Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top bloke, hope the scuzzball gets caught! 16:15 - Feb 18 with 3317 viewslegoman

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wales-51549982/cardiff-attempted-mugging-man-77

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Top bloke, hope the scuzzball gets caught! on 16:23 - Feb 18 with 3298 viewsstevethejack

Good on the 77 y/o
Top bloke, hope the scuzzball gets caught! on 16:28 - Feb 18 with 3287 viewsVincent_Vega

Top phucking banana.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Top bloke, hope the scuzzball gets caught! on 16:39 - Feb 18 with 3270 viewsProfessor

Would love to know what he tells the scumbag. He certainly offers him on. Good on him
Top bloke, hope the scuzzball gets caught! on 17:54 - Feb 18 with 3193 viewsFireboy2

In the report the old fella was shaken. After the adrenalin subsided i hope hes ok and this incident hasn't affected him too much.

I also hope the attempted mugger has a nasty accident, what goes around comes around, the fvcking shitehouse.
Top bloke, hope the scuzzball gets caught! on 14:50 - Feb 19 with 2919 viewsNotLoyal

At least it’s true unlike he 77 year old who dropped our friend Tommy Robinson.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Top bloke, hope the scuzzball gets caught! on 15:04 - Feb 19 with 2906 viewsLohengrin

Check out the stance and the left jab landing on target.

Let’s hope the scumbag is tracked down and repeatedly tasered just for the fun of it.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Top bloke, hope the scuzzball gets caught! on 15:49 - Feb 19 with 2875 viewsCountyJim

Hope I'm wrong but looking at that footage it all looks a bit staged to me the chaps jab doesn't look like it has anything in it
Top bloke, hope the scuzzball gets caught! on 16:22 - Feb 19 with 2841 viewsSwanjaxs

Top bloke, hope the scuzzball gets caught! on 15:49 - Feb 19 by CountyJim

Hope I'm wrong but looking at that footage it all looks a bit staged to me the chaps jab doesn't look like it has anything in it

I suppose at 77 we can forgive his jab being a little rusty 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Top bloke, hope the scuzzball gets caught! on 17:04 - Feb 19 with 2811 viewscontroversial_jack

Top bloke, hope the scuzzball gets caught! on 15:49 - Feb 19 by CountyJim

The mugger doesn't exactly look in tip top condition either
Top bloke, hope the scuzzball gets caught! on 17:57 - Feb 19 with 2780 viewsbryncochjack

He's Trevor from Tremorfa, retired bus driver and now internet legend

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/police-crime-cardiff-tremorfa-sain
Top bloke, hope the scuzzball gets caught! on 15:20 - Feb 20 with 2624 viewsLohengrin

The aged Arthur Shelby!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Top bloke, hope the scuzzball gets caught! on 15:31 - Feb 21 with 2527 viewsTummer_from_Texas

This made Fox News over here in the States.

I saw the televised version of the story this morning while getting ready for work; I started paying attention when they also mentioned that this was in South Wales.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/uk-man-fights-off-atm-mugger-video

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Top bloke, hope the scuzzball gets caught! on 18:51 - Feb 21 with 2470 viewsFlashberryjack

Top bloke, hope the scuzzball gets caught! on 15:20 - Feb 20 by Lohengrin

The aged Arthur Shelby!

I reckon Dicky could take him.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Top bloke, hope the scuzzball gets caught! on 19:07 - Feb 21 with 2450 viewsBrynCartwright

Top bloke, hope the scuzzball gets caught! on 18:51 - Feb 21 by Flashberryjack

I reckon Dicky could take him.

Is Dicky a Southpaw?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Top bloke, hope the scuzzball gets caught! on 19:52 - Feb 21 with 2427 viewsFlashberryjack

Top bloke, hope the scuzzball gets caught! on 19:07 - Feb 21 by BrynCartwright

Is Dicky a Southpaw?

Ambidextrous

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Top bloke, hope the scuzzball gets caught! on 23:52 - Mar 2 with 2303 viewsmajorraglan

He’s been nicked, Charged and remanded, good enough for the scumbag!

It’s mental, the mugger is a 40 year old bloke. Needs to grow up. I hope he gets a long stretch.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-51707688
Top bloke, hope the scuzzball gets caught! on 06:39 - Mar 3 with 2224 views1983

Top bloke, hope the scuzzball gets caught! on 17:04 - Feb 19 by controversial_jack

The mugger doesn't exactly look in tip top condition either

I though that as well I thought they had slowed the CCTV down

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024