Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abusing Greta Thunberg... 12:46 - Mar 2 with 4274 viewsLohengrin

What’s the matter with people? I’ve tried for the last half hour to get a handle on the reason for this and failed miserably to even begin to formulate a credible motive?

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/abuse-threats-made-greta-thunber

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:07 - Mar 2 with 2345 viewsFireboy2

Absolutely unbelievable.
Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:10 - Mar 2 with 2331 viewsDarran

That prick on The Wirral was abusing her on Twitter a couple of days ago.
Waynekerr thinks he’s great though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:12 - Mar 2 with 2326 viewsProfessor

Nope. Just idiots. I can understand those with vested interests (e.g. oil industry) acting to discredit her even if distasteful like those stickers in Alberta, but these people. Mind you one is drinking Bud Light so that gives you an indication of his intelligence.

I personally admire her, even if I disagree with a fair proportion of what she says. My son suffers from the same conditions (autism and selective mutism) and to have the will and belief to overcome these to be such a figurehead is remarkable
Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:12 - Mar 2 with 2320 viewsDarran

A man in his Seventies worried about a little girl.

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:13 - Mar 2 with 2316 viewsEbo

This is what Brexit Britain looks like mate. Ugly, hateful and divisive. Historians will look back on this period one day in the future and describe it just as that.

Did you read about the oil company that produced a graphic where Greta was being sexually assaulted?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:16 - Mar 2 with 2305 viewsdickythorpe

"Her parents should slap her with a brick!" what the feck are these wurzels smoking????
Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:17 - Mar 2 with 2293 viewsDarran

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:13 - Mar 2 by Ebo

This is what Brexit Britain looks like mate. Ugly, hateful and divisive. Historians will look back on this period one day in the future and describe it just as that.

Did you read about the oil company that produced a graphic where Greta was being sexually assaulted?

Oh John please.

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:21 - Mar 2 with 2278 viewsHighjack

The Trunchbull comment made me laugh, that one is obviously tongue in cheek but the rest are just nasty and unnecessary.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:29 - Mar 2 with 2246 viewsBrynCartwright

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:17 - Mar 2 by Darran

Oh John please.

What a bunch of cants.

They are either too dumb to comprehend the message she is trying to get across, or just don't give two shits about it or the world in which their grand-children will inhabit.

Bunch of a-holes to a man, and they are ALL men.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:33 - Mar 2 with 2230 viewsHighjack

The one thing historians will always agree on is the past is ugly, hateful and divisive. Our time is no different to any other period in history. Try and name one time period of human history where the world was joyous, full of love and united.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2020 13:35]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:39 - Mar 2 with 2206 viewsFlashberryjack

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:33 - Mar 2 by Highjack

The one thing historians will always agree on is the past is ugly, hateful and divisive. Our time is no different to any other period in history. Try and name one time period of human history where the world was joyous, full of love and united.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2020 13:35]

Make love not war
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2FNET-TOYS-su

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:39 - Mar 2 with 2207 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I'd guess that 95 per cent of the population agree with / support Greta, there are idiots for every topic on social media who get hugely disproportionate coverage which distort perceptions.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:46 - Mar 2 with 2184 viewsEbo

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:17 - Mar 2 by Darran

Oh John please.

Well, it's given free licence to these idiots of late. I doubt they would have posted such things a decade or so ago.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:53 - Mar 2 with 2168 viewsHighjack

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:46 - Mar 2 by Ebo

Well, it's given free licence to these idiots of late. I doubt they would have posted such things a decade or so ago.

Of course not. Social media was largely in its infancy then and existed almost entirely as a way to post pictures of your cat.

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:55 - Mar 2 with 2161 viewsHighjack

This was the internet in 2006. A kinder, gentler time.

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:55 - Mar 2 with 2161 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Facebook reports 29 million unacceptable (abuse/hate etc.) posts a quarter on a wide range of issues.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/technology-44122967

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:58 - Mar 2 with 2155 viewsFlashberryjack

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:39 - Mar 2 by JACKMANANDBOY

I'd guess that 95 per cent of the population agree with / support Greta, there are idiots for every topic on social media who get hugely disproportionate coverage which distort perceptions.

I doubt that 95% of the population agree with her, far, far less would be prepared to give up the things and change their lifestyles that she advocates.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 14:03 - Mar 2 with 2136 viewsDarran

You’ve got no right to say that when you’ve posted worse.

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 14:12 - Mar 2 with 2120 viewsHighjack

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:39 - Mar 2 by Flashberryjack

Make love not war
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2FNET-TOYS-su

I’d agree with that. If we spent more time shagging (we as in everyone, not you and me) and less time beating the shyte out of each other the world would be a much better place.

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 14:13 - Mar 2 with 2116 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:58 - Mar 2 by Flashberryjack

I doubt that 95% of the population agree with her, far, far less would be prepared to give up the things and change their lifestyles that she advocates.

Fair enough, I don't agree with everything she says but overall I would say I support what she says.

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 14:15 - Mar 2 with 2112 viewshobo

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 13:58 - Mar 2 by Flashberryjack

Neither would she
Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 14:17 - Mar 2 with 2108 viewsJango

Ugly, hateful and divisive (aka remainers)
Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 14:21 - Mar 2 with 2101 viewsHighjack

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 14:13 - Mar 2 by JACKMANANDBOY

Fair enough, I don't agree with everything she says but overall I would say I support what she says.

Yeah me too. I think she’s utterly wrong when she blames ordinary older people who are just living their lives. I think she’s utterly correct when she directs her ire at the leaders, multi nationals and those who actually have the power to change things and say they will but ultimately don’t because of political/economic reasons.

Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 14:33 - Mar 2 with 2079 viewscontroversial_jack

I don't think she has said anything new or informative, but no excuse for personal attacks
Abusing Greta Thunberg... on 14:35 - Mar 2 with 2073 viewsKGriz16

David Icke says shes a plant for the new world order to control us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024