Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plaid Cymru embrace the Devil 23:24 - Mar 1 with 1314 viewsLohengrin

That rain today was Saunders Lewis’ tears. The final debasement of what he conceived as a beacon is now complete.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Plaid Cymru embrace the Devil on 23:29 - Mar 1 with 1308 viewsLohengrin

Plaid Cymru embrace the Devil on 10:55 - Mar 2 with 1167 viewsHighjack

I personally know one Plaid councillor who has been diligently working hard for the party for nigh on twenty years who is a little bit annoyed at the prospect of missing out on selection so they can parachute people like this in.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Plaid Cymru embrace the Devil on 11:10 - Mar 2 with 1158 viewsLohengrin

Plaid Cymru embrace the Devil on 10:55 - Mar 2 by Highjack

I personally know one Plaid councillor who has been diligently working hard for the party for nigh on twenty years who is a little bit annoyed at the prospect of missing out on selection so they can parachute people like this in.

Your diligent friend needs to resign or risk being tarred with the same brush,

Plaid Cymru embrace the Devil on 11:23 - Mar 2 with 1141 viewsHighjack

Plaid Cymru embrace the Devil on 11:10 - Mar 2 by Lohengrin

Your diligent friend needs to resign or risk being tarred with the same brush,

Not much chance of that because he’d have to get a proper job.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Plaid Cymru embrace the Devil on 11:43 - Mar 2 with 1133 viewsLohengrin

Plaid Cymru embrace the Devil on 11:23 - Mar 2 by Highjack

Not much chance of that because he’d have to get a proper job.

Chris Williams, by any chance?

Plaid Cymru embrace the Devil on 12:29 - Mar 2 with 1084 viewsHighjack

Plaid Cymru embrace the Devil on 11:43 - Mar 2 by Lohengrin

Chris Williams, by any chance?

Nope. He’s a councillor up in Carmarthenshire somewhere, worked for Price and a few other top guys. They even sent him out to the US to campaign for Hilary. That didn’t go well.

Plaid Cymru embrace the Devil on 12:37 - Mar 2 with 1078 viewsLohengrin

Plaid Cymru embrace the Devil on 12:29 - Mar 2 by Highjack

Nope. He’s a councillor up in Carmarthenshire somewhere, worked for Price and a few other top guys. They even sent him out to the US to campaign for Hilary. That didn’t go well.

Campaigning for Clinton!? Given Price’s track record of ragging on the public purse like a Fox Terrier on a sock I can well imagine who footed the bill for that pointless junket.

Plaid Cymru embrace the Devil on 22:05 - Mar 2 with 931 viewsBanosswan

I can't believe this

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Plaid Cymru embrace the Devil on 22:37 - Mar 2 with 902 viewsWxmJax

I started looking at the Wales against anti semitism tweets. Imagine my shock when I couldn't find any tweets against tories, just plaid and labour.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Plaid Cymru embrace the Devil on 23:51 - Mar 2 with 861 viewsHighjack

Plaid Cymru embrace the Devil on 22:37 - Mar 2 by WxmJax

I started looking at the Wales against anti semitism tweets. Imagine my shock when I couldn't find any tweets against tories, just plaid and labour.

It’s a mystery innit?

Plaid Cymru embrace the Devil on 07:07 - Mar 3 with 804 viewsKilkennyjack

Plaid Cymru embrace the Devil on 10:55 - Mar 2 by Highjack

Mods should delete this thread.

Our club is for everyone.
Wales is for everyone.

‘People like this’ is a very strange phrase to use if you dont know this lady...?

Its almost like Plaid is now posing a genuine threat to the so called ‘precious’ union that has failed it so badly.

Beware of the Risen People

Plaid Cymru embrace the Devil on 07:41 - Mar 3 with 783 viewsDr_Winston

Our club is for everyone unless they want to display a Union flag at games it would seem.

Your high horse is a Shetland Pony Kilks.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Plaid Cymru embrace the Devil on 08:50 - Mar 3 with 760 viewsLohengrin

Plaid Cymru embrace the Devil on 07:07 - Mar 3 by Kilkennyjack

Wales is for everyone.

‘People like this’ is a very strange phrase to use if you dont know this lady...?

Its almost like Plaid is now posing a genuine threat to the so called ‘precious’ union that has failed it so badly.

Gall pechod mawr ddyfod trwy ddrws bychan...

Plaid Cymru embrace the Devil on 14:04 - Mar 3 with 687 viewsHighjack

Plaid Cymru embrace the Devil on 07:07 - Mar 3 by Kilkennyjack

Wales is for everyone.

When you’ve worked for a party for so long It’s clearly frustrating to be told you’re ready to be selected but then ultimately replaced by someone who has been parachuted in because they tick more diversity boxes than you do. Particularly when they call for “A mighty victory” for terrorist organisations who are currently one of the most racist, violent and religiously conservative outfits in the entire world who commit many terrible atrocities on their own people.

Death to the west is not a policy the good folk of Wales are currently desiring.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024