Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pwoper Nawty 11:37 - Feb 24 with 4651 viewsVincent_Vega

Rumour is Anus is off to the publisher today with a draft copy of the book..

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Pwoper Nawty on 12:09 - Feb 24 with 3589 viewsAguycalledJack

thought they were at home with all those red empty seats
Pwoper Nawty on 12:28 - Feb 24 with 3529 viewsSwanjaxs

So when do the Cardiff fans all steam in and batter the stewards before charging the Stoke fans and kick the shìt outa them?

Bluebird w ill be along later to tell us 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Pwoper Nawty on 13:15 - Feb 24 with 3447 viewsbennytheblue

Pwoper Nawty on 12:28 - Feb 24 by Swanjaxs

So when do the Cardiff fans all steam in and batter the stewards before charging the Stoke fans and kick the shìt outa them?

Those days are over swanny as you know, to most of us bar loyal and saint anyway. I can find a YouTube of cardiff going for it at stoke 20 years ago if you want? Better still, ask loyal, he probably watches it and the hundreds of others cardiff were involved in, according to books written by the other hoolie clubs anyway. Dint think the jacks were ever mentioned strangely.....😂😂
Pwoper Nawty on 13:20 - Feb 24 with 3438 viewsSwanjaxs

Pwoper Nawty on 13:15 - Feb 24 by bennytheblue

Those days are over swanny as you know, to most of us bar loyal and saint anyway. I can find a YouTube of cardiff going for it at stoke 20 years ago if you want? Better still, ask loyal, he probably watches it and the hundreds of others cardiff were involved in, according to books written by the other hoolie clubs anyway. Dint think the jacks were ever mentioned strangely.....😂😂

So...

You won the FA Cup in 1827 and you have a large amount of divs following your team.

You must be very proud

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Pwoper Nawty on 13:51 - Feb 24 with 3378 viewspencoedjack

Not bad mate less than an hour & you got a response.
Pwoper Nawty on 13:53 - Feb 24 with 3370 viewsbennytheblue

Pwoper Nawty on 13:20 - Feb 24 by Swanjaxs

So...

You won the FA Cup in 1827 and you have a large amount of divs following your team.

You must be very proud

Thing is we don’t anymore swanny, that is what I was alluding too, but, as ever, you missed the point. I just find it greatly amusing that you have a few on here who love to revel in it, but as far as I can remember Swansea city never had a proper crew did they. Bearing in mind every noddy town like Hereford, Shrewsbury Exeter Mansfield and the like had a small mob of looks back in the 80’s and 90’s. Pretty sad dire times looking back but I guess that was society back then, rough and grim mixed in with a heavy dose of backwardness.
Pwoper Nawty on 14:01 - Feb 24 with 3352 viewsSwanjaxs

Pwoper Nawty on 13:53 - Feb 24 by bennytheblue

Thing is we don’t anymore swanny, that is what I was alluding too, but, as ever, you missed the point. I just find it greatly amusing that you have a few on here who love to revel in it, but as far as I can remember Swansea city never had a proper crew did they. Bearing in mind every noddy town like Hereford, Shrewsbury Exeter Mansfield and the like had a small mob of looks back in the 80’s and 90’s. Pretty sad dire times looking back but I guess that was society back then, rough and grim mixed in with a heavy dose of backwardness.

I just find it amusing that you and your mucka bluebird keep banging on how hard your lot were in days gone by...

Anus made a few bob with his scribblings though I suppose.

Pwoper Nawty on 14:29 - Feb 24 with 3296 viewsWarwickHunt

Oh really?

See Cass Pennant's ICF book - "Cardiff have the reputation but Swansea have the boys".

Login to get fewer ads

Pwoper Nawty on 14:30 - Feb 24 with 3292 viewsWarwickHunt

There's a trilogy right there.
Pwoper Nawty on 14:40 - Feb 24 with 3279 viewsJacket

So let me get this straight you're distancing yourself from houls but taking pride in past actions of houls at your club. What an incoherent, blithering buffoon.
Pwoper Nawty on 15:15 - Feb 24 with 3249 viewsSwanjaxs

Pwoper Nawty on 14:29 - Feb 24 by WarwickHunt

Oh really?

See Cass Pennant's ICF book - "Cardiff have the reputation but Swansea have the boys".

What does Cass Pennant know anyway

Pwoper Nawty on 15:17 - Feb 24 with 3241 viewsSwanjaxs

Pwoper Nawty on 14:40 - Feb 24 by Jacket

So let me get this straight you're distancing yourself from houls but taking pride in past actions of houls at your club. What an incoherent, blithering buffoon.

Bit harsh on blithering buffons, Benny aspires to get to buffoon status.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 17:28]

Pwoper Nawty on 15:33 - Feb 24 with 3192 viewsTimTtam

Benny, can we send you out on loan to the Bristol forums, with an option for them to make it a permanent? You've been in pretty poor form in 2020. A fresh start may be the best option for you to find some form 👍

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Pwoper Nawty on 15:37 - Feb 24 with 3183 viewsNotLoyal

It’s further proof of their fairytale fantasy history.
However, the way the stewards dealt with him was pretty unprofessional, I’m unsure why they would use as much force, untrained cnts.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Pwoper Nawty on 15:40 - Feb 24 with 3169 viewsNotLoyal

Pwoper Nawty on 15:15 - Feb 24 by Swanjaxs

What does Cass Pennant know anyway

I’ve had my daily mention, today is complete 😂

OK I've changed it.

Pwoper Nawty on 15:50 - Feb 24 with 3152 views1462jack

Oh really?

Cant be true though Anus didn't write it see , they all seriously believe his books to be gospel fu@king fantasist's the lot of them
Pwoper Nawty on 16:08 - Feb 24 with 3125 viewsDewi1jack

Pwoper Nawty on 15:17 - Feb 24 by Swanjaxs

Bit harsh on blithering buffons, Benny aspires to get to buffoon status.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 17:28]

Aye.
Add 4 Bennys together and you still don't get enough to make a halfwit

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Pwoper Nawty on 16:10 - Feb 24 with 3121 viewsDewi1jack

Pwoper Nawty on 15:37 - Feb 24 by NotLoyal

However, the way the stewards dealt with him was pretty unprofessional, I’m unsure why they would use as much force, untrained cnts.

Because he's Cardiff?
And therefore deserves being battered wherever he goes

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Pwoper Nawty on 16:12 - Feb 24 with 3117 views3swan

Pwoper Nawty on 15:37 - Feb 24 by NotLoyal

Strange as it's way before kick off and the players are doing the pre match warm up.

Seems a bit OTT with few fans in the ground
Pwoper Nawty on 16:45 - Feb 24 with 3053 viewsNotLoyal

Pwoper Nawty on 16:12 - Feb 24 by 3swan

Strange as it's way before kick off and the players are doing the pre match warm up.

Seems a bit OTT with few fans in the ground

Definitely needs running past a qualified lawyer, personally I find that shocking so many people need to do that to him ( other than he’s a Cardiff fan ) these non entity fluorescent jacketed gimps shouldn’t be allowed to control or restrain anyone, that’s the coppers job.

OK I've changed it.

Pwoper Nawty on 17:11 - Feb 24 with 3001 viewssainthelens

Those days well behind me, but for you...I'd happily make an exception.
Pwoper Nawty on 18:01 - Feb 24 with 2917 viewsTNT

Pwoper Nawty on 16:08 - Feb 24 by Dewi1jack

Aye.
Add 4 Bennys together and you still don't get enough to make a halfwit

They're a right pair, them three, if ever there was one!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Pwoper Nawty on 18:51 - Feb 24 with 2818 viewstaffpunk

Oh really?

Go on, I'll join in...Cass and others got chased out of the Bob Bank within 2 mins of them getting in there, he doesn't like to admit it. All the football books, whatever Club, are probably full of exaggerated crap.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 19:13]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Pwoper Nawty on 19:18 - Feb 24 with 2759 viewsSwanjaxs

Pwoper Nawty on 18:51 - Feb 24 by taffpunk

Go on, I'll join in...Cass and others got chased out of the Bob Bank within 2 mins of them getting in there, he doesn't like to admit it. All the football books, whatever Club, are probably full of exaggerated crap.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 19:13]

Taff..

Don't believe every fairytale in Anus's book of fables 🤡

Pwoper Nawty on 19:25 - Feb 24 with 2740 viewstaffpunk

Pwoper Nawty on 19:18 - Feb 24 by Swanjaxs

Taff..

Don't believe every fairytale in Anus's book of fables 🤡

Never read them, don't need to.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024