Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder 22:11 - Feb 19 with 3925 viewsbuilthjack

How many will stay at home on Saturday to watch the rugby.
I also wonder how many will leave half way through the second half.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I wonder on 22:18 - Feb 19 with 2817 viewsPentyrchJack

Irrespective of what the club announce the crowd to be, I can't think more than 12,000 will go through the turnstiles. Would have been better to switch to a Friday night 8pm kick off.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

I wonder on 22:22 - Feb 19 with 2799 viewsLuther27

I'll be there with my Mrs
I wonder on 22:22 - Feb 19 with 2796 viewsOldjack

Be a couple of goals down at this point..... half way through the second half..... it'll be empty

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

I wonder on 22:23 - Feb 19 with 2790 viewspencoedjack

I wonder on 22:18 - Feb 19 by PentyrchJack

Irrespective of what the club announce the crowd to be, I can't think more than 12,000 will go through the turnstiles. Would have been better to switch to a Friday night 8pm kick off.

I agree

PentyrchJack the Basseys on here won’t be happy
I wonder on 22:26 - Feb 19 with 2779 viewsPentyrchJack

I wonder on 22:23 - Feb 19 by pencoedjack

I agree

Fcuk em!

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

I wonder on 23:00 - Feb 19 with 2717 viewsTenbySwan

Ill be tgere 😊
I wonder on 23:55 - Feb 19 with 2666 viewsDJack

I wonder on 22:22 - Feb 19 by Luther27

I'll be there with my Mrs

Has she upset you.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

I wonder on 00:24 - Feb 20 with 2630 viewsBluebird

I wonder on 22:23 - Feb 19 by pencoedjack

I agree

Won't be happy?
Login to get fewer ads

I wonder on 00:29 - Feb 20 with 2628 viewsBadlands

What rugby is on?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

I wonder on 11:30 - Feb 20 with 2268 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Plenty of time to get to city centre find a pub will only miss 20 of the egg chasers.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

I wonder on 12:42 - Feb 20 with 2204 viewsstevethejack

I wonder on 00:29 - Feb 20 by Badlands

What rugby is on?

I know Wales are playing but against who, I have no idea.
I wonder on 12:45 - Feb 20 with 2199 viewsjack247

I wonder on 12:42 - Feb 20 by stevethejack

France. It’s either on bbc or itv. I’ll just watch it ‘as live’ when I get back from the Swans. It’s the piss up fans, rather than the rugby fans who may not go to the game.
I wonder on 13:23 - Feb 20 with 2131 viewsdickythorpe

Hardly surprising though is it?
I wonder on 13:34 - Feb 20 with 2122 viewsBadlands

I wonder on 12:45 - Feb 20 by jack247

France. It’s either on bbc or itv. I’ll just watch it ‘as live’ when I get back from the Swans. It’s the piss up fans, rather than the rugby fans who may not go to the game.

For a large number of fans from outside Swansea getting home can take 2 -3 hours.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

I wonder on 13:38 - Feb 20 with 2113 viewsjack247

I wonder on 13:34 - Feb 20 by Badlands

For a large number of fans from outside Swansea getting home can take 2 -3 hours.

The type of fans that travel 2/3 hours to every home match aren’t likely to be the ones who give it a miss because the rugby is on.

Half an hour or 3 hours, iPlayer still works.
I wonder on 13:40 - Feb 20 with 2110 viewsSTID2017

Not sure if I will be there as I am helping a mate doing work on my house.
Also got a painter coming so might be watching paint dry - which will be more exciting watching Swans or watching paint dry ? It's a close one !!

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

I wonder on 14:04 - Feb 20 with 2087 viewsDewi1jack

Ummm.
No it wouldn't.

I'll be there Saturday (working Friday evening)
Mrs won't be as they're short staffed at Singleton, so she's been called in 1 until 9 shift.
Neither of us would miss the game because of the rugby.
Even if we'd had tickets to the rugby, we'd have given them to others who only watch rugby when wales are playing.
Rather watch a live sh1te team (at the mo. Again!!!) I've supported home and away since the late 70's than be surrounded by loads of drunken tw@s who no little about the game they're watching.

Plus it seems a rule when Welsh rugby lose, you have to go home and beat the living sh1te out of your other half. That's not a rule I'm overly comfortable with

Strange really, that week in week out in Wales, more people watch the Welsh professional league football teams than watch every rugby game put together.

Yet when Wales are playing rugby, loads disappear to the pub, or to mates houses, rather than watch a live game.
You lot are the real plastics people go on about.

Be surrounded by dicks wearing daffodil face masks or be at the Morfa?
No question really.
Be singing my heart out watching us (hopefully) try to win.
Maybe Gluey can get into the U23's and give us a chance of that win!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

I wonder on 14:07 - Feb 20 with 2084 viewsDewi1jack

I wonder on 12:42 - Feb 20 by stevethejack

I only knew that because of M4 signs around Cardiff and Newport yesterday advising of possible traffic problems

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

I wonder on 17:14 - Feb 20 with 1999 viewsWxmJax

I seem to remember lots of Friday night home matches in the early 70's if the all whites were playing at St Helens on the Saturday. We used to drive down, drop my mum off first in Bonymaen then straight down the game and up in to the double decker.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

I wonder on 17:36 - Feb 20 with 1977 viewskarnataka

I wonder on 13:38 - Feb 20 by jack247

The type of fans that travel 2/3 hours to every home match aren’t likely to be the ones who give it a miss because the rugby is on.

I'm one of them, QPR game was the only game this season when I wished I hadn't bothered - traffic jams, pissing rain, wet chips and to top it off, the worst game I've sat through in decades - got home a quarter to midnight. Wasn't aware there was any rugby on this Saturday until I read this thread.
I wonder on 18:46 - Feb 20 with 1909 viewsbuilthjack

I wonder on 13:38 - Feb 20 by jack247

We will be there

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I wonder on 21:38 - Feb 20 with 1786 viewsCatullus

I wonder on 17:14 - Feb 20 by WxmJax

I seem to remember lots of Friday night home matches in the early 70's if the all whites were playing at St Helens on the Saturday. We used to drive down, drop my mum off first in Bonymaen then straight down the game and up in to the double decker.

Remember the rebel season, the Whites used to have KO after we'd finished at the Vetch and quite a few used to head straight off to St Helens, myself amongst them. I had a mate on the Committee who used to get me into the lounge and I'd watch the game with a few beers to oil proceedings. Like I needed more chance to drink back then.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

I wonder on 22:28 - Feb 20 with 1731 viewsowainglyndwr

I wonder on 18:46 - Feb 20 by builthjack

We will be there

Unfortunately I will be working also with others away we have 4 unused tickets
I wonder on 09:21 - Feb 21 with 1596 viewsdlr2006

How many away fans are we expecting?
I wonder on 14:14 - Feb 21 with 1470 viewsGeoffThom

With the home garbage being served up this year it will be empty
Are you surprised 🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024