Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. 20:20 - Feb 27 with 2338 viewsNotLoyal

Or more concisely, the 1,784.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 20:23 - Feb 27 with 1968 viewsSTID2017

Brilliant support.
Hadn't planned on going, but glad I did, in spite of the way the match turned out

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 20:37 - Feb 27 with 1895 viewsFireboy2

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 20:23 - Feb 27 by STID2017

Brilliant support.
Hadn't planned on going, but glad I did, in spite of the way the match turned out

Good to know you enjoyed our company but you need to do some training in the beer drinking department
No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 20:46 - Feb 27 with 1863 viewsdunvantjack100

Fantastic following.

A real shame they have put so many of the London trips midweek this season.

Missed out on QPR, Charlton and Fulham because of this. Hoping we take a good number to Millwall.
No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 20:48 - Feb 27 with 1848 viewsSTID2017

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 20:37 - Feb 27 by Fireboy2

Good to know you enjoyed our company but you need to do some training in the beer drinking department

What before Saturday ?

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 20:55 - Feb 27 with 1818 viewsJBT95

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 20:46 - Feb 27 by dunvantjack100

Fantastic following.

A real shame they have put so many of the London trips midweek this season.

Missed out on QPR, Charlton and Fulham because of this. Hoping we take a good number to Millwall.

They are closer trips for us though, them Reading and Brum area clubs make sense midweek.

Huddersfield midweek is an awful one, same with Leeds last season, moving Hull to Friday night etc.
No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 20:55 - Feb 27 with 1814 viewsJBT95

Where do you get the exact figures from?

Wonder how many the scum will take Tuesday 14th April.
No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 21:12 - Feb 27 with 1736 viewsbuilthjack

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 20:37 - Feb 27 by Fireboy2

He also needs to buy a homing pigeon so he doesn't get lost. Sorry G

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 21:17 - Feb 27 with 1714 viewsFireboy2

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 21:12 - Feb 27 by builthjack

Leave him alone K, hes a big boy now.
Login to get fewer ads

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 21:30 - Feb 27 with 1664 viewsbennytheblue

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 20:55 - Feb 27 by JBT95

Well I’m pretty sure there will be nothing to play for by then, it’s practically gone now despite 33 points being theoretically there! It’s a nice trip Fulham though, don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who doesn’t enjoy going. Most clubs in the championship will sell out
No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 21:38 - Feb 27 with 1644 viewsSTID2017

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 21:12 - Feb 27 by builthjack

Got Sat Nav on the van so I'll be okay.
As long as a certain Northern Jack doesn't leave me wandering around Blackburn on my own !!

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 21:40 - Feb 27 with 1635 viewsbuilthjack

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 21:38 - Feb 27 by STID2017

As long as a certain Northern Jack doesn't leave me wandering around Blackburn on my own !!

At least you saw a bit of Hammersmith whilst we were necking a few down

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 21:42 - Feb 27 with 1620 viewsFireboy2

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 21:38 - Feb 27 by STID2017

Its lucky I'm not drinking then matey.
No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 21:49 - Feb 27 with 1588 viewsSTID2017

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 21:42 - Feb 27 by Fireboy2

Its lucky I'm not drinking then matey.

At least I won't get lost then

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 21:50 - Feb 27 with 1585 viewsSTID2017

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 21:40 - Feb 27 by builthjack

At least you saw a bit of Hammersmith whilst we were necking a few down

Gives Jack's on Tour a whole new meaning

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 21:52 - Feb 27 with 1581 viewspencoedjack

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 21:49 - Feb 27 by STID2017

At least I won't get lost then

Sounds like my type of afternoon

Gutted I missed it 👍
No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 21:56 - Feb 27 with 1567 viewsFireboy2

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 21:52 - Feb 27 by pencoedjack

Gutted I missed it 👍

We had a great time up until that cheating cvnt ruined our trip.

We had a few more to alleviate the pain after the walk back from the ground though.

I hope they dont go up as it would be better going on a weekend.
No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 21:57 - Feb 27 with 1562 viewsSTID2017

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 21:52 - Feb 27 by pencoedjack

Gutted I missed it 👍

It was a good day in fairness - got to see more of London than I planned though

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 23:30 - Feb 27 with 1429 viewsjack_lord

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 21:30 - Feb 27 by bennytheblue

Well I’m pretty sure there will be nothing to play for by then, it’s practically gone now despite 33 points being theoretically there! It’s a nice trip Fulham though, don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who doesn’t enjoy going. Most clubs in the championship will sell out

I said I would never go to Fulham ever again after that debacle in the mid 80's. The result was shocking but to get arrested by the law and consequently get ejected from the ground in to a bunch of Fulham fans really pissed me off. The law weren't done psiing off welsh sheep shaggers and ejected a few more which all ended happily as we all re-congregated in the Fulham end.
Just to make the day finish on a positive note our coach was bricked and by the time our lot had reacted the "Park" coach behind had.
Never going there again.
I like Putney though

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 03:38 - Feb 28 with 1328 viewsSTID2017

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 23:30 - Feb 27 by jack_lord

I said I would never go to Fulham ever again after that debacle in the mid 80's. The result was shocking but to get arrested by the law and consequently get ejected from the ground in to a bunch of Fulham fans really pissed me off. The law weren't done psiing off welsh sheep shaggers and ejected a few more which all ended happily as we all re-congregated in the Fulham end.
Just to make the day finish on a positive note our coach was bricked and by the time our lot had reacted the "Park" coach behind had.
Never going there again.
I like Putney though

All I can say is thank God times have changed..
Walking along the streets to the game chatting to Fulham fans, then following my misadventure (got lost on way back to the hotel) talking to more Fulham fans after the game.. Never a problem.
Proper old fashioned club and ground.
Enjoyable trip (aspects of the game not so much of course).
Shame you missd it

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 08:11 - Feb 28 with 1178 viewstaffpunk

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 20:55 - Feb 27 by JBT95

It's a good turnout for a mid week game. I don't bother going away much myself, but our average away crowd is 1,410 this season, pretty decent considering the dross that's being served up.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 09:20 - Feb 28 with 1104 viewsCatullus

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 08:11 - Feb 28 by taffpunk

It's a good turnout for a mid week game. I don't bother going away much myself, but our average away crowd is 1,410 this season, pretty decent considering the dross that's being served up.

Peculiar isn't it, we ould be arduing over who's better but this season both sides are admitting we are both rubbish!

I haven't been to Fulham since we got a good 7-0 thrashing in 95/96 season. I did have a few in Hammersmith on the way (sort of) to QPR that glorious day we gave them a good thrashing in 2012.

I miss away trips, don't get to go anymore. Maybe it'll come round again, ther's still plenty of grounds I haven't been to.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 09:24 - Feb 28 with 1096 viewspencoedjack

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 09:20 - Feb 28 by Catullus

Peculiar isn't it, we ould be arduing over who's better but this season both sides are admitting we are both rubbish!

I haven't been to Fulham since we got a good 7-0 thrashing in 95/96 season. I did have a few in Hammersmith on the way (sort of) to QPR that glorious day we gave them a good thrashing in 2012.

I miss away trips, don't get to go anymore. Maybe it'll come round again, ther's still plenty of grounds I haven't been to.

Away trips are so much better than home games these days.

Decent craic with the lads I love it.
No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 10:30 - Feb 28 with 1025 viewsSTID2017

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 09:24 - Feb 28 by pencoedjack

Away trips are so much better than home games these days.

Decent craic with the lads I love it.

You at Blackburn tomorrow ?

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 12:31 - Feb 28 with 931 viewspencoedjack

No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 10:30 - Feb 28 by STID2017

You at Blackburn tomorrow ?

No mate

Birmingham Reading & possibly Millwall are my away's for the rest of season.
No mention of the 80 away fans at Fulham. on 14:29 - Feb 28 with 826 viewsjohnlangy

Fantastic support. A big thumbs up to all who went.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024