Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread 20:36 - Feb 22 with 49265 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 19:26]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:58 - Feb 22 with 18795 viewsZaxx

I honestly think that if we go there to play football we can win at Craven Cottage.

Over the years it's been one of my favourite trips, gutted that it's midweek and I can't make it.
Cabango's contribution against Mitrovich will be crucial.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:42 - Feb 22 with 18723 viewsmonmouth

Keown on MOTD describing Spuds has just exactly described us. Safe scared passes, drilled to be overcautious, playing backwards, ignoring any easy forward passes and going long aimlessly when there are loads of alternatives, no movement and narrow with nobody creating space.

Maybe Pumper has been reading Janet and John do Mourinhoball.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2020 11:36]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:44 - Feb 22 with 18716 viewsunion_jack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:42 - Feb 22 by monmouth

Keown on MOTD describing Spuds has just exactly described us. Safe scared passes, drilled to be overcautious, playing backwards, ignoring any easy forward passes and going long aimlessly when there are loads of alternatives, no movement and narrow with nobody creating space.

Maybe Pumper has been reading Janet and John do Mourinhoball.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2020 11:36]

Bloody hell, I was going to post the exact same thing. It was us he was talking about, all the way.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 23:10 - Feb 22 with 18678 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is this on the telly?

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 23:28 - Feb 22 with 18661 viewsploppy

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 23:10 - Feb 22 by exiledclaseboy

Is this on the telly?

It's on Sky's red button.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 23:32 - Feb 22 with 18656 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 23:28 - Feb 22 by ploppy

It's on Sky's red button.

Damn. But thanks.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 06:22 - Feb 23 with 18550 viewsTimTtam

Fulham have been poor lately, but I see them winning this 2-0.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 11:44 - Feb 23 with 18389 viewsairedale

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 23:32 - Feb 22 by exiledclaseboy

Damn. But thanks.

How can you watch it if you donโ€™t have Sky?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 13:21 - Feb 23 with 18330 viewsploppy

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 11:44 - Feb 23 by airedale

How can you watch it if you donโ€™t have Sky?

Swans TV if you're abroad.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 13:27 - Feb 23 with 18333 views1462jack

Where is everyone meeting
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 13:49 - Feb 23 with 18318 viewsairedale

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 13:21 - Feb 23 by ploppy

Swans TV if you're abroad.

Ta. Various Protocols Necessary then.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 14:19 - Feb 23 with 18284 viewsBadlands

Another game we could and should have won.
Play at the level we did for most of yesterday and we could win, play as we did after scoring an it could be a bloodbath.
Looking after Mitrovich will be a priority but they have goals from midfield and wide as well.
Unfortunately we have had so many changes we have little understanding between players.
If we have any ambition to reach the play offs a point is needed.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 18:04 - Feb 23 with 18133 viewsploppy

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 13:49 - Feb 23 by airedale

Ta. Various Protocols Necessary then.

Exactly.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 19:24 - Feb 23 with 18067 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 06:22 - Feb 23 by TimTtam

Fulham have been poor lately, but I see them winning this 2-0.

We haven't been in scintillating form either, I can't see anything but a Fulham win, no matter how badly they've been playing.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:09 - Feb 23 with 17973 viewsGlyn1

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 13:27 - Feb 23 by 1462jack

Where is everyone meeting

Best ask Lisa, as it's her home territory.

Otherwise, there's a large Wetherspoons just outside Hammersmith underground station (the William Morris), and then it's a 20 minute walk along the river or a 10 minute bus ride along Fulham Palace Road.

Meanwhile I'll be at the four corner pubs around the Brentford stadium fortifying myself for the horror to come. 4 - 1 to Fulham.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2020 21:10]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 23:13 - Feb 23 with 17875 viewssainthelens

2 away games in 4 days. We won't lose both , am going for a 1-1. Keep Mitrovic quiet and Ayew to pop up.
Fck me it's easy when you type it.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 08:17 - Feb 24 with 17772 viewsZaxx

The Eight Bells near Putney Bridge is always worth a visit.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 14:01 - Feb 24 with 17590 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 23:13 - Feb 23 by sainthelens

2 away games in 4 days. We won't lose both , am going for a 1-1. Keep Mitrovic quiet and Ayew to pop up.
Fck me it's easy when you type it.

We won't be able to cope with Mitrovic, our best hope is he gets injured in training or the warm up.

Although you never know, our manager may have a clever plan on how to stop or negate him.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 18:48 - Feb 24 with 17469 viewslonglostjack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 19:24 - Feb 23 by Flashberryjack

We haven't been in scintillating form either, I can't see anything but a Fulham win, no matter how badly they've been playing.

If Barnsley can do it ..........

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 19:16 - Feb 24 with 17429 viewsperplex

Have to hope Fulham play as badly as Huddersfield, then we may get something, its as simple as that really.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:05 - Feb 24 with 17325 viewsGlastonbury

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 23:10 - Feb 22 by exiledclaseboy

Is this on the telly?

Hesgoal is brilliant stream
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:38 - Feb 24 with 17292 viewskarnataka

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 19:16 - Feb 24 by perplex

Have to hope Fulham play as badly as Huddersfield, then we may get something, its as simple as that really.

Even if they do play as badly as Huddersfield, if we completely stop playing for 20 minutes in the 2nd half again, I reckon they'll score more than one and we won't be able to turn it around this time.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 09:04 - Feb 25 with 17094 viewsjasper_T

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 10:20 - Feb 25 with 17057 viewsblackpooljack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 09:04 - Feb 25 by jasper_T

Brentford seem to have a very easy run in whilst Fulhams look a lot tougher
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 10:23 - Feb 25 with 17050 viewsFireboy2

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 10:20 - Feb 25 by blackpooljack

Brentford seem to have a very easy run in whilst Fulhams look a lot tougher

I'd love it if brentford went up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024