Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This one travels about a bit in these worrying times 09:59 - Feb 28 with 985 viewsdickythorpe

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-51663632

I hope she's washing her hands and careful.

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 11:47 - Feb 28 with 929 viewsCatullus

Well, if she keeps having these massive meetings she'll ensure a lot more people get the virus so a lot more will die which, in turn will be good for the planet. We need to get rid of 25% of the Earth's population, someone on here said so. So, obviously, this is a massive conspiracy by extinction rebellion.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 11:51 - Feb 28 with 925 viewsSwanjaxs

Funnily enough she was on the news the other day and I thought that she looked like she needed to be introduced to a bar of soap 😷

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 12:59 - Feb 28 with 865 viewsHighjack

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 11:51 - Feb 28 by Swanjaxs

Funnily enough she was on the news the other day and I thought that she looked like she needed to be introduced to a bar of soap 😷

She needs a good rest. 16 year olds shouldn’t have bags under their eyes like that. They’re working her far too hard, she needs to think about her own health.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 14:44 - Feb 28 with 792 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 12:59 - Feb 28 by Highjack

She needs a good rest. 16 year olds shouldn’t have bags under their eyes like that. They’re working her far too hard, she needs to think about her own health.

I'm sure a good afternoon in the pub and a few laughs would help, never heard her tell a joke.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 15:15 - Feb 28 with 763 viewsPegojack

I see the crusty old misogynists are out in force again. Feck off and drown in a flood, you old bar stewards.
This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 15:18 - Feb 28 with 753 viewsHighjack

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 15:15 - Feb 28 by Pegojack

I see the crusty old misogynists are out in force again. Feck off and drown in a flood, you old bar stewards.

Where’s the misogyny?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 15:21 - Feb 28 with 748 viewspikeypaul

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 15:15 - Feb 28 by Pegojack

misogynists ?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 15:22 - Feb 28 with 748 viewsPegojack

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 15:21 - Feb 28 by pikeypaul

misogynists ?

I know that's a tough one for you mate, four syllables and all.
Login to get fewer ads

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 15:37 - Feb 28 with 727 viewspencoedjack

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 11:47 - Feb 28 by Catullus

Well, if she keeps having these massive meetings she'll ensure a lot more people get the virus so a lot more will die which, in turn will be good for the planet. We need to get rid of 25% of the Earth's population, someone on here said so. So, obviously, this is a massive conspiracy by extinction rebellion.

Sounds like an excellent plan.

If the 25% we got rid of were all the snowflakes imagine how much we'd get done.
This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 15:47 - Feb 28 with 714 viewsHighjack

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 15:22 - Feb 28 by Pegojack

If I’m watching the football on a Saturday and I say “ooh that Celina looks knackered, they need to take him off.” Does that automatically make me a man hater? Or a racist anti- Kosovanist? Would I face immediate expulsion from the ground?

We need to know where the lines are because this woke shyte is getting beyond a joke now.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2020 15:47]

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 15:54 - Feb 28 with 694 viewspikeypaul

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 15:22 - Feb 28 by Pegojack

we are still waiting for you to post how the earlier contributors are misogynists .

You obviously cant, so just resort to name calling.So unless you can explain your earlier comment about the earlier posters best you shut up do you not think, when in a hole stop digging.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 16:05 - Feb 28 with 684 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Blimey.

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 16:12 - Feb 28 with 670 viewsHighjack

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 16:05 - Feb 28 by JACKMANANDBOY

Blimey.

It’s quite the leap isn’t it?

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 16:24 - Feb 28 with 652 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 16:12 - Feb 28 by Highjack

It’s quite the leap isn’t it?

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 16:28 - Feb 28 with 645 viewspikeypaul

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 16:05 - Feb 28 by JACKMANANDBOY

Blimey.

the blokes a tw@t,ignore him.

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 16:29 - Feb 28 with 644 viewsNotLoyal

Big turn out for a Friday, mum and dads spare room must be being fumigated.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 16:29 - Feb 28 with 643 viewsmonmouth

People tend to react badly to 16 year old girls that have already shown much more bottle and achieved more than any of them will in their whole petty worthless lives. So they attack her or try and ridicule her. My life has been relatively worthless too, if priveleged and very comfortable using the very resources we will be denying them, which is why I admire her for actually trying to do something rather than just moaning down the pub.

On here of course, simply being female puts her in the wrong and makes her fair game.

My bet is that history will remember her as a heroine of the age, and Trump and his ilk as the w*nkers they are.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 16:32 - Feb 28 with 633 viewsHighjack

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 16:29 - Feb 28 by monmouth

People tend to react badly to 16 year old girls that have already shown much more bottle and achieved more than any of them will in their whole petty worthless lives. So they attack her or try and ridicule her. My life has been relatively worthless too, if priveleged and very comfortable using the very resources we will be denying them, which is why I admire her for actually trying to do something rather than just moaning down the pub.

On here of course, simply being female puts her in the wrong and makes her fair game.

My bet is that history will remember her as a heroine of the age, and Trump and his ilk as the w*nkers they are.

Nobody has attacked her. Nobody has even mentioned her gender. Where on Earth are you getting this nonsense from?

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 17:24 - Feb 28 with 472 viewsAlfieMooresSon

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 11:47 - Feb 28 by Catullus

Not a joking matter, when it reaches Africa and other Third World Countries, millions will die!
This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 17:41 - Feb 28 with 450 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 17:24 - Feb 28 by AlfieMooresSon

Not a joking matter, when it reaches Africa and other Third World Countries, millions will die!

Read an interesting piece from a Nigerian doctor today saying that they had learned a lot via Ebola, but big concerns for places with poor healthcare and places like Syria and the Yemen if this gets hold as the population is in such poor health.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2020 17:43]

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 17:56 - Feb 28 with 426 viewsAlfieMooresSon

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 17:41 - Feb 28 by JACKMANANDBOY

Read an interesting piece from a Nigerian doctor today saying that they had learned a lot via Ebola, but big concerns for places with poor healthcare and places like Syria and the Yemen if this gets hold as the population is in such poor health.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2020 17:43]

I think this will make Ebola look like a tiny insignificant little event!

You're right there are so many countries that won't be prepared to cope with this, including most of Africa.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2020 17:57]
This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 17:56 - Feb 28 with 425 viewsCatullus

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 16:29 - Feb 28 by monmouth

Who said she was wrong? Who mentioned her gender?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 18:29 - Feb 28 with 395 viewsNeath_Jack

I think she's great.

Love people that stand up for what they believe in, and at such a young age too.

There's something about her, the way she uses her eyes that makes her different.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 19:04 - Feb 28 with 365 viewsHighjack

This one travels about a bit in these worrying times on 18:29 - Feb 28 by Neath_Jack

I think she's great.

Love people that stand up for what they believe in, and at such a young age too.

There's something about her, the way she uses her eyes that makes her different.

Me too, I was only saying she looks physically exhausted and needs to remember to take time out for rest just like anyone else would. She’s been travelling the world attending all sorts of events in the full glare of the worlds media non stop for the last 18 months or so. it would have an effect on anybody.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024