Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:22 - Feb 26 with 35507 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 14:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:38 - Feb 27 with 12309 viewssainthelens

Right , I'll kick this off.
If tonight has angered the players....I'd be willing to place a hefty wager we will win this one.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:54 - Feb 27 with 12258 viewsTimTtam

1-0 Swans win.

Ayew 90+4' (P)

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:07 - Feb 27 with 12076 viewsOldjack

After being robbed by a cheating ref ,I've calmed down a bit now

We played really well last night, I was well impressed with our lack of sideway and backward passing ,plus the closing down was excellent ,keep this going and we just might go places

1-2

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:17 - Feb 27 with 12061 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:38 - Feb 27 by sainthelens

Right , I'll kick this off.
If tonight has angered the players....I'd be willing to place a hefty wager we will win this one.

It will depend on if the ref is a homer, there's a few about, it's strange we don't seem to get them down the Liberty.

Sian Massey is the best lines person we've had, but the powers to be never seem to send her down our way anymore, which is a shame and a bit odd.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:14 - Feb 27 with 12014 viewsLuther27

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:17 - Feb 27 by Flashberryjack

It will depend on if the ref is a homer, there's a few about, it's strange we don't seem to get them down the Liberty.

Sian Massey is the best lines person we've had, but the powers to be never seem to send her down our way anymore, which is a shame and a bit odd.

She seems to be a Premiership regular I think. You’re right...never saw her get a decision wrong at our place. Perhaps we should have more women refs in the male game.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:06 - Feb 28 with 11754 viewssplJack

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:14 - Feb 27 by Luther27

She seems to be a Premiership regular I think. You’re right...never saw her get a decision wrong at our place. Perhaps we should have more women refs in the male game.

Feels like a must win , if we are going to make the top 6.

3-1 Swansea- Brewster hatrick.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:43 - Feb 28 with 11726 viewsdickythorpe

We should be bouncing off the walls for this one.
All to play for!!!
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:08 - Feb 28 with 11716 viewsSTID2017

Looking forward to this one tomorrow. Hopefully a good few hundred will be there in fine voice to cheer the boys on. Blackburn 1 - 3 Swansea is my prediction

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:18 - Feb 28 with 11714 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:14 - Feb 27 by Luther27

I've often wondered in the past if there was a female ref, would the men get in their faces as much protesting?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:29 - Feb 28 with 11695 viewsSTID2017

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:18 - Feb 28 by MrSwerve

I've often wondered in the past if there was a female ref, would the men get in their faces as much protesting?

They would - some of the players have no respect for anyone.
It's about time they introduced bookings for overzealous appeals, etc to the ref,other than by the captain.
If a captain can't put the point across rationally, a group of players ganging up certainly won't

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:38 - Feb 28 with 11651 viewsfbreath

Which pubs will people be going to before the game?

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:34 - Feb 28 with 11593 viewsFireboy2

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:38 - Feb 28 by fbreath

Which pubs will people be going to before the game?

There aren't many pubs in the centre of blackburn, there is a Wetherspoons close to the railway station but that's about it, I suspect that alot will be going to the fernhurst opposite the ground but I will might be going to the navigation on the canal in mill hill , its about a 10 min walk to the ground and it's close to the mill hill railway station.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:48 - Feb 28 with 11536 viewsFlashberryjack

They can't be any worse than that cheating c*nt Tim Robinson.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:08 - Feb 28 with 11501 viewsLeonWasGod

Yeah she's back as a PL regular since she had her kid. One of the best in the business, without question. She's done European this season too.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:25 - Feb 28 with 11434 viewsGlyn1

Are our fans now going to be allowed into Blackburn or should we just self isolate in Cardiff?

And would our players coughing over the Blackburn players be deemed ungentlemanly conduct?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:48 - Feb 28 with 11351 viewssainthelens

Peter Bankes ( tmrws ref) is a local Lancashire lad.
Here we fckn go again.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 28 with 11336 viewsdunvantjack100

Danny Graham 5/2 to score anytime tomorrow on paddy power.

Won’t be placing it as i refuse to ever bet against the Swans, but it seems easy money with our track record.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:03 - Feb 28 with 11277 viewsSTID2017

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 28 by dunvantjack100

Danny Graham 5/2 to score anytime tomorrow on paddy power.

Won’t be placing it as i refuse to ever bet against the Swans, but it seems easy money with our track record.

I won't be betting on the game or any aspect of it.
Last time I placed a bet was Man City and they paid out before Citeh and the Gods conspired to cheat us

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:48 - Feb 28 with 11224 viewsperplex

2-1 defeat.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:52 - Feb 28 with 11182 viewssainthelens

Am breaking long tradition of not betting on our games....am lumping on us to win this.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:23 - Feb 28 with 11135 viewsFireboy2

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:52 - Feb 28 by sainthelens

Am breaking long tradition of not betting on our games....am lumping on us to win this.

Love it SH, I too think we will win.

Weds farce will have brought the team.together.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:38 - Feb 28 with 11079 viewsRuDeMan1970

On the '14th' anniversary of our legendary win at Anfield in the Cup, on our way to THAT semi-final at Villa Park. Before my time but the old man was there that day and often spoke about it. And I'm pretty sure he'll be looking down from above and cheering / yelling / swearing us on after that refereeing disgrace on Wednesday . "C'MON THE SWANS!"
[Post edited 28 Feb 2020 21:39]

..."who will guard the guards..?"

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:45 - Feb 28 with 11025 views1462jack

3-1 swans
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 02:52 - Feb 29 with 10943 viewsSTID2017

Just arrived Oop North ready for the game.
Hope all you travelling Jacks have a safe journey

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:37 - Feb 29 with 10757 viewsJackfath

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 02:52 - Feb 29 by STID2017

Just arrived Oop North ready for the game.
Hope all you travelling Jacks have a safe journey

Have a really great day Ger.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024