point to yourself, isn't that pathetic ?
[Post edited 18 Feb 2020 12:59]

Who’ve I got banned from here?

FAO The trust on 13:04 - Feb 18 with 2677 viewsladyjack

FAO The trust on 13:01 - Feb 18 by Darran

Who’ve I got banned from here?

Weren't you always threatening to have me banned from this site and I have been banned from here for Porthcawl, was that you Darran getting on to the people running this site about me ?
[Post edited 18 Feb 2020 13:08]
FAO The trust on 13:16 - Feb 18 with 2636 viewsDarran

FAO The trust on 13:04 - Feb 18 by ladyjack

Weren't you always threatening to have me banned from this site and I have been banned from here for Porthcawl, was that you Darran getting on to the people running this site about me ?
[Post edited 18 Feb 2020 13:08]

Go away you fool.

FAO The trust on 13:18 - Feb 18 with 2628 viewsladyjack

FAO The trust on 13:16 - Feb 18 by Darran

Go away you fool.

Judging by that answer I will take that as a yes then.
FAO The trust on 13:24 - Feb 18 with 2603 viewsJackfath

#prayfordazzler

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAO The trust on 13:32 - Feb 18 with 2581 viewsDarran

FAO The trust on 13:18 - Feb 18 by ladyjack

Judging by that answer I will take that as a yes then.

I don’t need to ask anyone to ban anyone. I can do it myself you fool.

FAO The trust on 13:34 - Feb 18 with 2572 viewsladyjack

FAO The trust on 13:32 - Feb 18 by Darran

I don’t need to ask anyone to ban anyone. I can do it myself you fool.

There we are then.
FAO The trust on 13:49 - Feb 18 with 2530 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

FAO The trust on 12:55 - Feb 18 by Darran

This whole story proves to me how pathetic people are.
I’ve just had the press contact me for an interview and I’ve told them to fuçk off,I reason I told them to fuçk off is quite simply because it was nothing but a bit of banter.
I said “come on PSV” who were playing Den Haag and he said “get in the Tawe.”

People really are pathetic though and shows the state society is in today. Grow up.

Unbelievable that the press would contact you.
I heard Kier Starmer talking about the press taking rubbish off social media about Caroline Flack and reproducing it. It makes you wonder about the types of people who call themselves journalists these days, I know we have always had the ' Elvis found on the moon' stories but we have moved from journalists making stuff up to journalists publishing what other people have made up or posted on social media in poor taste for a cheap laugh.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

FAO The trust on 14:00 - Feb 18 with 2510 viewsDarran

FAO The trust on 13:34 - Feb 18 by ladyjack

There we are then.

The only reason I banned you last time is because you said I had a dysfunctional family.

FAO The trust on 14:04 - Feb 18 with 2496 viewsDarran

FAO The trust on 13:49 - Feb 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

Unbelievable that the press would contact you.
I heard Kier Starmer talking about the press taking rubbish off social media about Caroline Flack and reproducing it. It makes you wonder about the types of people who call themselves journalists these days, I know we have always had the ' Elvis found on the moon' stories but we have moved from journalists making stuff up to journalists publishing what other people have made up or posted on social media in poor taste for a cheap laugh.

I just told the bloke from wales online that contacted me that it was a shame his organisation weren’t interested in the directors when they were selling our club down the shitter.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024