Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garrick 19:05 - Feb 22 with 2491 viewsJacket

Two in two, how long before we sell him?
Garrick on 19:06 - Feb 22 with 2483 viewsDr_Winston

Think he'd have to develop something closely approximating a first touch before we start fending bids off.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Garrick on 19:11 - Feb 22 with 2434 viewsmarchamjack

Birch pencilled him in for £10mill Summer window 2021

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Garrick on 19:33 - Feb 22 with 2353 viewsjack247

He’s not that saleable. He’s pure pace and that’s it. Not to say he can’t be developed. If we can get a few quid for him, I’m sure we will.
Garrick on 19:38 - Feb 22 with 2327 viewsFireboy2

Hes a bit similar to Barrow.

Oh wait no he isn't, garrick is better, barrow wouldnt have scored today's or last week's goals.
Garrick on 19:39 - Feb 22 with 2315 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Garrick on 19:38 - Feb 22 by Fireboy2

Oh wait no he isn't, garrick is better, barrow wouldnt have scored today's or last week's goals.

Here you again. Do you still think we should sign Woodman whatever the cost?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Garrick on 19:43 - Feb 22 with 2302 viewsNotLoyal

Garrick on 19:39 - Feb 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Here you again. Do you still think we should sign Woodman whatever the cost?

See any positives today?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Garrick on 20:29 - Feb 22 with 2165 viewsJacket

Garrick on 19:43 - Feb 22 by NotLoyal

See any positives today?

Suppose when your measuring stick is Man Yoo of the late 90s, and you're hell bent on sounding like some big time Charlie, it's hard to find any positives in the play of any Championship players.
Garrick on 01:41 - Feb 23 with 1904 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Garrick on 19:38 - Feb 22 by Fireboy2

Excellent finish from him . I thought he’d taken it too wide but what do I know.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Garrick on 04:08 - Feb 23 with 1856 viewsdameedna

Along with Wilmot he has scored two league goals. Two young players who have nabbed a few points. We needed that third goal as we were at sixes and sevens and starting to look tired. We are working hard and not scoring. Got lucky with the Fulton goal though it was a great effort and brave by Jay. It was Garrick who got in the way of the keeper. Not sure if Kalulu or Celina, if he had played, would have been in that position or capable of blocking the keeper. Garrick if he can stay fit and keep getting stronger has a bright future.
Garrick on 08:22 - Feb 23 with 1730 viewsDr_Winston

Garrick on 01:41 - Feb 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Excellent finish from him . I thought he’d taken it too wide but what do I know.

Not sure he's going to be a winger in the long term as his close control isn't good enough for that, but the boy can finish. The first goal he scored for us (League cup I think) was a lot harder than it looked.

A move more central may suit him better, especially with service like Gallagher was providing today.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Garrick on 08:36 - Feb 23 with 1697 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Garrick on 08:22 - Feb 23 by Dr_Winston

Not sure he's going to be a winger in the long term as his close control isn't good enough for that, but the boy can finish. The first goal he scored for us (League cup I think) was a lot harder than it looked.

A move more central may suit him better, especially with service like Gallagher was providing today.

He isn’t as good as Dan James yet and may not reach his level but if we can utilise his pace on the break with good pinpoint passes he’ll score quite a few before the season ends (at least I hope).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024