Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disorder last night at Fulham 12:42 - Feb 27 with 4481 viewsNotLoyal

Friend of mine, not involved, he was with his ten year old boy was pushed in the back and told to ‘ get out of the fcking way’ by a steward after getting up and out of the way of one in front of him.
As I’ve said before these clowns are untrained and should never have the alleged power to handle people in this way. He went looking for him to point out his failings after it calmed down and was told to go back to his seat or be thrown out.

They are just looking for it in many circumstances and it’s only a matter of time before they actually find it and it leads to serious injury.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Disorder last night at Fulham on 20:16 - Feb 28 with 779 viewsTNT

Disorder last night at Fulham on 20:12 - Feb 28 by builthjack

What trouble was going on after the game then?
None.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Disorder last night at Fulham on 20:28 - Feb 28 with 752 viewsFireboy2

Disorder last night at Fulham on 19:51 - Feb 28 by owainglyndwr

Can we Ph@k off these Turds mods except Taff.
People are losing interest on here.
Max
JBG etc

Well if people didnt reply to the bellends they would get bored and then fvck off.
Disorder last night at Fulham on 20:31 - Feb 28 with 750 viewspencoedjack

Disorder last night at Fulham on 20:28 - Feb 28 by Fireboy2

Well if people didnt reply to the bellends they would get bored and then fvck off.

This^
Disorder last night at Fulham on 20:38 - Feb 28 with 727 viewsTNT

Disorder last night at Fulham on 20:28 - Feb 28 by Fireboy2

Why are they tolerated by the forum admin? Brings more hits?
Get rid...then they'll be ignored.

Disorder last night at Fulham on 20:44 - Feb 28 with 713 viewsFireboy2

Disorder last night at Fulham on 20:38 - Feb 28 by TNT

Why are they tolerated by the forum admin? Brings more hits?
Get rid...then they'll be ignored.

Perhaps it's because they cant be bothered or they love to see people get wound up by them and bite.

As I've said L you dont reply to them they will soon fvck off, apart from TP ive got every single one of the cvnts on ignore.

Simples
Disorder last night at Fulham on 20:52 - Feb 28 with 702 viewsTNT

Disorder last night at Fulham on 20:44 - Feb 28 by Fireboy2

Perhaps it's because they cant be bothered or they love to see people get wound up by them and bite.

As I've said L you dont reply to them they will soon fvck off, apart from TP ive got every single one of the cvnts on ignore.

Simples

Get what you're saying E, but if we want them on ignore, then blue them up like we used to do, but this time ban them. Punk will have to become a Jack for entry!

Disorder last night at Fulham on 20:56 - Feb 28 with 691 viewsFireboy2

Disorder last night at Fulham on 20:52 - Feb 28 by TNT

Get what you're saying E, but if we want them on ignore, then blue them up like we used to do, but this time ban them. Punk will have to become a Jack for entry!

Yes it's a shame you have to put people on ignore but as the mods wont ban the fvckers what else can you do.
Disorder last night at Fulham on 21:11 - Feb 28 with 670 viewsTNT

Disorder last night at Fulham on 20:56 - Feb 28 by Fireboy2

Yes it's a shame you have to put people on ignore but as the mods wont ban the fvckers what else can you do.

You can let them post on here if the Mod thinks it's acceptable. Banter is fine, and I'll give as good as any scummer, and more and better.

Example being, bluebird trying to stir by asking about trouble after the game at Fulham, when there wasn't.

I appreciate the demands on a Mod, but it needs to be more stringent. Or ban them.

Login to get fewer ads

Disorder last night at Fulham on 21:18 - Feb 28 with 654 viewsFireboy2

Disorder last night at Fulham on 21:11 - Feb 28 by TNT

You can let them post on here if the Mod thinks it's acceptable. Banter is fine, and I'll give as good as any scummer, and more and better.

Example being, bluebird trying to stir by asking about trouble after the game at Fulham, when there wasn't.

I appreciate the demands on a Mod, but it needs to be more stringent. Or ban them.

Spot on.

Most of them just come on to get a bite, which they do, trouble is theres only one who can take the p!as and hold a conversation, the rest should be fvcked off sheepish.
Disorder last night at Fulham on 21:48 - Feb 28 with 628 viewsTNT

Disorder last night at Fulham on 21:18 - Feb 28 by Fireboy2

Spot on.

Most of them just come on to get a bite, which they do, trouble is theres only one who can take the p!as and hold a conversation, the rest should be fvcked off sheepish.

I was about to add to my post 29th January, in sympathy of the death of lifelong fan Gwil Llew, that his photo will appear (sincere thanks to Jonathan Wilsher and the programme design team) in our programme for the WBA game, but I cannot see it. Deleted? Yet blue scum posts stay on here. Poor.

Disorder last night at Fulham on 22:00 - Feb 28 with 598 viewsFireboy2

Disorder last night at Fulham on 21:48 - Feb 28 by TNT

I was about to add to my post 29th January, in sympathy of the death of lifelong fan Gwil Llew, that his photo will appear (sincere thanks to Jonathan Wilsher and the programme design team) in our programme for the WBA game, but I cannot see it. Deleted? Yet blue scum posts stay on here. Poor.

If it's the photo of Gwil wearing a 70s wales shirt it's still on that thread Lyn.

Page 3 I think.
Disorder last night at Fulham on 22:06 - Feb 28 with 593 viewsTNT

Disorder last night at Fulham on 22:00 - Feb 28 by Fireboy2

If it's the photo of Gwil wearing a 70s wales shirt it's still on that thread Lyn.

Page 3 I think.

Found it! Apologies.

A photo of Gwil Llew will appear in the WBA programme.

Ironically, one of his all time favourite games was the comeback at WBA, some years ago, with one of his favourite players Steve Thornber playing a prominent part.

Disorder last night at Fulham on 22:08 - Feb 28 with 584 viewsTNT

Disorder last night at Fulham on 22:06 - Feb 28 by TNT

Found it! Apologies.

A photo of Gwil Llew will appear in the WBA programme.

Ironically, one of his all time favourite games was the comeback at WBA, some years ago, with one of his favourite players Steve Thornber playing a prominent part.

He'll be in The Swans programme in his Swans top. Jack Bastard he was, and still is. Sitting at the same table as Robbie and Dai, waiting for the rest of us. YJB!

Disorder last night at Fulham on 22:10 - Feb 28 with 578 viewsFireboy2

Disorder last night at Fulham on 22:08 - Feb 28 by TNT

He'll be in The Swans programme in his Swans top. Jack Bastard he was, and still is. Sitting at the same table as Robbie and Dai, waiting for the rest of us. YJB!

Disorder last night at Fulham on 22:15 - Feb 28 with 571 viewsTNT

Disorder last night at Fulham on 22:10 - Feb 28 by Fireboy2

Disorder last night at Fulham on 00:04 - Feb 29 with 521 viewsNotLoyal

Disorder last night at Fulham on 22:08 - Feb 28 by TNT

Your affection for your friend is humbling.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024