Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Merry Shrove Tuesday everyone 12:32 - Feb 25 with 703 viewsHighjack

Don’t overdo it with the tossing. And we must remember the true reason for this day as we remember that time Jesus ate so many pancakes he couldn’t fit into his tunic so had to go on a diet for forty days.

The moral is don’t overindulge.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Merry Shrove Tuesday everyone on 13:11 - Feb 25 with 676 viewsdickythorpe

He had a cross to fit onto and drag around,so decided on one last "pig out"
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 13:17]
Merry Shrove Tuesday everyone on 14:03 - Feb 25 with 643 viewsHighjack

Merry Shrove Tuesday everyone on 13:11 - Feb 25 by dickythorpe

He had a cross to fit onto and drag around,so decided on one last "pig out"
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 13:17]

But on the plus side he looked fabulous up there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Merry Shrove Tuesday everyone on 10:15 - Feb 26 with 535 viewsCatullus

Can you overdo tossing? Pancakes, Ice cream, strawberries......I wish it could be Shrove Tuesday every day.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Merry Shrove Tuesday everyone on 13:18 - Feb 26 with 516 viewsPegojack

Merry Shrove Tuesday everyone on 10:15 - Feb 26 by Catullus

Can you overdo tossing? Pancakes, Ice cream, strawberries......I wish it could be Shrove Tuesday every day.

There's the germ of a hit record there somewhere....
Merry Shrove Tuesday everyone on 15:34 - Feb 26 with 480 viewsHighjack

Happy Ash Wednesday everyone. These holy days are coming thick and fast. Today we remember Jesus Christ’s eternal and undying love for the captain of Wales.

According to Mark:20:3:6: ‘And the Lord did thus spake, “for lo, behold thine Ash, who despiteth not being Welsh is nevertheless Captain of Wales, and he art mighty in the tackle and has solid if not unspectacular pace. And his blessed balls out to yonder full back are accurate and full of holy purpose. Blessed is this Wednesday, let the light shineth uponeth himeth”’

Merry Shrove Tuesday everyone on 17:45 - Feb 26 with 449 viewsCatullus

Merry Shrove Tuesday everyone on 15:34 - Feb 26 by Highjack

Happy Ash Wednesday everyone. These holy days are coming thick and fast. Today we remember Jesus Christ’s eternal and undying love for the captain of Wales.

According to Mark:20:3:6: ‘And the Lord did thus spake, “for lo, behold thine Ash, who despiteth not being Welsh is nevertheless Captain of Wales, and he art mighty in the tackle and has solid if not unspectacular pace. And his blessed balls out to yonder full back are accurate and full of holy purpose. Blessed is this Wednesday, let the light shineth uponeth himeth”’

Yet be carefuleth of his back passingeth, it's dodgyeth.....as Bristol saw recentlyeth.

On a happy note, it's 46 days til easter egg day.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Merry Shrove Tuesday everyone on 19:35 - Feb 26 with 413 viewsjack2jack

Thought it was all a bit flat tbh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024