Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Home Office tells man, 101, his parents must confirm ID ... 16:04 - Feb 20 with 718 viewstheloneranger

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/feb/12/home-office-tells-man-101-his-pa

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Home Office tells man, 101, his parents must confirm ID ... on 16:18 - Feb 20 with 700 viewsSwanjaxs

Where's Derek Acorah when you need him...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Home Office tells man, 101, his parents must confirm ID ... on 20:37 - Feb 20 with 559 viewsCatullus

Home Office tells man, 101, his parents must confirm ID ... on 16:18 - Feb 20 by Swanjaxs

Where's Derek Acorah when you need him...

With this mans parents, maybe he'll pass on the message?

Nons tory really though, it was a dlitch in the system and its all been sorted. Must have been a nasty shock at the time though.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Home Office tells man, 101, his parents must confirm ID ... on 08:14 - Feb 21 with 496 viewsVincent_Vega

could try a séance I suppose..

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Home Office tells man, 101, his parents must confirm ID ... on 12:58 - Feb 21 with 418 viewsSwanjaxs

Home Office tells man, 101, his parents must confirm ID ... on 20:37 - Feb 20 by Catullus

With this mans parents, maybe he'll pass on the message?

Nons tory really though, it was a dlitch in the system and its all been sorted. Must have been a nasty shock at the time though.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024