Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diverpool 21:39 - Mar 3 with 2148 viewsbuilthjack

3 defeats in 4 games. Not so good are they.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Diverpool on 22:13 - Mar 3 with 2093 viewsLuther27

Catches up with most teams at some point....but Gilmore's performance tonight was superb. Reminded me of Leon at his peak.
Diverpool on 07:55 - Mar 4 with 1930 viewsWhiterockin

Winter break, good or bad.
Diverpool on 09:31 - Mar 4 with 1865 viewsCatullus

Ever since some Manc kid sent a letter asking for them to lose!

https://www.sportbible.com/football/news-liverpool-have-lost-twice-since-man-uni

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Diverpool on 10:53 - Mar 4 with 1817 viewsJacket

Diverpool on 09:31 - Mar 4 by Catullus

Ever since some Manc kid sent a letter asking for them to lose!

https://www.sportbible.com/football/news-liverpool-have-lost-twice-since-man-uni

"Penned a brilliant letter", good God high praise is easily had these days.
Diverpool on 11:27 - Mar 4 with 1788 viewsJackSomething

Diverpool on 10:53 - Mar 4 by Jacket

"Penned a brilliant letter", good God high praise is easily had these days.

That is an absolutely brilliant post.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Diverpool on 15:56 - Mar 4 with 1656 viewsBillyChong

Diverpool on 07:55 - Mar 4 by Whiterockin

Winter break, good or bad.

Serves Klopp right for influencing the implementation of the winter break. Also for his antics with playing the kids in earlier rounds.
Diverpool on 16:10 - Mar 4 with 1649 viewsmonmouth

Diverpool on 15:56 - Mar 4 by BillyChong

Serves Klopp right for influencing the implementation of the winter break. Also for his antics with playing the kids in earlier rounds.

They’re already champions and European champions. I doubt he’ll give a single Scheisse about the FA cup. Champions league second leg will see what kind of ‘slump’ this is. But this has already been a fantastic season for them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Diverpool on 16:50 - Mar 4 with 1622 viewsJacket

Diverpool on 11:27 - Mar 4 by JackSomething

That is an absolutely brilliant post.

I see what you've done there - sheer excellence, amazing post!
Login to get fewer ads

Diverpool on 17:04 - Mar 4 with 1610 viewsBillyChong

Diverpool on 16:10 - Mar 4 by monmouth

They’re already champions and European champions. I doubt he’ll give a single Scheisse about the FA cup. Champions league second leg will see what kind of ‘slump’ this is. But this has already been a fantastic season for them.

He cared enough to put a decent team out and bring on Salah/Firmino when chasing the game.
Diverpool on 17:23 - Mar 4 with 1590 viewsmonmouth

Diverpool on 17:04 - Mar 4 by BillyChong

He cared enough to put a decent team out and bring on Salah/Firmino when chasing the game.

There’s a difference between wanting desperately to win and getting over it in a heartbeat when they lose.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Diverpool on 17:29 - Mar 4 with 1588 viewsraynor94

Diverpool on 16:10 - Mar 4 by monmouth

Exactly, any team in the world would love to have a season like they are having, would be surprised if they don't blow Madrid away second leg.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Diverpool on 17:50 - Mar 4 with 1572 viewspencoedjack

Missing Henderson

Amazing the difference a decent captain can make
Diverpool on 19:06 - Mar 4 with 1506 viewsJackSomething

Diverpool on 17:29 - Mar 4 by raynor94

Exactly, any team in the world would love to have a season like they are having, would be surprised if they don't blow Madrid away second leg.

It's all about the narrative isn't it? If Liverpool had lost these games early in the season and then came hammering through the field to blow everyone else away to win the title by 20ish points, everyone would be singing their praises, irrespective of how they do in other competitions.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Diverpool on 00:08 - Mar 5 with 1367 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

They have already lost more games this season than the legendary Manchester United treble winners lost all season in 1998-1999. Will an English football side ever come close eclipsing the phenomenal 'treble' season? Unlikely.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Diverpool on 00:12 - Mar 5 with 1371 viewsJacket

Diverpool on 00:08 - Mar 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They have already lost more games this season than the legendary Manchester United treble winners lost all season in 1998-1999. Will an English football side ever come close eclipsing the phenomenal 'treble' season? Unlikely.

And many still have their cocks intermittently eclipsed by their hands thinking about it.
Diverpool on 05:06 - Mar 5 with 1319 viewsWhiterockin

Embarrassing really how a team with such a fine history have fallen to a position where they are nearly a point a game behind the league leaders.
Diverpool on 13:20 - Mar 5 with 1212 viewsBloodyhills

I would be happy if we were 'not so good' as they are.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Diverpool on 16:54 - Mar 5 with 1149 viewsladyjack

Citeh have eclipsed Yerniteds best season, Citeh won 4 trophies the domestic treble and the charity shield, Citeh gained 19pts more than Yernited in the league comparing 1999 to 2019 Citeh we're streets better than Yernited, unfortunately for Citeh in the quarters of the European Cup they were better than Spurs but did not get the rub of the green and lost on away goals otherwise they could have won everything.
Citeh circa 2019 were a better team than the Yernited team from the last century.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2020 7:36]
Diverpool on 12:52 - Mar 7 with 965 viewsPegojack

One nil down at home to Bournemouth. Hmmm.....

Edit: 2-1 up. Hmmm...
[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 13:35]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024