Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread 20:36 - Feb 22 with 50764 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 19:26]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:21 - Feb 26 with 2235 viewsMorganator100

Our defence is under huge pressure, Rodon is getting over powered by Mitrovic. Bidwell is standing so far off the wide man, worried about getting done for pace, that there's no point playing him at left back.

Our midfield is absolutely wide open and can't string a pass together.

Our front 3 don't hold on to the ball to ease the pressure. Kalulu just looks like a headless chicken, a Traore light.

Brewster should have seen red there for a poor tackle.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:21 - Feb 26 with 2232 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:19 - Feb 26 by monmouth

Whatever happens tonight and it's looking a bit bleak at the moment, we are in a two horse race for the most dogshit team in Wales. I'm convinced now that we have some decent players and a dogshit manager, whereas our rivals have dogshit players and a dogshit manager. I have a feeling our dogshit manager is more dogshit than their dogshit manager.

It will be intereting to see how it pans out.

They must have had 10 shots on target

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:21 - Feb 26 with 2231 viewssplJack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:18 - Feb 26 by Brynmill_Jack

They must have had 17 corners already judging by the live BBC text

They have had 72% possession after 30 mins, kin e'll.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:22 - Feb 26 with 2217 viewsCopaMundial

Fulham are a good side agreed, but we are totally lost, no shape, no pattern and hanging on like an Andrex clinker.

Our players are far from world beaters, buthe should be able to get a better tune out of this side, out of his depth and about as inspirational as a fart in a packet of salt and shake.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:22 - Feb 26 with 2224 viewsbiggar

Strong challenge that!
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:22 - Feb 26 with 2215 views34dfgdf54

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:20 - Feb 26 by MrSwerve

Brewster's definitely got a red card in him before the season ends.

On first viewing I thought that was a straight red.

Second best everywhere here unfortunately.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:23 - Feb 26 with 2176 viewsmahoss

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:21 - Feb 26 by splJack

They have had 72% possession after 30 mins, kin e'll.

This is a joke.
Sick of this club to be honest.......
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:23 - Feb 26 with 2162 viewsMorganator100

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:22 - Feb 26 by 34dfgdf54

I agree with you
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:23 - Feb 26 with 2162 viewssherpajacob

We're Getting hammered.

We should be 2-0 up

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:24 - Feb 26 with 2151 viewstheloneranger

We're sh1te, but we've had 2 good chances.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:25 - Feb 26 with 2100 viewsjack2jack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:21 - Feb 26 by Brynmill_Jack

They must have had 10 shots on target

But no goals, yet.
Let's hope it stays that way.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:25 - Feb 26 with 2108 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:22 - Feb 26 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah, I'm sure that some refs would have given it.

If we win this, it'll be the definition of a 'smash and grab'.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:25 - Feb 26 with 2097 viewsMorganator100

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:23 - Feb 26 by sherpajacob

We're Getting hammered.

We should be 2-0 up

Bidwell should def have scored.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:28 - Feb 26 with 1995 viewsMorganator100

Looks like Gallagher is believing his own hype. He is giving every pass away.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:29 - Feb 26 with 1943 views34dfgdf54

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:28 - Feb 26 by Morganator100

Looks like Gallagher is believing his own hype. He is giving every pass away.

Having another QPR
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:30 - Feb 26 with 1918 viewsCaptain_Sham

Grimes free kicks are fking shat.

Its just a ride.

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:31 - Feb 26 with 1888 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:29 - Feb 26 by 34dfgdf54

Having another QPR

If we can keep it to 0-0 at HT hopefully steve can give an inspirational speech to turn things around

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread (n/t) on 20:31 - Feb 26 with 1882 viewsswan65split

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:21 - Feb 26 by Morganator100

Our defence is under huge pressure, Rodon is getting over powered by Mitrovic. Bidwell is standing so far off the wide man, worried about getting done for pace, that there's no point playing him at left back.

Our midfield is absolutely wide open and can't string a pass together.

Our front 3 don't hold on to the ball to ease the pressure. Kalulu just looks like a headless chicken, a Traore light.

Brewster should have seen red there for a poor tackle.

ATM we have no midfield only Gallacher.

we are playing the Scumdiff game .......long ball/

Brewster ...touch of Fer and JJS ....loose cannon.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 20:33]
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:32 - Feb 26 with 1868 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:30 - Feb 26 by Captain_Sham

Grimes free kicks are fking shat.

He keeps surpassing himself with each free kick he wastes.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:32 - Feb 26 with 1836 viewsMorganator100

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:29 - Feb 26 by 34dfgdf54

Having another QPR

It's just painful to watch. How this is still 0-0 I'll never know.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:34 - Feb 26 with 1776 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:32 - Feb 26 by exiledclaseboy

Two hands up to indicate the ball is going straight to the keeper, one hand up to indicate that the ball is going out of play. Think I've managed to suss his signalling system.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:34 - Feb 26 with 1768 viewsCopaMundial

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:32 - Feb 26 by exiledclaseboy

Grimes Is shit full stop. When are fans going to get it, part of our problem is we have no voice on the pitch and even less off it.

Grimes is never a leader and amongst many appointing him as captain as been Tommy’s biggest mistake
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:35 - Feb 26 with 1765 viewsCaptain_Sham

So hopefully Coopers drilled them not score until the 97th minute so we cant fk it up.

Its just a ride.

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:35 - Feb 26 with 1757 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:32 - Feb 26 by Morganator100

It's just painful to watch. How this is still 0-0 I'll never know.

Cooper never fixed the main problem obvious to 85% plus of the fans - should have bought a chap with a backbone to play CDM

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:35 - Feb 26 with 1756 viewsswan65split

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 20:31 - Feb 26 by Brynmill_Jack

If we can keep it to 0-0 at HT hopefully steve can give an inspirational speech to turn things around

After hes had his half time nap.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024