Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If this doesn't upset people 19:31 - Feb 26 with 1962 viewscentrestandswan

they must be heartless ...

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

If this doesn't upset people on 19:36 - Feb 26 with 1541 viewsFlashberryjack

F*cking hell ! what a way to treat a little child, absolute c*nts.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

If this doesn't upset people on 20:12 - Feb 26 with 1488 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Lost for words, is this what we call a civilised society?
If this doesn't upset people on 21:43 - Feb 26 with 1427 viewsLeonWasGod

If this doesn't upset people on 20:12 - Feb 26 by blaenaugwentjack

Lost for words, is this what we call a civilised society?

No. It's America.
If this doesn't upset people on 22:52 - Feb 26 with 1328 viewsTummer_from_Texas

If this doesn't upset people on 21:43 - Feb 26 by LeonWasGod

No. It's America.

No, it's one idiot cop, acting on his own, who was promptly sacked.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

If this doesn't upset people on 22:53 - Feb 26 with 1319 viewsDarran

If this doesn't upset people on 22:52 - Feb 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

Well said Michael.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If this doesn't upset people on 22:55 - Feb 26 with 1315 viewsTummer_from_Texas

https://heavy.com/news/2019/09/dennis-l-turner/amp/

Turner was the one filming with his body cam. Haven't heard what's happened to the other cop, yet.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

If this doesn't upset people on 22:58 - Feb 26 with 1309 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Looks like the school called the Police rather than the parents?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

If this doesn't upset people on 23:06 - Feb 26 with 1296 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The problem in this country is that so many "woke" a-holes are so fanatically anti-cop, it has become a completely thankless profession that nobody in their right mind wants to do. As a result, we can't afford to be picky in choosing them.

And then people are shocked when some of them turn out to be complete douchebags.

Login to get fewer ads

If this doesn't upset people on 23:43 - Feb 26 with 1245 viewslondonlisa2001

If this doesn't upset people on 23:06 - Feb 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

The problem in this country is that so many "woke" a-holes are so fanatically anti-cop, it has become a completely thankless profession that nobody in their right mind wants to do. As a result, we can't afford to be picky in choosing them.

And then people are shocked when some of them turn out to be complete douchebags.

He was a police officer for 23 years and before that in the US military which rather blows your argument out of the water, unless your accusation of it being the fault of the ‘woke’ extends that far back.

He also had previous for assaulting his own 7 year old son and his ex wife’s boyfriend.

While a serving officer.
If this doesn't upset people on 23:48 - Feb 26 with 1237 viewsHumpty

If this doesn't upset people on 23:06 - Feb 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

Lol.

That's right kids. Woke culture is responsible for an arsehole cop arresting a six year old child.

Another thing woke culture is responsible for according to the US right? Coronavirus of course.

https://www.indy100.com/article/coronavirus-fox-news-tucker-carlson-wokeness-med

I think his take is woke culture prevents patriotic Americans from bullying Chinese people, thus leaving the US vulnerable.

Of course it could be that Tucker Carlson and Tummer are risible f*cking idiots. You decide.
If this doesn't upset people on 23:53 - Feb 26 with 1228 viewsTummer_from_Texas

If this doesn't upset people on 23:43 - Feb 26 by londonlisa2001

He was a police officer for 23 years and before that in the US military which rather blows your argument out of the water, unless your accusation of it being the fault of the ‘woke’ extends that far back.

He also had previous for assaulting his own 7 year old son and his ex wife’s boyfriend.

While a serving officer.

As always, thanks for trying dear, but it really doesn't.

For one thing, this didn't happen overnight. This profession has been tragically thankless and under attack for as long as I can remember, and I'm old. The term "woke" is fairly new, but the attitude goes back quite a ways, in fact.

For another, he's done all that and is still a cop because we've turned into a society that can't afford to hold cops accountable anymore. Otherwise, he would have lost his badge many years ago.

If this doesn't upset people on 23:55 - Feb 26 with 1224 viewsDarran

Why did the school phone the police?

If this doesn't upset people on 23:57 - Feb 26 with 1220 viewsDarran

If this doesn't upset people on 23:53 - Feb 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

For one thing, this didn't happen overnight. This profession has been tragically thankless and under attack for as long as I can remember, and I'm old. The term "woke" is fairly new, but the attitude goes back quite a ways, in fact.

For another, he's done all that and is still a cop because we've turned into a society that can't afford to hold cops accountable anymore. Otherwise, he would have lost his badge many years ago.

Dear.

If this doesn't upset people on 00:00 - Feb 27 with 1219 viewslondonlisa2001

If this doesn't upset people on 23:53 - Feb 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

Your attempts to patronise me do make me laugh.

Largely because you are, frankly, quite astonishingly stupid.

Anyway, it’s all the fault of the lefties.

As you were Tummer.

Lol.
If this doesn't upset people on 00:14 - Feb 27 with 1192 viewsDarran

If this doesn't upset people on 11:50 - Feb 27 with 1020 viewsEbo

If this doesn't upset people on 00:14 - Feb 27 by Darran

Exactly.

The child had a tantrum which to be honest any teacher worth their salt should be able to deal with calmly. Instead she phoned the police which shows a lack of teaching skills and common sense and a complete waste of police time.

Hope the pig loses his badge BTW.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

If this doesn't upset people on 12:15 - Feb 27 with 1000 viewsLohengrin

If this doesn't upset people on 11:50 - Feb 27 by Ebo

Exactly.

The child had a tantrum which to be honest any teacher worth their salt should be able to deal with calmly. Instead she phoned the police which shows a lack of teaching skills and common sense and a complete waste of police time.

I watched that clip in work yesterday with some of the boys, I’ve got an alternative take for you from one of them that’s worth parking here and mulling over:

“Perhaps if I’d had a fright like that when I was that age I may not have gone on to waste four years of my life in gaol in my twenties.”

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

If this doesn't upset people on 12:27 - Feb 27 with 979 viewsDarran

Exactly.

The police has lost his job apparently but so should whoever phoned the police too imo.

If this doesn't upset people on 12:28 - Feb 27 with 977 viewsNotLoyal

Exactly.

This is the problem if you hate the police you hate the police and incidents like this reinforce your bias. I’ve worked with many nut jobs, especially in the military, cold hearted killers in some cases some are now police officers, and yes that frightens me but it doesn’t make me think they are all the same or pigs ...

As I’ve said before putting a whole section of society in to one hateful basket is the start of something I thought we had learned from and said would never happen again ... many years ago.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2020 12:30]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

If this doesn't upset people on 12:30 - Feb 27 with 965 viewsDarran

If this doesn't upset people on 12:28 - Feb 27 by NotLoyal

This is the problem if you hate the police you hate the police and incidents like this reinforce your bias. I’ve worked with many nut jobs, especially in the military, cold hearted killers in some cases some are now police officers, and yes that frightens me but it doesn’t make me think they are all the same or pigs ...

As I’ve said before putting a whole section of society in to one hateful basket is the start of something I thought we had learned from and said would never happen again ... many years ago.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2020 12:30]

They aren’t all pigs. That ex-pig on The Wirral who used to beat people up for fun certainly was though.

If this doesn't upset people on 12:35 - Feb 27 with 959 viewsNotLoyal

If this doesn't upset people on 12:30 - Feb 27 by Darran

They aren’t all pigs. That ex-pig on The Wirral who used to beat people up for fun certainly was though.

You need to read what you wrote again.
I still keep in touch with a now ex South Wales police officer who risked his life getting a family member out of a burning car which exploded literally seconds later. That was 15 years ago.
I see the good in them ( mostly) but don’t see the point in examples like this to reinforce hatred.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

If this doesn't upset people on 13:00 - Feb 27 with 936 viewsLeonWasGod

If this doesn't upset people on 22:52 - Feb 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

Fair point and glad he's been dealt with. You're a lost cause in some ways though. Police brutality is far from an isolated incident and pretty much a mass shooting a day is no way for a 'civilised' society to behave.

edit - point taken about the crap the police have to deal with (comes back to guns again probably - they must be living on a trigger edge all the time knowing every time they pull someone over they could be facing a firearm).

It's a shame - America is an amazing country and when we lived there for a while most people we met were extremely warm and welcoming. I loved it and would move back in a heartbeast if we could get decent positions. Yet the country as a whole has a few blind spots (guns, how the vulnerable are treated, healthcare, religious crackpots, etc.).
[Post edited 27 Feb 2020 13:10]
If this doesn't upset people on 13:07 - Feb 27 with 924 viewsDarran

If this doesn't upset people on 12:35 - Feb 27 by NotLoyal

You need to read what you wrote again.
I still keep in touch with a now ex South Wales police officer who risked his life getting a family member out of a burning car which exploded literally seconds later. That was 15 years ago.
I see the good in them ( mostly) but don’t see the point in examples like this to reinforce hatred.

I don’t.

If this doesn't upset people on 14:05 - Feb 27 with 895 viewsCountyJim

If this doesn't upset people on 12:15 - Feb 27 by Lohengrin

I watched that clip in work yesterday with some of the boys, I’ve got an alternative take for you from one of them that’s worth parking here and mulling over:

“Perhaps if I’d had a fright like that when I was that age I may not have gone on to waste four years of my life in gaol in my twenties.”

Exactly when I was about 6 I came home with a chess set my mam said where did you get that from I said I won it in school the next day she went to my school found out if nicked it that night I had a right wallop off my mam with her slipper she then phoned the local station a police Sargent came out tore a right strip off me gave me clip round the ear as he left
Next day I was brought out in front of assembly and had to apologise to the boy I stole off

I've never pinched a thing since

But these days the poor dabs
If this doesn't upset people on 14:34 - Feb 27 with 875 viewsLohengrin

If this doesn't upset people on 14:05 - Feb 27 by CountyJim

Exactly when I was about 6 I came home with a chess set my mam said where did you get that from I said I won it in school the next day she went to my school found out if nicked it that night I had a right wallop off my mam with her slipper she then phoned the local station a police Sargent came out tore a right strip off me gave me clip round the ear as he left
Next day I was brought out in front of assembly and had to apologise to the boy I stole off

I've never pinched a thing since

But these days the poor dabs

There you go, Jim. Lessons learnt from a rude awakening are those likely to stay with you.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024